Dove Damage Therapy Heat Defense Shampoo uploaded by Celeste V.

BY DOVE

If you don't want to ditch the drier or the straightening iron, but you're struggling with brittle, frazzled hair, it's time for Dove Heat DEFENSE System.
Help protect your hair with our expert damage care technology:
Heat Defense system with patented MICRO MOISTURE SERUM builds a protective shield around the hair fiber to help your hair defend against high temperatures from heat styling.
Did you know? Heat styling appliances can raise hair temperature up to 392° but at 284° essential proteins in hair start degrading.
Heat Defense leaves you hair protected and ready to style every day.
Dove damage therapy,
HEAT DEFENSE shampoo.
WITH PATENTED MICRO MOISTURE SERUM.
HELPS PROTECT HAIR FROM HEAT-STYLING DAMAGE.
ADVANCED CARE & REPAIR FOR BEAUTIFUL HAIR. see more...

• what?? it doesn't even sold at my country After I open in...1 Answers
  • Does this improve hair health and does it really work aga...2 Answers
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
Dove shampoos always smell so good and this one does too. It's awesome for protecting my hair against heat that could damage it. I like that this shampoo is affordable and doesn't dry out my hair like some drug store brand shampoos do.
Parris H.
Atlanta , GA
I really enjoyed this product! It had a pleasant smell and I believe that it’s working. Of course you have to trust the shampoo to protect your hair from heat, however I have not noticed more damage since I’ve used it
Heather M.
Wetumpka, AL
The product was really nice it smelled good but something in it gave me allergic reaction and it made my freaking head itch so bad I wanted to love this product so bad but I had to stop using it.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Ive recently been testing this shampoo and conditioner out for about a month now, and i really like it! I feel like it has hydrated the ends of my hair and it is also less frizzy! My hair looks so shiny and clean after i use this. It also smells really amazing! People always ask what i use on my hair! And it has just been this shampoo and conditioner. I bought the pack at sams club and they come in bigger bottles for a good price deal! Dove Damage Therapy Heat Defense Shampoo
Aerial K.
Jacksonville
Can't go wrong with dove, its a great line. The formula is thick and smells amazing. Always see and feel instant results after the first use. Highly recommend all their products. Helps with dead ends ans naturally dry hair. We always keep dove in our house. Could go for lower prices but the quality is well worth the price and in comparison a top choice.
Ella C.
This was a nice shampoo. I enjoy the scent of Dove products. In terms of the damage therapy claims, I didn't really see much of a difference, however it should be noted that the only heat I use on my hair is when I blow dry it occasionally. Overall I probably won't repurchase this particular shampoo from Dove, but will try other shampoos from their line.
Mary E.
Barre , VT
Dove makes quality haircare at an affordable price and this is no different. I like to use products based on what I'm hoping to achieve. When I know I'm going to straighten my hair, I use this entire line. I can flat iron my hair confident that it's well protected.
Chiara F.
Brick, NJ
I love all types of Dove Shampoo ad Conditioner. Since I was a kid this was the only brand I use and I do not regret it the smell is just great and it makes my hair really soft and I love the other benefits to it.
Kayla N.
Charlotte
i hate shampoo honestly because it leaves your hair dry but this product here honey does a two for one special it treats and defines those cutls if youre going natural like me
Alyssa M.
Bay Shore, NY
AMAZING. Literally brought my hair back to life. Over coloring and excessive heat exposure have killed my hair and this has revived my hair to be the silky curly beauty I always knew it could be. LOVEEEEE!!
Niamh J.
Does this improve hair health and does it really work against heat?
Chikita H.
Jember
what?? it doesn't even sold at my country After I open influenster, I found so sooo much variety of dove shampoo, and majority of them not available in my country, so sad 😭😭