Dove Damage Therapy Heat Defense Shampoo uploaded by Celeste M.

BY DOVE

If you don't want to ditch the drier or the straightening iron, but you're struggling with brittle, frazzled hair, it's time for Dove Heat DEFENSE System.
Help protect your hair with our expert damage care technology:
Heat Defense system with patented MICRO MOISTURE SERUM builds a protective shield around the hair fiber to help your hair defend against high temperatures from heat styling.
Did you know? Heat styling appliances can raise hair temperature up to 392° but at 284° essential proteins in hair start degrading.
Heat Defense leaves you hair protected and ready to style every day.
Dove damage therapy,
HEAT DEFENSE shampoo.
WITH PATENTED MICRO MOISTURE SERUM.
HELPS PROTECT HAIR FROM HEAT-STYLING DAMAGE.
ADVANCED CARE & REPAIR FOR BEAUTIFUL HAIR. see more...

• what?? it doesn't even sold at my country After I open influenste...1 Answers
  • Does this improve hair health and does it really work against heat?2 Answers
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
One of my favorite shampoo's to use. It smells amazing and always leaves my hair fresh and clean. The only problem is that my hair is very thick and so it the shampoo, therefore I have to spend extra time rinsing the shampoo out of my hair. This product has definitely given my hair more volume and I feel as if I do not suffer from dead ends due to the heat inflicted upon my hair.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Denham Springs, LA
I love this product, I have used hair dryers and Straighteners for years and this shampoo is great for helping to repair that dry damage. it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth even with all the damage I have done to my hair. the fragrance is great. doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy either.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Lowville, NY
I use Dove Damage Therapy Heat Defense Shampoo and conditioner prior to and after straightening or curling my hair. It helps to protect my typically dry hair from damage due to styling with a straightener. I recommend anyone with thick, wavy hair use it protect prior to styling with heat.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Dove products, specifically the shampoo and conditioners. My hair is very thick and gets damaged from constant straightner use. Dove leaves my hair feeling soft and strong. I love the clean, light scent. I will continue to purchase this as my favorite shampoo and conditioner.
Angela V.
Angela V.
Lawndale, CA
It's one of the best shampoos I have used. I love how affordable it is. It's so effective and it makes my hair look so nice. The packaging is super nice. It's a bargain for the price and the product is great. I am so satisfied with this product and I recommend it to everyone.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Springfield, MO
I use this product the night before when I know I'll be doing my hair. It gives me extra protection against heat. I noticed my hair is shiny and doesn't look dead. I would recommend this to girls that don't want to buy expensive shampoos. I am satisfied with this product.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Brooklyn, NY
Keeps hair damage free even when using hot irons, be it curling iron, straightening iron or the blow dryer,amazing product but tend to be a little costly depending on where your buying it, but you can wait for when stores are having sale
Brittanie B.
Brittanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
I have never tried a dove product I didn't love! This shampoo is great for rebuilding health to heat damaged hair. After using this and drying my hair it doesn't feel dry and damaged. It feels soft and easy to work with!
Liseth M.
Liseth M.
I liked it. It helped me when my hair was very damaged. I was using a wella treatment at the same time but it think the shampoo played an important role in giving life back to my hair.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Miami, Fl
This product had help my hair so much, it was so damaged because of the constant use of straighteners and iron curlers but now looks so good and also this product smells amazing.
Niamh J.
Niamh J.
Does this improve hair health and does it really work against heat?
Chikita H.
Chikita H.
Jember
what?? it doesn't even sold at my country After I open influenster, I found so sooo much variety of dove shampoo, and majority of them not available in my country, so sad 😭😭