Dove Damage Therapy Energizing Shampoo uploaded by coralia r.

BY DOVE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Refreshes hair with the scent of Grapefruit and Lemongrass Advanced Care & Repair for Beautiful Hair If your hair looks dull or limp, and you need some extra zest, it s time for Dove Energize System. Bring fresh and light care to your hair with our expert damage care technology: Energize system with patented Micro Moisture Serum and energizing scent of grapefruit and lemongrass cares for your hair while removing build-up. Did you know?   Daily wear and tear can damage your hair and leave it looking dry and dull. Energize leaves hair clean, revitalized and bouncy Questions or Comments?  Call 1-800-761-DOVE ; Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist.

Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 Dove reinvented hair care, does exactly as it states. It takes your hair to the next level! I have highlights, blowdry, and use a flatiron everyday! I literally put my hair to the test everyday. So with all the products that I use on my hair daily, my hair was in need of some help. After trying this, I was amazed at how great my hair actually felt and looked. I was at the store the other day when someone came up to me and commented on how healthy my hair had looked. I was amazed. But secretly smiling inside. Of course I had to tell them about the product !
emmah d.
GREEN BAY
This product isn't like the other ones that dove sells. It does keep my scalp hydrated but it also gets a bit oily at times. My hair does seem to grow at a reasonable time. I shower everyday and shampoo is a very important part of my routine. I am satisfied with this product and would recommend.
Lauren F.
Spring, TX
As like all other Dove products, the smell is so good. It works very well and leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. It's very good after the summer because it repairs the sun damage. Unfortunately, it leaves my hair greasy. I don't think I would buy it again, but I recommend it.
Lynaira E.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love other doce products. I must say though their shampoos and conditioners make my hair extremely greasy. My hair would only feel clean for about a day and by the next day it would feel like it has build up and it needs tk be washed again. I do not like their shampoos.
Diana D.
This product is great and it smells great. Its a good leave ir hair soft n smeling good . I love it and its not expenive cn find it anywhere target walmart koger etc.. it does it job and theres many from to choice i recommend it i m satisfied with the product.
ҡѧяєṅ M.
It is well and smells good on hair I definitely recommend it lathers pretty well I see lair of bubbles witch is a good sign. I think it's good for an oily scalp. And it helps damaged hair and restores its healthiness. I mean I'm not dissoaoned it's a good product
Sierra C.
Neoga, IL
I have used this to go on vacation or just traveling.Instead of using hotels shampoo,conditioner,and body wash i always bring my supplies along. Yes this does work for dry itchy and oily scalp.I am really satisfied with these dove products.
Justine L.
Everett, WA
I think this is a great product I really,buuuutttt I have thin hair and I felt it was a bit thick and heavy. Scent was amazing but after my hair would air dry it felt lifeless. 😢 however it did feel healthy... mix feelings here. 💔💟
Yadira S.
Tucson, AZ
 This is one of my rotating shampoos .   Are used in combination with the conditioner and I think it's great .   I feel like it holds up great against other brands and  I definitely recommend it .   It  leaves her feeling great and it smells very good .   Definitely one of my faves from the drugstores .
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very good and its affordable to anyone price range. I can you use this product forever and ever for the rest of my life.This product save my life .