Dove Damage Therapy Energizing Shampoo uploaded by coralia r.

BY DOVE

Refreshes hair with the scent of Grapefruit and Lemongrass Advanced Care & Repair for Beautiful Hair If your hair looks dull or limp, and you need some extra zest, it s time for Dove Energize System. Bring fresh and light care to your hair with our expert damage care technology: Energize system with patented Micro Moisture Serum and energizing scent of grapefruit and lemongrass cares for your hair while removing build-up. Did you know?   Daily wear and tear can damage your hair and leave it looking dry and dull. Energize leaves hair clean, revitalized and bouncy Questions or Comments?  Call 1-800-761-DOVE ; Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Candous D.
Salem, MO
I love Dove products. I have been using them for over a year and have NEVER bought anything else. Dove seemed to help my problem with my hair shedding so bad and also helped it to be easier to comb. It was so tangly I couldn't hardly comb it. I was to the point where i hated to wash my hair it was so hard to deal with. Now I have no issues and everyone seems to think my hair looks so healthy and is super soft.
Eve R.
Cherryfield, ME
I love dove damage therapy energizing shampoo so much. I use and blow dryer and straightening iron on a regular basis and you wouldn't even be able to tell because my hair always looks so healthy. This is the only shampoo that doesn't leave my hair looking and feeling greasy. This product is seriously the absolute best and smells amazing! I don't know what I'd do without it.
Mercy L.
Hilo, HI
This shampoo does wonders for my damaged hair! I have fine, wavy hair that I dye at least once a month.
If I don't use this particular shampoo, my hair will feel and look frayed, fried and dry. (Did I mention that I also like to flat iron my hair every couple days?)
I highly recommend Dove Damage Therapy Energizing Shampoo!!!
Jacki K.
Love the Smell especially, morning showers are my key to waking up! Easy to buy at Walmart with the weekly groceries. I use this as my daily routine and its very affordable for everyday use. Very satisfied with this product :) Best to pair with a deep conditioner for a total repairing treatment
Amber T.
Bellevue
I Love dove! I Love all their products. Its amazing. They have wonderful scents. Smells great. leaves your body smelling amazing. There products are very gentle. I use you all the time, few times a week. Of course I would buy it again. I buy it for my husband as well
Gina C.
Tampa, FL
I seriously love this shampoo. I have tried expensive hair products but always seem to come back to this. I have pretty thick brown hair and it leaves my hair feeling so soft and the scent is perfect! I've always been pretty happy about this
shampoo. Give it a try!!
Casey P.
Wynnewood, OK
Amazing product. Does not take much to get hair clean. My hair is dark brown and very straight and it works really good. It is veryeffective and does not take much. Leave my hair soft and shiny!!!!! I always buy dove and will continue to buy this amazing product.
Marygrace Z.
Northridge, CA
It makes my hair soft..my hair becomes oily sometimes but when i use this shampoo it doesn't get oily that much and its affordable..my hair is severly damage due to coloring but dove help it go back for the real texture of it..yup i will always buy again..
Mickenzie D.
Monticello, IN
This is by far the best shampoo I have ever used. I use it on my dry frizzy fine hair and it is perfect for it, giving great moisture, shine, without weighing my hair down and leaves my hair easy to deranged.
Rachel P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this product along with all of dove products! Dove always leaves my hair silky and shiny and super soft and smelling wonderful! I use the shampoo and conditioner all the time and I love it!