Dove Damage Therapy Daily Moisture Conditioner 12 Ounce uploaded by Albir G.

BY NARUEKRIT

Dove Damage Therapy Daily Moisture Conditioner with MICROMOISTURE nourishes dry, rough hair to restore softness without weighing it down. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brianne E.
Brianne E.
Buffalo, NY
My all time favorite shampoo. It really surprises me there is no reviews on this product. It leaves my hair feeling softer within moments of putting it in my hair. My hair is thin and gets oily very quickly. This shampoo makes my hair soft but not oily.
Shweta S.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Dove, like always, delivers within a good price range. I always use this shampoo in between shampoos to break the trend and to keep my hair healthy. What I meant is that after using one specialized product (for example colored hair) I switch to dove for a while to balance. I feel it does a great damage control and nourishes my hair.
Albir G.
Albir G.
Lake worth , FL
Probably one of my most used conditioners it's not that cheap but it's still affordable if you need it for dry hair! Safe if you dye your hair and you get a great scent out of it I'm satisfied go buy it!
Mariah A.
Mariah A.
Ellington
In our house, we love Dove!! The whole family uses it. Keeps hair soft and helps with broken or brittle hair. It's affordable with salon quality.