Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #19 in Hair Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.And personal care and hair care.
Shelbie C.
Blue Ridge, TX
Want curls that stay in ALL day long? Even if you have straight hair?? This is for you! It’s amazing. Long lasting.
Becky D.
SUDBURY, ON
This product really boosted my curls. Dove products are always a great go to choice. Quality is amazing and scent is fabulous. Doesn't make your hair sticky. Highly recommend.
Margó W.
Marion, IN
Maintains my curls. The down fall is that it does leave a sticky residue to the touch. I don’t like the feel, as I often touch my hair.
Mi 🌹.
extremely good for each strand of your hair, it makes hair beautiful, strong, fragrant, moisturized and light, very good, I recommend to everyone looking for a hair product
Bekie B.
I use this on the very rare occasion I curl my hair. The moose gives volume and keeps curls from dropping. I only gave 4 stars as it can leave hair feeling a bit sticky. Overall a very good product and budget friendly.
Becca H.
Very good product makes my hair look great would highly recommend this one to anyone who wants to try it out and deciding for yourselves
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
It held and looked great but irritated my scalp so I can't really recommend it but it will be better I think for someone who doesn't have sensitive scalp
Erika P.
Foam for volume control and molding according to the hair style, leaving a fresh and beautiful appearance, bright and cute
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Para los peinados es perfecto es muy bueno y ami me funciona muy bien se los recomiendo