Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #50 in Hair Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Mayssa R.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Tamara C.
I hated this product so much.
I hate the smell of it and it was more expensive than the one I used to use. No
Ludol L.
After I used this Dove's product ai was surprise in a negative way. I dont like this product. I ll give just one star. I hope they will emprove the formula.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I don't like it, it didn't even help my hair at all, also it is a little bit expensive
Katt O.
Bronx, NY
Worst mousse I've ever used the smells was great but the flakes was horrible, left my hair stiff and dry I kept scratching and scratching it was a nasty mess, I don't think I'll ever try this again wasted $8 on this and just threw it out
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
Kind of heavy, leaves hair feeling sorta chunky and hard, doesn't look soft or natural, doesn't really hold for that long
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
I’m so sorry to yhear this was so fun I hope there have a great thanksgiving love and y’all
toia i.
I din't like this product it did not work verry well and it made my hair break and looks Gray it damage my hair .
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
this product makes my hair very sticky. It doesnt let the hair look naturally curly. It also makes my hair very greasy. I had to use a lot of the product to actually get good curls. Nice scent but I wont buy it again. Wish their were less chemicals in it too.
Deidre P.
Pickerel River, ON
I never managed to finish this bottle... I don't think Dove products always agreed with me, unfortunately.