Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #16 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Raniyah Z.
Raniyah Z.
Garland, TX
With my thick hair being a mix of wavy and curly this mousse definitely left my hair looking frizzy. I've used mousse for years but this product has left my hair crunchy in some spots with frizz all around. Definitely not my favorite product. Didn't feel that much control of my hair. It also left my hair dry. I've used better products before..wouldn't recommend especially for thick hair.
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This mousse didn't hold to well with my natural hair. I would put it on after getting out of the shower and go out with my hair wet but my hair just went all over the place. I don't know if my hair just doesn't like that mousse but my hair looked like a lions mane. But the reason why I gave it 4 stars is because it left my hair feeling so soft.
Ariday C.
Ariday C.
I use to have curly hair so this was a very fast and nice way of fixing my hair. I remember I loved this product because of how nice it smells and it actually doesn't leave the hardness any regular mousse would. it simply curls your hair without leaving any hard clumps of hair like gel does. I completely recommend the use of this product
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Dove products. Their therapy curl and sculpt mousse is like a miracle. Not only does it curl, sculpt and define, but it smells great. I love how it doesn't dry out my hair which is what most mouse's tend to do. I love the look it gives my hair and I always get tons of compliments when I use it.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Hanahan, SC
I absolutely love this product. I have wavy hair and this mousse defines my waves and it lasts all day without touch ups. I was a little hesitant to try it at first, but I'm so glad I did. I will most definitely be repurchasing as soon as I run out. This mousse lasts forever. A little goes a long way
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Elk Grove, CA
This mousse is very thick, you don't need a lot so it goes a long way. It does kind of flatten my curls compared to other brands but gets the job done. Nothing special really about it. I thought it was kind of pricey for the results. I think the dove for volume works better .
Nadya G.
Nadya G.
South Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is beautiful, my sister gave it to me to try and I loved it, long lasting, as well as very cheap its not a lot of money and I know I will keep buying it, it is also a very nice scent like freshness and the smell also last. Everything is perfect how it is.
Raychelle M.
Raychelle M.
Richardson, TX
This mousse is interesting. I have never felt anything like it. It feels like spray whipped cream in my hand. The bottle didn't last very long because I couldn't figure out how much to use. It did a fine job but I didn't like its texture on my hands when I put it in.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Olathe, KS
This product defines your natural curly hair look. I usually applied it before bed and I wake up with a very good looking hair curve. I feel very satisfied using this. My hair color is black and a bit curly but recently got my hair dye. I will definitely buy it again
Dre G.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who could say anything wrong about Dove? It's amazing and leaves your hair feeling weightless and clean, each time. I enjoyed the soft scent of this mousse and was impressed at how it didn't leave any flaky mess, after its application. I'd totally recommend this!