Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #19 in Hair Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.And personal care and hair care.
Laís M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Finding a good product for curly hair that doesn't make your curls hard, crunchy or hay like feeling is very difficult. The mouse is light and my curls stay for at least 2 days from 1 application, of course I do use a refresher in between (I only wash my hair every 2-3 days otherwise my curls dry out.)
I love it and have ordered it multiple times. Leave my curls soft, bouncy and under control even in humidity.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
If you need volume and your curls intact then look no further. This is magic for my hair. I like this product best because it doesn't weigh my hair down like other brands have in the past. It's a lightweight mousse that smells really nice.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
I really love this product. I have fine, curly hair and a lot of frizz. I've used so many curl defining products in the past (and continue to try new ones as I find them), and this is without a doubt my favorite. You can use a ton, and it's honestly not crunchy or sticky (unlike the new Dove Style+Care Whipped Cream Mousse, which is super sticky).
Diana L.
Dallas, TX
The product is amazing, the texture is not something that bothers me. I have dark brown curly hair and it leaves it amazing. It has no harsh scent what so ever. Definitely met my expectations & would but this item again
Maria G.
Orlando , FL
amazing, I really love this product, they are all great and of very good quality, they work amazingly and I have always used them. It is perfect and easy to use, as much as the texture and smell is perfect, I love it and I really recommend it
Rebecca ✌.
I have naturally wavy hair. I’ve used this product to keep my waves neat and I’ve loved it! I wouldn’t use too much as it could be overdrying, but in moderation it’s great! It’s light and smells so good!
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
I really like this moose for the price. It can get kind of crunchy if you use too much but it’s definitely worth the money because it’s very affordable and it’s readily available at the drugstore. I would recommend to family and friends.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
This mousse works so well in adding volume or keeping my curls intact. I like this one the best because it doesn't make my hair weighed down. It still feels lightweight and it also smells really nice
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
This stuff works great for really getting the great tight or loose curls that I am looking to achieve (depending on what I am doing with my hair).It holds my curls all day and it doesn't make my hair dirty looking or like crunchy, I do not like when a mousse makes my hair hard and this doesn't it just does the right things.