Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #14 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Ashley D.
Chandler, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how light this is. Normally moose weighs my curls but this didn't. It lasted all day, so the price is what you get. I have wavy hair and this didn't make it seem crunchy or heavy. I would highly recommend this to girls
Jillian G.
Kingston, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I do buy mousse, which isn't very often, I gravitate towards this brand. It smells wonderful and the product is light and airy. It doesn't weigh down my hair and it gives me the hold and support I'm looking for.
Darlin R.
Dodge City, KS
Not a fan of mouse but this was nice. Smelled nice and left a nice sheen to my hair. I hate the stiffness it gives to my hair (that's why I don't like mousse in the first place). Although it does shape the curl well.
Chloe F.
I love it. It is one of my favorites and I use it daily. Price is good. Went above and beyond my expectations. I use it all the time so I'm a repeat user. Id highly recommend to others.
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove Damage Therapy and Sculpt Defining Mousse. I like this mouse because it helps my damaged hair it sculpts my beachy waves and defines the curls a little more.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
The attatched photo is my daughters natural spiral curly hair! Today we used Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mouse. I put this product in her hair while it was wet, brushed it out, then let it dry naturally. As you can see, this product leaves her hair shiny, light and bouncy, tame and smelling beautifully! We give this product 5 stars and recommend it to our fellow beauty product lovers!
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
Pretty good for colored/bleached curly or wavy hair. Smells really great! The only downside is that my hair didn't stay clean for long. Usually I only wash my hair every three days but I couldn't do that after using this mousse.
Sophie L.
totally schooled in the fine micros a lot my hair is very difficult usually to curl told a girl that this helps very well it's very effective and I like it a lot I would recommend this very much go out and buy it if you can
Candyce C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I left my mousse that I normally use at home and had to ruin to the store to get a replacement. The store didn't carry the brand that I normally purchase. I decided to try dove because I've heard some good things from other naturalistas. The mousse left my curls bouncy and soft. I didn't have buildup from regular use and could apply other products to seal in moisture. It didn't dry out my hair like many other mousses do.
Raniyah Z.
Garland, TX
With my thick hair being a mix of wavy and curly this mousse definitely left my hair looking frizzy. I've used mousse for years but this product has left my hair crunchy in some spots with frizz all around. Definitely not my favorite product. Didn't feel that much control of my hair. It also left my hair dry. I've used better products before..wouldn't recommend especially for thick hair.