Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Candace M.
Candace M.
oshawa, ontario

This product is a good prodcut to use if you have damaged hair. it doesn't compare to anything ive used before. its long lasting and stays in for hours. its very effective.
Cori B.
Cori B.
Glassboro, NJ

I used this on my Peruvian wavy hair that I had installed and it really helped put a soft hold onto the wavy texture. It smelled great and the price was very reasonable!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR

This really helps my damaged hair. I have a hard time finding sculpting products that don't make my damaged hair worse but then I found this and am super happy with it.
Rosalie S.
Rosalie S.

Dove mousse is the best. it doesn't leave your hair crunchy or leave white flakes in your hair. it's like nothing is even in your hair. its truly the best i have found
Kimmy O.
Kimmy O.
Livonia, MI

A little goes a long way with this. Doesn't weigh your curls down and you won't need a gel with this either. Price is affordable and coupons are frequently available.
Lilly A.
Lilly A.
Colchester, VT

This mousse is just like the kind my hairstylist uses and yet it's probably a good $40 less!. I love this product and have been using it for the last year and a half.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Hockessin, DE

Love this product! I use it on my daughter's curly hair and it stays in place. No frizz too! Very natural and you can't tell that there's heavy product on her hair.
melissa b.
melissa b.
Delaware, OH

This product did not weigh my hair down and made it very shiny. I would definitely purchase again. The value and the price were great and it smelled great as well.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Rosendale, WI

This mousse works to keep your curls under control yet maintain volume and definition. It keeps frizz and the effects of humidity at bay all throughout your day.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA

The texture is pretty thick, and is easy to apply. The scent is a nice fresh smell. It adds definition to my wavy/curly hair, and doesn't leave a crunchy feel.

Join Now