Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Asten R.
Asten R.
Norfolk, Va

This is my favorite mousse. My hair used to be very curly but is now more wavy so I was trying to find something to help contain the frizz. This stuff is great! Smells good too :)
Francis d.
Francis d.
Doral, Florida

The time I had the opportunity to use really liked the result but what I liked most and not just of this product if not of all products Dove is its pleasant smell clean and subtle
kanichak s.
kanichak s.
Philadelphia, PA

It has an awesome clean smell to it... and it does exactly what its suppose to do... keeps your hair looking in tact all day long. Love this product and will never stop using it.
Valentina N.
Valentina N.

I love this stuff I would recomend this product to anyone the new dove that just came out isnt good they should of never changed it I will be buying it from here from now on
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Pine Bluff, AR

Dove Mousse helps mold my hair perfectly. This is my go to brand. I am not too fond of influenster wanting it to be longer when I have expressed how I feel about it already.
Cyrielle A.
Cyrielle A.
Columbus, GA

Love this product works well with my hair! Not a bad scent. It holds my curls I place for a long time with out looking frizzy. Other products can do that to my hair easily.
Candace M.
Candace M.
oshawa, ontario

This product is a good prodcut to use if you have damaged hair. it doesn't compare to anything ive used before. its long lasting and stays in for hours. its very effective.
Cori B.
Cori B.
Glassboro, NJ

I used this on my Peruvian wavy hair that I had installed and it really helped put a soft hold onto the wavy texture. It smelled great and the price was very reasonable!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR

This really helps my damaged hair. I have a hard time finding sculpting products that don't make my damaged hair worse but then I found this and am super happy with it.
Rosalie S.
Rosalie S.

Dove mousse is the best. it doesn't leave your hair crunchy or leave white flakes in your hair. it's like nothing is even in your hair. its truly the best i have found

Join Now