Add a Photo

By DOVE
#34 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
I love this Mousse! My hair is naturally wavy and this really helps to define those waves on days that I am going for that kind of look.
Kandy M.
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL
This mousse does a great job of defining curls without getting all hard and crunchy and it smells great so the whole family can use it
Ivette M.
Ivette M.
Orlando, FL
Gives a nice suttle cirl with it being super crunchy , can get frizzy. it last about 2-4 hours not long holding but beautiful results
Sandeia S.
Sandeia S.
Love this mousse. It helps keep my curls smooth and not crunchy but they are defined. I don't have to use a lot because it's so rich.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY
I really like the Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt mousse! I use it to scrunch my hair, it doesn't make your hair feel too sticky.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
This mousse had a great hold and really defined curls. Was a little heavy to scrunch with but once the curls were there they stayed!
Virginia j.
Virginia j.
Foley, AL
Really locks in curls and helps tame frizz. Love this product but is sometimes hard to fine best to use with shampoo and conditioner
Sha S.
Sha S.
Great product for curly hair. I have naturally curly hair and it's so hard finding a product that works great but this did the trick
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Louisville, KY
It does really well with holding the curl and leaving my hair touchable. I would highly recommend for getting full touchable curls.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Bellbrook, OH
I love this stuff. I can put it in my hair and leave it in overnight as it dries and the next day my curls are soft and manageable.