Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #30 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Buy on Rakuten...
Sandeia S.
Sandeia S.
Love this mousse. It helps keep my curls smooth and not crunchy but they are defined. I don't have to use a lot because it's so rich.
Sha S.
Sha S.
Great product for curly hair. I have naturally curly hair and it's so hard finding a product that works great but this did the trick
Virginia j.
Virginia j.
Foley, AL
Really locks in curls and helps tame frizz. Love this product but is sometimes hard to fine best to use with shampoo and conditioner
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Bellbrook, OH
I love this stuff. I can put it in my hair and leave it in overnight as it dries and the next day my curls are soft and manageable.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Louisville, KY
It does really well with holding the curl and leaving my hair touchable. I would highly recommend for getting full touchable curls.
Leticia O.
Leticia O.
I really like this mousse has a pleasant smell and i use this when i don't feel like drying my hair this leaves my hair frizz free
Tresa B.
Tresa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not really like the smell of this product but other than that it worked really well and added volume and shine to my hair.
Sarai W.
Sarai W.
Phoenixville, PA
Keeps frizz tamed. I use all the time. No bulidup. I use it when my hair is wet. Keeps the curls tighter then any other product
Tristain S.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's pretty good and it does its job. I have tried better though. If ur looking for that is decently priced I would recommend.
Rayshelle
Rayshelle
Very good at gettingout knots and also smell delicious and for quite a while. It tends to make fine hair a little oily though.