Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #51 in Hair Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Rosalie S.
Dove mousse is the best. it doesn't leave your hair crunchy or leave white flakes in your hair. it's like nothing is even in your hair. its truly the best i have found
Rachael A.
Lockport, NY
Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse is such a great product!! It doesn't leave your hair hard or stiff like other mousse products. Curls are more defined with no frizz, which is difficult to find when you have very curly hair.
kanichak s.
Philadelphia, PA
It has an awesome clean smell to it... and it does exactly what its suppose to do... keeps your hair looking in tact all day long. Love this product and will never stop using it.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Definitely makes my curls more defined and holds the style for a long time. Plus the price is right on this product and a little goes a long way so you really get your money's worth.
Shani L.
No matter what kind of mouse I purchase from this brand, I always use this to define my waves by putting it through the my slightly wet hair, braiding it and leaving it in overnight. works every time while also repairing your hair
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
It is a good mousse defines the waves of my hair and I feel that it does not leave them hard if not that they feel soft I have hydrated, in addition that protects against the damage
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This really helps my damaged hair. I have a hard time finding sculpting products that don't make my damaged hair worse but then I found this and am super happy with it.
Lilly A.
BURLINGTON, VT
This mousse is just like the kind my hairstylist uses and yet it's probably a good $40 less!. I love this product and have been using it for the last year and a half.
Renee R.
Reno, NV
I have wavy to slightly curly hair with the right products in my hair. This Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse is great. It makes my hair weightless and holds the natural curl like I was in the salon.
Emily H.
Louisville, KY
I have really thick long hair and this stuff works! It's a good price and smells great! It last log and it won't make your hair look rough after a few hours. Makes your hair look shiny, smooth and natural!