Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Chantel J.
Chantel J.

It really does help to restore my hair from damage caused by heat or colouring.. now my hair feels soft .. it looks healthy .. & ... i could not bee happier with its overall appearance
Raahini V.
Raahini V.
Ottawa

Awesome product! gives great results, really helps shape my wavy hair and would defiantly recommend you try it out! although it may not give you much volume its a really good product.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA

Definitely makes my curls more defined and holds the style for a long time. Plus the price is right on this product and a little goes a long way so you really get your money's worth.
Justine C.
Justine C.
Chandler , ARIZONA

I personally don't really like the textures of this mousse, it has a very creamy texture. If you like whipped mousses, or the feeling of whipped cream, then you'll like this product!
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Rutland, VT

Okay, this product is good for people with wavey hair, not people with curls. And if you put it on your scalp or put more than a pea sized drop, it will make your hair look greasy.
Asten R.
Asten R.
Norfolk, VA

This is my favorite mousse. My hair used to be very curly but is now more wavy so I was trying to find something to help contain the frizz. This stuff is great! Smells good too :)
Francis d.
Francis d.

The time I had the opportunity to use really liked the result but what I liked most and not just of this product if not of all products Dove is its pleasant smell clean and subtle
kanichak s.
kanichak s.
Philadelphia, PA

It has an awesome clean smell to it... and it does exactly what its suppose to do... keeps your hair looking in tact all day long. Love this product and will never stop using it.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Pine Bluff, AR

Dove Mousse helps mold my hair perfectly. This is my go to brand. I am not too fond of influenster wanting it to be longer when I have expressed how I feel about it already.
Cyrielle A.
Cyrielle A.
Columbus, GA

Love this product works well with my hair! Not a bad scent. It holds my curls I place for a long time with out looking frizzy. Other products can do that to my hair easily.

Join Now