Add a Photo

By DOVE
#27 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.

Love using this product. It works great with all hair types. I use it on my older kids hair as well as my husband. It has a strong hold so it keeps your hair looking great for a long time.
demi b.
demi b.
Middleburg, FL

Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse 7-ounce is amazing it gives you moisturize Locs in your curls and it brings out definition in curls that you didn't think you had! :-)
Chantel J.
Chantel J.

It really does help to restore my hair from damage caused by heat or colouring.. now my hair feels soft .. it looks healthy .. & ... i could not bee happier with its overall appearance
Justine C.
Justine C.
Prescott, AZ

I personally don't really like the textures of this mousse, it has a very creamy texture. If you like whipped mousses, or the feeling of whipped cream, then you'll like this product!
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA

Definitely makes my curls more defined and holds the style for a long time. Plus the price is right on this product and a little goes a long way so you really get your money's worth.
Enlyn D.
Enlyn D.
Doral, Fl

It is a good mousse defines the waves of my hair and I feel that it does not leave them hard if not that they feel soft I have hydrated, in addition that protects against the damage
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Rutland, VT

Okay, this product is good for people with wavey hair, not people with curls. And if you put it on your scalp or put more than a pea sized drop, it will make your hair look greasy.
Francis d.
Francis d.
Doral, Florida

The time I had the opportunity to use really liked the result but what I liked most and not just of this product if not of all products Dove is its pleasant smell clean and subtle
Asten R.
Asten R.
Norfolk, VA

This is my favorite mousse. My hair used to be very curly but is now more wavy so I was trying to find something to help contain the frizz. This stuff is great! Smells good too :)
kanichak s.
kanichak s.
Philadelphia, PA

It has an awesome clean smell to it... and it does exactly what its suppose to do... keeps your hair looking in tact all day long. Love this product and will never stop using it.

Join Now