Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #15 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Jennifer B.
Secane, PA
I've been using this product for a while now. It's definitely one of my go to, if not my main go to product. Especially on days that I really don't feel like doing much to my hair. A little goes a long way and I love how it doesn't leave my hair hard or looking like I used a ton of mousse.
It's so hard for me to find a product for my damaged hair! Until I stumbled upon this product here ! This has helped my hair in many ways. It gives my hair more volume to it and it makes my natural curls look great. I recommend this product of your looking for nice hair with great volume!
Kerri J.
Kingwood, TX
My daughter loves this mousse, it smells really nice and works just like it says. she has tight curls and sometimes it gets frizzy we try many products but stick to what works best, and this one we really like.
daijah p.
I had heat damaged curls but I cut less off because I used this to repair my curls. I love dove I just their products a lot. I reallyrecommend this mousse for damage curls you will have your curls back in No time!
Stacy J.
Bonney Lake
This is my go to mousse! Love it and use it daily. Great hold but doesn't leave your hair crunchy. Love the way it looks when I go to bed with it wet and wake up to gorgeous curls and body in the morning.
Victoria g.
Garland, TX
I used this for a while (years) and its great! keeps them intact and loose! leaves it so soft i can put my fingers threw my hair and it wont mess up !lasts up to three weeks or a month when i used it!
Raychelle M.
Richardson, TX
This mousse is interesting. I have never felt anything like it. It feels like spray whipped cream in my hand. The bottle didn't last very long because I couldn't figure out how much to use. It did a fine job but I didn't like its texture on my hands when I put it in.
Melissa W.
Mayfield, KY
I love this it smells so good and doesn't make your hair hard it holds your hair good I use it with dove shampoo and conditioner I haven't used all the dove prouducts but I do use the body wash and I love it to makes your skin soft I wish dove would make a lotion to
Aracely C.
This is really nice stuff. It smells super good! It is gentle on my hair yet does what it promises. My hair is wavy and this product defines my waves without letting my hair get frizzy. love love
Lauren W.
Fort Bragg, NC
I mostly love this but, unlike some other brands, I cannot stretch a shampoo over a few days as this seems to make my hair more greasy. It's likely my hair and not a problem with the product.