Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #30 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Photos (2)
Buy on Rakuten...
Eva R.
Eva R.
Los productos dove son excelentes el mousse para el cabello lo deja con docilidad y fácil para peinar y moldear un peinado especial, lo recomiendo
Jessey W.
Jessey W.
Quincy, IL
I enjoy using this product when i want to spice things up and go for a scrunchy look. holds well and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It doesn't make my hair hard, or leave it looking wet all day like some other products do. It smells good, and lasts all day!
Gavin B.
Gavin B.
Folsom, LA
I love this so much it works great and feels amazing and smells like omfg its amazing. i really need to get some more and its very affordable.
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Newark
Thank you guys so much y'all don't how much you guys hep me everyday your the reason I'm beautiful please keep up the good work love y'all <3
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
North haven, CT
This is a great mousse for curly hair at a drugstore price. It smells wonderful and isn't too thick or heavy. It definitely defined my curls
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Mousse! My hair is naturally wavy and this really helps to define those waves on days that I am going for that kind of look.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
Kandy M.
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL
This mousse does a great job of defining curls without getting all hard and crunchy and it smells great so the whole family can use it
Ivette M.
Ivette M.
Orlando, FL
Gives a nice suttle cirl with it being super crunchy , can get frizzy. it last about 2-4 hours not long holding but beautiful results