Add a Photo

#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Mallory B.
Mallory B.

This is a good product. Lots of volume, lightweight and didn't weigh my hair down. I also find lots of other mousses give my hair a 'crunchy' feeling, but it was soft and smooth and felt great with Dove.
Mauratti D.
Mauratti D.
Barcelona

When I was really little a used to have really curly hair but while growing up my hair just lost the curls, this mousse have amazingly help me to get them back and we are getting there is just great!!!!
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.

I love all of the dove products and I can't say anything bad about them! They always do what they are supposed to! The mouse makes my curls less frizzy and that's all I can ask for with hair like mine!
Victoria g.
Victoria g.
Garland, TX

I used this for a while (years) and its great! keeps them intact and loose! leaves it so soft i can put my fingers threw my hair and it wont mess up !lasts up to three weeks or a month when i used it!
Tabitha C.
Tabitha C.

I'm a big fan of this product and it works so well and it goes so well with my hair type and it met my expectations so well and it's a great value and a great quality and I'd buy again as it's so good
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
harviell, MO

I really like this dove mouse damage control for curly hair. this stuff keeps my hair curly and at the same time helping with the damage unlike most mouse that will add chemical damage to your hair
Aracely C.
Aracely C.

This is really nice stuff. It smells super good! It is gentle on my hair yet does what it promises. My hair is wavy and this product defines my waves without letting my hair get frizzy. love love
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

This Dove mousse is the best one I've used. It doesn't leave my hair crunchy like other brands have. The curls are soft and bouncy. The scent is also great! Definitely the best mousse out there.
Mona A.
Mona A.
London, Ontario

I apply this product after I take a shower and it is a LIFESAVER! I have very thick curly hair and when I apply this product it maintains my curls and keeps them intact.. Great product overall.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Spotsylvania, VA

I love this mousse! It's not overly sticky and it takes to my curly hair very well. The only issue I have with it is that I have to have my hair still fairly damp from a shower for it to hold.

Join Now