Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #22 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Tresa B.
Tresa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not really like the smell of this product but other than that it worked really well and added volume and shine to my hair.
Tristain S.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's pretty good and it does its job. I have tried better though. If ur looking for that is decently priced I would recommend.
Rayshelle
Rayshelle
Very good at gettingout knots and also smell delicious and for quite a while. It tends to make fine hair a little oily though.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kind of heavy, leaves hair feeling sorta chunky and hard, doesn't look soft or natural, doesn't really hold for that long
Mia C.
Mia C.
Jacksonville, FL
This mousse is pro mousse! It is amazing and it has great, amazing hold on your hair even while sleeping or working out!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, NC
It will make your hair sticky!!! Also it flaked and hardens your hair! You will have to wash this stuff out right away!!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I've used this on my daughter's hair. It didn't leave her hair with that "crunchy" feeling you get using other brands.
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Moose feel silky on my hair. Keep my hair in place and not flacky
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
Pomona, KS
I would be lost without this product. It makes curling my hair so much easier than anything other product I've tried.
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
Didn't leave my hair feeling heavy or crunchy. It even gave my curl hair more volume and the curls were more defined