Add a Photo

By DOVE
#34 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Maria V.
Maria V.
Hockessin, DE
Love this product! I use it on my daughter's curly hair and it stays in place. No frizz too! Very natural and you can't tell that there's heavy product on her hair.
melissa b.
melissa b.
Delaware, OH
This product did not weigh my hair down and made it very shiny. I would definitely purchase again. The value and the price were great and it smelled great as well.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Rosendale, WI
This mousse works to keep your curls under control yet maintain volume and definition. It keeps frizz and the effects of humidity at bay all throughout your day.
Caelin S.
Caelin S.
Richmond , KY
Lightweight mousse that helps to define curls. I prefer a stronger hold, but the mousse still works well. The product has a great smell as well, which is nice.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
The texture is pretty thick, and is easy to apply. The scent is a nice fresh smell. It adds definition to my wavy/curly hair, and doesn't leave a crunchy feel.
Jewls M.
Jewls M.
When. I want to wear my curls and help restore my hair. I use this product. it doesn't weigh my hair down and it doesn't feel like I have a product in my hair
Mya M.
Mya M.
Lugoff, SC
I have very frizzy curly hair and it is hard to style every morning so I throw some of this in my hair and it stays controlled and shiny throughout the day.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Long Is City, NY
I love the way this leaves my curls!! They look soft and feel soft. My hair doesn't feel crunchy at all when I use this but my curls still have a nice form.
kathygraves
kathygraves
This product doesn't work well with my hair type. It is frizzy and unmanageable. I am sure it works great for other people but for my hair type it doesn't.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Owosso, MI
You get great hold and smoothing for your curls. My daughter has ringlet curls and I use this on her as well. Does not leave your hair feeling crunchy.