Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Aracely C.
Aracely C.

This is really nice stuff. It smells super good! It is gentle on my hair yet does what it promises. My hair is wavy and this product defines my waves without letting my hair get frizzy. love love
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Sebring, FL

I don't know about other curly haired girls, but mine can always use some repairing!!! I'm so glad Dove came out with a styling product that actually repairs while you are also using it to style.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

This Dove mousse is the best one I've used. It doesn't leave my hair crunchy like other brands have. The curls are soft and bouncy. The scent is also great! Definitely the best mousse out there.
Mona A.
Mona A.
London, Ontario

I apply this product after I take a shower and it is a LIFESAVER! I have very thick curly hair and when I apply this product it maintains my curls and keeps them intact.. Great product overall.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Fredericksbrg, VA

I love this mousse! It's not overly sticky and it takes to my curly hair very well. The only issue I have with it is that I have to have my hair still fairly damp from a shower for it to hold.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.

I like this better than some other mousses I've tried because it doesn't make my hair feeling all gross. I put this on my damp hair and it gives my beach you waves without looking too crunchy
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Apison, TN

I mostly love this but, unlike some other brands, I cannot stretch a shampoo over a few days as this seems to make my hair more greasy. It's likely my hair and not a problem with the product.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.

Love this for my curls. It gives them a very defined look that lasts all day. I love the smell of dove haircare and can easily find this product. If you have curly hair than this is for you.
Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.

Love using this product. It works great with all hair types. I use it on my older kids hair as well as my husband. It has a strong hold so it keeps your hair looking great for a long time.
demi b.
demi b.
Middleburg, FL

Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse 7-ounce is amazing it gives you moisturize Locs in your curls and it brings out definition in curls that you didn't think you had! :-)

Join Now