Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #14 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product when i had damage hair this work for it it keep your curls in place
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like it, it didn't even help my hair at all, also it is a little bit expensive
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Iove love love love love this stuff would i buy again? Ummmm yessss its that good lol
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Daphne, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this to "scrunch" my hair. Put it in while it's wet and let it dry! Smells great
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good quality and brand I highly recommend it very good price and product
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I have very thick hair that I love to wear curly, bit I often struggle with frizz . It is a struggle for me to find a product that gives my curls the hold they need to stay all day without leaving my hair hard or "crunchy" feeling. I tried this product a little while ago and fell in love! I only need a small amount, even with me super thick hair, and it transforms my hair into a gorgeous head of curls that stay all day while still leaving my hair touchably soft. you would never even know that I have product in my hair, looks totally natural!
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
this product leaves my hair shiny, light and bouncy, tame and smell beautifull. This helps my curls hold in place for the whole day and doesn't cause crunchy stuck together hair. I'm usually in a hurry so ill take a shower brush my hair, apply the mousse and go. by the time my hair dries my hair looks like i curled it.
Cioly F.
Cioly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. I have fine, curly hair and a lot of frizz!! I would recomend this product, perfect for super curly hair!! I have been using this mousse for about 5 years now!! I use a lot of this mousse, and it leaves my hair soft and crunch free. It does not hold curls as tightly as Garnier does... This is really more of a great leave-in conditioner that fights frizz and leaves my curls looking soft and natural.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's easy to tell that this product is made specifically for people with curls that tend to be dry. I love how lightweight it is and how well it conditions my hair while defining the curls. I find that it is great for using everyday because it doesn't make my curls dry, crunchy or sticky.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works great for really getting the great tight or loose curls that I am looking to achieve (depending on what I am doing with my hair).It holds my curls all day and it doesn't make my hair dirty looking or like crunchy, I do not like when a mousse makes my hair hard and this doesn't it just does the right things.