Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #16 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Stephanie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the dove mousse. It smells great and really holds your hair in place. You can buy it anywhere. I love this brand. It’s so easy to use too
Alyn K.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a bit of frizzy hair and this type of mousse is one of the bests I've ever tried. It calms my hair and I totally recommend. It's great.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It leaves me feeling styled & refreshed! This mousse is so good! Helps get me thru the next day looking great & never worrying about my hair!
Jordyn G.
Washington, UT
Before I used this product I had hair damage, but after about a month of useing it I noticed my hair wasn't as damaged compared to before.
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister uses this product so that's why I only have four stars she just tells me all the good things about it and how well it is for her
Hildret A.
Producto de exelente calidad risos humectados , brillantes , y voluminosos . Es una terapia además de facilitar el peinado de tu cabello
Chameria D.
Lewisville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product. Made my curls pop with out that crunchy feeling. Hair looked good all day. Worked on my transitioning hair. Wonderful
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this product is okay. Its no bad but my curls after 4hours despair. The only reason I still buying it is because gives me volume.
haleigh g.
Fort White, FL
Dove mousse defines my curls locks them In and doesn't leave my hair flat and heavey.
I recommend this to anyone with curly thick hair

Joanne S.
Belton, TX
Smell is amazing! Does not leave my hair crunchy. Helps control frizz if it is humid out. Doors not leave behind a build up of product.