Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #21 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Desiree S.
Desiree S.
North haven, CT
This is a great mousse for curly hair at a drugstore price. It smells wonderful and isn't too thick or heavy. It definitely defined my curls
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
I love this Mousse! My hair is naturally wavy and this really helps to define those waves on days that I am going for that kind of look.
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Kandy M.
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL
This mousse does a great job of defining curls without getting all hard and crunchy and it smells great so the whole family can use it
Sandeia S.
Sandeia S.
Love this mousse. It helps keep my curls smooth and not crunchy but they are defined. I don't have to use a lot because it's so rich.
Virginia j.
Virginia j.
Foley, AL
Really locks in curls and helps tame frizz. Love this product but is sometimes hard to fine best to use with shampoo and conditioner
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Louisville, KY
It does really well with holding the curl and leaving my hair touchable. I would highly recommend for getting full touchable curls.
Tresa B.
Tresa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not really like the smell of this product but other than that it worked really well and added volume and shine to my hair.
Rayshelle
Rayshelle
Very good at gettingout knots and also smell delicious and for quite a while. It tends to make fine hair a little oily though.
Tristain S.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's pretty good and it does its job. I have tried better though. If ur looking for that is decently priced I would recommend.