Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Renee R.
Renee R.
Reno, NV

I have wavy to slightly curly hair with the right products in my hair. This Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse is great. It makes my hair weightless and holds the natural curl like I was in the salon.
Julia Lizeth G.
Julia Lizeth G.
Miami , Florida

One pump dispenses lots of lightweight foam that's surprisingly not sticky; it spreads evenly through hair; it has a ripe fruity-woody scent (the fragrance includes notes of green apple, coconut milk, and sandalwood).
Darlin R.
Darlin R.
Dodge City, KS

Not a fan of mouse but this was nice. Smelled nice and left a nice sheen to my hair. I hate the stiffness it gives to my hair (that's why I don't like mousse in the first place). Although it does shape the curl well.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Kingston, GA

When I do buy mousse, which isn't very often, I gravitate towards this brand. It smells wonderful and the product is light and airy. It doesn't weigh down my hair and it gives me the hold and support I'm looking for.
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
Miami, Florida

My laughs are not defined at all, everyone does what they want, and the solution has always been to use or scrub or foam. This helped me a lot with the control of the laughs you leave super defined and super durable
Khadijah R.
Khadijah R.
Lansing, MI

It's rare for me to find a mousse I feel comfortable wearing in my hair. Having 4c hair it can easily dry out and fluff up. This mousse keeps hair hydrated. With a little hair spray for extra hold, I'm ready to go!
daijah p.
daijah p.

I had heat damaged curls but I cut less off because I used this to repair my curls. I love dove I just their products a lot. I reallyrecommend this mousse for damage curls you will have your curls back in No time!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Ramseur, NC

I have thick naturally curly hair and did not get the hold and definition that I was hoping for from this product. It did make my hair soft and somewhat manageable but did not do a great job of defining my curls
Deosha A.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA

I use this product when my hair is freshly washed and clean. I apply a small amount of this on small pieces and add a rod. This product is not hard on the hair and will not make it stiff. This also smells great
Kerri J.
Kerri J.
Kingwood, TX

My daughter loves this mousse, it smells really nice and works just like it says. she has tight curls and sometimes it gets frizzy we try many products but stick to what works best, and this one we really like.

Join Now