Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #16 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality in my opinion I like how it holds my curls but it doesn’t go hard and crusty like most of the other brands and leave white flakes smells good
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My niece has curly hair and this works perfect for her.applies and last all day.smells good.doesn't make her hair feel gross either.and washes out great
Ela R.
San Benito, TX
It actually works and leaves hair healthier and strong that I would totally recommend to others that need to maintain their hair beautiful and healthy.
Dawn W.
Ambridge, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product when I had a Mohawk and it soon became my holy grail of hair products. I didn't need it every day and my curls held up beautifully
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have straight hair do I like usually to have curls :) so I have tried before this mousse. It helps you have great curls. It is really a great mousse.
alekssandra c.
I think this is a nice item for the other hair coz for me i dont like the quality like what im always saying we dont have the same type of the hair
Awa P.
Madison, WI
This makes my hair comfortable and loose and the curls all come out and I love it because it helps me look better and gives my hair a little shine
Stephanie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the dove mousse. It smells great and really holds your hair in place. You can buy it anywhere. I love this brand. It’s so easy to use too
Ivelisse A.
Uses most of the time works great it's good for my curls Keith my hair looking what I recommend that I want it's a little heavy but it's still OK
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for the hair. Makes the hair looks really nice and not frizzy. I recommend because the price is Great for the size and the products amazing