Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Heather C.
Heather C.
Ramseur, NC

I have thick naturally curly hair and did not get the hold and definition that I was hoping for from this product. It did make my hair soft and somewhat manageable but did not do a great job of defining my curls
Kerri J.
Kerri J.
Kingwood, TX

My daughter loves this mousse, it smells really nice and works just like it says. she has tight curls and sometimes it gets frizzy we try many products but stick to what works best, and this one we really like.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Halifax, NS

Left my hair feeling smooth and it totally took away the frizz. Having frizzy hair has always been an issue for me. I'm happy to have found a product that both moisturizes my hair and takes away the fly aways:)
Annie W.
Annie W.
Raleigh, NC

I like the scent of this mousse best, but the hold and volume (at least in my very fine hair) left something to be desired my friend liked it quite a bit though. Overall, though, decent value for the money.
Megan P.
Megan P.

Really enjoyed this product. It doesn't leave that crunchy feeling in my hair, it leaves my hair feeling soft and keeps the frizz intact. It also does not have a strong smell and is priced reasonably well.
Stacy J.
Stacy J.
Bonney Lake

This is my go to mousse! Love it and use it daily. Great hold but doesn't leave your hair crunchy. Love the way it looks when I go to bed with it wet and wake up to gorgeous curls and body in the morning.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.

This is a good product. Lots of volume, lightweight and didn't weigh my hair down. I also find lots of other mousses give my hair a 'crunchy' feeling, but it was soft and smooth and felt great with Dove.
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.

I love all of the dove products and I can't say anything bad about them! They always do what they are supposed to! The mouse makes my curls less frizzy and that's all I can ask for with hair like mine!
Victoria g.
Victoria g.
Garland, TX

I used this for a while (years) and its great! keeps them intact and loose! leaves it so soft i can put my fingers threw my hair and it wont mess up !lasts up to three weeks or a month when i used it!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
harviell, MO

I really like this dove mouse damage control for curly hair. this stuff keeps my hair curly and at the same time helping with the damage unlike most mouse that will add chemical damage to your hair

Join Now