Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #14 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Manerva P.
Manerva P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It been along time using mousse on my hair I would like to use it again someday dove is a good brand
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this move because it really defines My Curls and I really like that about a product
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this dove dage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse it leaves my hair really smooth 😍
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a few mousse products and this has been decent. not my go to hair product though
stephany p.
stephany p.
Bronx , New york
Este me gusta mucho tiene un olor muy rico y duradero siempre lo compro en targrt muy barato
florence v.
florence v.
Cathedral City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this product althought i don't use it that much it has a very nice smell to it
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This repairs my hair and does put my hair back into place I love this and it smells decent
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works pretty well. Smells great, and definitely helps curls. I,buy mine at Wal-Mart.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It leaves my hair amazing! The smell is amazing it's really worth it and not to expensive
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Newnan, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great to use after using a serum on wet hair. Makes your waves and cures defined.