Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Renee R.
Renee R.
Reno, NV

I have wavy to slightly curly hair with the right products in my hair. This Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse is great. It makes my hair weightless and holds the natural curl like I was in the salon.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Kingston , Ga

When I do buy mousse, which isn't very often, I gravitate towards this brand. It smells wonderful and the product is light and airy. It doesn't weigh down my hair and it gives me the hold and support I'm looking for.
Khadijah R.
Khadijah R.
Lansing, MI

It's rare for me to find a mousse I feel comfortable wearing in my hair. Having 4c hair it can easily dry out and fluff up. This mousse keeps hair hydrated. With a little hair spray for extra hold, I'm ready to go!
Abbie C.
Abbie C.

This is my go to when needing to style my hair. My hair is suddenly super mouldable and can stay in any style I want! Absolutely love this product, I use it very often and it's great for using for formal occasions~
daijah p.
daijah p.

I had heat damaged curls but I cut less off because I used this to repair my curls. I love dove I just their products a lot. I reallyrecommend this mousse for damage curls you will have your curls back in No time!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Ramseur, NC

I have thick naturally curly hair and did not get the hold and definition that I was hoping for from this product. It did make my hair soft and somewhat manageable but did not do a great job of defining my curls
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Halifax, NS

Left my hair feeling smooth and it totally took away the frizz. Having frizzy hair has always been an issue for me. I'm happy to have found a product that both moisturizes my hair and takes away the fly aways:)
Kerri J.
Kerri J.
Kingwood, TX

My daughter loves this mousse, it smells really nice and works just like it says. she has tight curls and sometimes it gets frizzy we try many products but stick to what works best, and this one we really like.
Annie W.
Annie W.
Raleigh, NC

I like the scent of this mousse best, but the hold and volume (at least in my very fine hair) left something to be desired my friend liked it quite a bit though. Overall, though, decent value for the money.
Megan P.
Megan P.

Really enjoyed this product. It doesn't leave that crunchy feeling in my hair, it leaves my hair feeling soft and keeps the frizz intact. It also does not have a strong smell and is priced reasonably well.

Join Now