Add a Photo

#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
dayrene s.
dayrene s.

La calidad de este producto es muy buena para mi no es facil por mi tipo de cabello encontrar productos como este,al tener el cabello rizado el frizz es dificil de controlar y este producto me cuida mis rizos y los pone fuertes
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Chandler, IN

I love how light this is. Normally moose weighs my curls but this didn't. It lasted all day, so the price is what you get. I have wavy hair and this didn't make it seem crunchy or heavy. I would highly recommend this to girls
Noemi M.
Noemi M.

I like that it does not leave my hair all hard and flaky! Most definers do the work for a little while on me but Dove lasted through out the day! i will definitely buy this product again once i finish the one i already have!
Humda I.
Humda I.
UK

Achi hy bohat achi hy lol mainy to kabhi use ni kiya chal ab phut yahan sy dyna hy to dy warna mar ja k. :) ab kitna likhun tahk gi bhyn chod pagal chutiyabpa kuch dytay ni sir kha lytay hay gando hain saly or likh bhynchod
taylor P.
taylor P.
Dobbs Ferry, NY

I love dove products and I especially love this moose! It is super light weight and feels good in my hair. There is no crunchy texture but rather leaves my hair feeling soft and frizz free. It also makes my hair feel good.
valentina m.
valentina m.
cartagena de indias

es un excelente producto, da una definición espectacular y no deja los rulos tiesos como otros productos, este los deja suaves como si no te hubieras aplicado anda ademas se puede conseguir en muchos lugares y no es caro
Renee R.
Renee R.
Reno, NV

I have wavy to slightly curly hair with the right products in my hair. This Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse is great. It makes my hair weightless and holds the natural curl like I was in the salon.
VE-1034278 Julia Lizeth G.
VE-1034278 Julia Lizeth G.
Medley, FL

One pump dispenses lots of lightweight foam that's surprisingly not sticky; it spreads evenly through hair; it has a ripe fruity-woody scent (the fragrance includes notes of green apple, coconut milk, and sandalwood).
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
edmonton

Dove Damage Therapy Mousse is beautiful. I enjoy using the mousse because it makes me feel confident. Confident that my hair won't let me down. I buy a new bottle every time I run out and for a small price no problem.
Darlin R.
Darlin R.
Dodge City, KS

Not a fan of mouse but this was nice. Smelled nice and left a nice sheen to my hair. I hate the stiffness it gives to my hair (that's why I don't like mousse in the first place). Although it does shape the curl well.

Join Now