Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #19 in Hair Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Christine H.
Olathe, KS
This product defines your natural curly hair look. I usually applied it before bed and I wake up with a very good looking hair curve. I feel very satisfied using this. My hair color is black and a bit curly but recently got my hair dye. I will definitely buy it again
Dre G.
Austin, TX
Who could say anything wrong about Dove? It's amazing and leaves your hair feeling weightless and clean, each time. I enjoyed the soft scent of this mousse and was impressed at how it didn't leave any flaky mess, after its application. I'd totally recommend this!
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
It's easy to tell that this product is made specifically for people with curls that tend to be dry. I love how lightweight it is and how well it conditions my hair while defining the curls. I find that it is great for using everyday because it doesn't make my curls dry, crunchy or sticky.
Sydny R.
Bowerston, OH
This is amazing for curly hair. I totally recommend this for damaged, frizzy, hard to manage hair. I am very pleased with the way my hair looks and feels after using the Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse. This is a go-to for me. Enjoy!
Jocelyn P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This mousse didn't hold to well with my natural hair. I would put it on after getting out of the shower and go out with my hair wet but my hair just went all over the place. I don't know if my hair just doesn't like that mousse but my hair looked like a lions mane. But the reason why I gave it 4 stars is because it left my hair feeling so soft.
Jordyn C.
Shelbyville, TN
Great product, light but holds my curls in place all day. I love to use this right after I get out of the shower to scrunch my hair for a curly effortless style that looks good all day, highly recommended product that is defiantly worth trying
Shakira M.
Curls ??? Very good to define them since it leaves my mane ultra soft, light and manageable, its smell is spectacular. It gives me bright and defined curls and the most important thing is that I do not use heat.
We've also found that it subdues frizz on moderately humid days.
Katt O.
Bronx, NY
Worst mousse I've ever used the smells was great but the flakes was horrible, left my hair stiff and dry I kept scratching and scratching it was a nasty mess, I don't think I'll ever try this again wasted $8 on this and just threw it out
Lisbeth G.
I love this product, it works great on my curly hair. I particularly use it when I want more defined my curls since it is a product that is a little heavy for everyday use. I however like that does not leave me stiff hair and don't have a lot to achieve a good effect. I highly recommend it.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
This product is beautiful, my sister gave it to me to try and I loved it, long lasting, as well as very cheap its not a lot of money and I know I will keep buying it, it is also a very nice scent like freshness and the smell also last. Everything is perfect how it is.