Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Halifax, NS

Left my hair feeling smooth and it totally took away the frizz. Having frizzy hair has always been an issue for me. I'm happy to have found a product that both moisturizes my hair and takes away the fly aways:)
Annie W.
Annie W.
Raleigh, NC

I like the scent of this mousse best, but the hold and volume (at least in my very fine hair) left something to be desired my friend liked it quite a bit though. Overall, though, decent value for the money.
Megan P.
Megan P.

Really enjoyed this product. It doesn't leave that crunchy feeling in my hair, it leaves my hair feeling soft and keeps the frizz intact. It also does not have a strong smell and is priced reasonably well.
Stacy J.
Stacy J.
Bonney Lake

This is my go to mousse! Love it and use it daily. Great hold but doesn't leave your hair crunchy. Love the way it looks when I go to bed with it wet and wake up to gorgeous curls and body in the morning.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.

This is a good product. Lots of volume, lightweight and didn't weigh my hair down. I also find lots of other mousses give my hair a 'crunchy' feeling, but it was soft and smooth and felt great with Dove.
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.

I love all of the dove products and I can't say anything bad about them! They always do what they are supposed to! The mouse makes my curls less frizzy and that's all I can ask for with hair like mine!
Victoria g.
Victoria g.
Garland, TX

I used this for a while (years) and its great! keeps them intact and loose! leaves it so soft i can put my fingers threw my hair and it wont mess up !lasts up to three weeks or a month when i used it!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
harviell, MO

I really like this dove mouse damage control for curly hair. this stuff keeps my hair curly and at the same time helping with the damage unlike most mouse that will add chemical damage to your hair
Aracely C.
Aracely C.

This is really nice stuff. It smells super good! It is gentle on my hair yet does what it promises. My hair is wavy and this product defines my waves without letting my hair get frizzy. love love
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Sebring, FL

I don't know about other curly haired girls, but mine can always use some repairing!!! I'm so glad Dove came out with a styling product that actually repairs while you are also using it to style.

Join Now