Add a Photo

By DOVE
#34 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Spotsylvania, VA
I love this mousse! It's not overly sticky and it takes to my curly hair very well. The only issue I have with it is that I have to have my hair still fairly damp from a shower for it to hold.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Apison, TN
I mostly love this but, unlike some other brands, I cannot stretch a shampoo over a few days as this seems to make my hair more greasy. It's likely my hair and not a problem with the product.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Love this for my curls. It gives them a very defined look that lasts all day. I love the smell of dove haircare and can easily find this product. If you have curly hair than this is for you.
Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.
Love using this product. It works great with all hair types. I use it on my older kids hair as well as my husband. It has a strong hold so it keeps your hair looking great for a long time.
demi b.
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse 7-ounce is amazing it gives you moisturize Locs in your curls and it brings out definition in curls that you didn't think you had! :-)
Chantel J.
Chantel J.
It really does help to restore my hair from damage caused by heat or colouring.. now my hair feels soft .. it looks healthy .. & ... i could not bee happier with its overall appearance
Justine C.
Justine C.
Chandler, AZ
I personally don't really like the textures of this mousse, it has a very creamy texture. If you like whipped mousses, or the feeling of whipped cream, then you'll like this product!
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
Definitely makes my curls more defined and holds the style for a long time. Plus the price is right on this product and a little goes a long way so you really get your money's worth.
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Rutland, VT
Okay, this product is good for people with wavey hair, not people with curls. And if you put it on your scalp or put more than a pea sized drop, it will make your hair look greasy.
Francis d.
Francis d.
Doral, Florida
The time I had the opportunity to use really liked the result but what I liked most and not just of this product if not of all products Dove is its pleasant smell clean and subtle