Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #21 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Rutland, VT
Okay, this product is good for people with wavey hair, not people with curls. And if you put it on your scalp or put more than a pea sized drop, it will make your hair look greasy.
kanichak s.
kanichak s.
Philadelphia, PA
It has an awesome clean smell to it... and it does exactly what its suppose to do... keeps your hair looking in tact all day long. Love this product and will never stop using it.
Valentina N.
Valentina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff I would recomend this product to anyone the new dove that just came out isnt good they should of never changed it I will be buying it from here from now on
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Pine Bluff, AR
Dove Mousse helps mold my hair perfectly. This is my go to brand. I am not too fond of influenster wanting it to be longer when I have expressed how I feel about it already.
Cyrielle A.
Cyrielle A.
Columbus, GA
Love this product works well with my hair! Not a bad scent. It holds my curls I place for a long time with out looking frizzy. Other products can do that to my hair easily.
Cori B.
Cori B.
Glassboro, NJ
I used this on my Peruvian wavy hair that I had installed and it really helped put a soft hold onto the wavy texture. It smelled great and the price was very reasonable!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This really helps my damaged hair. I have a hard time finding sculpting products that don't make my damaged hair worse but then I found this and am super happy with it.
Rosalie S.
Rosalie S.
Dove mousse is the best. it doesn't leave your hair crunchy or leave white flakes in your hair. it's like nothing is even in your hair. its truly the best i have found
Kimmy O.
Kimmy O.
Livonia, MI
A little goes a long way with this. Doesn't weigh your curls down and you won't need a gel with this either. Price is affordable and coupons are frequently available.
melissa b.
melissa b.
Delaware, OH
This product did not weigh my hair down and made it very shiny. I would definitely purchase again. The value and the price were great and it smelled great as well.