Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #19 in Hair Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
I have thick hair, curly in some spots, wavy in some spots, straight in others and it's frizzy as heck. This texture to my hair is new (since having kids) and I've been having a hard time trying to tame it and figuring out what works. I use this on days I don't just pull my hair back and I love the way it works. It actually tames the frizz and makes my curls and waves look decent even though parts of it are still straight, which is not a fault of the product, but my weirdo hair.
Barbara P.
Morgan Hill, CA
This smells amazing!! I get so many compliments on how good my hair smells when I use this! Obviously it is also amazing at defining my curls too. Usually I am frizzy by the end of the day but this stuff last me all day and my hair looks just as good at the end of the day as it did when I first left my house. I absolutely love this mousse!
Ariday C.
I use to have curly hair so this was a very fast and nice way of fixing my hair. I remember I loved this product because of how nice it smells and it actually doesn't leave the hardness any regular mousse would. it simply curls your hair without leaving any hard clumps of hair like gel does. I completely recommend the use of this product
Elizabeth W.
This product has everything that I could possibly love in it. It acts as a damage repairer as well as a mousse. This sculpts my hair perfectly and lasts extremely long throughout the day. This product is very thin and you won't even notice it through your hair. No crusty feeling and will leave the hair feeling soft and sleek.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
I have kinky, 4C Afro textured hair. This means that my hair is a hotbed of conflicting textures ranging from wavy, to coiled, to L-shaped strands. For this reason, I'm not usually a wash and go kind of girl. When I do wear my hair I. It's most natural state, I use mousse as opposed to gel for my styling needs. Dove's Damage therapy curl defining mousse helps my finicky curls pop without drying them out. It smells great too!
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
I love Dove products. Their therapy curl and sculpt mousse is like a miracle. Not only does it curl, sculpt and define, but it smells great. I love how it doesn't dry out my hair which is what most mouse's tend to do. I love the look it gives my hair and I always get tons of compliments when I use it.
Angelica M.
I absolutely love this product! my hair is wavey but a little more on the straight side btw. I'm usually in a hurry so ill take a shower brush my hair, apply the mousse and go. by the time my hair dries my hair looks like i curled it. the best part is the mousse left my hair feeling soft so it was believable that i curled my hair. i definitely recommend this product for people who are always on the go!
Valeria S.
this product leaves my hair shiny, light and bouncy, tame and smell beautifull. This helps my curls hold in place for the whole day and doesn't cause crunchy stuck together hair. I'm usually in a hurry so ill take a shower brush my hair, apply the mousse and go. by the time my hair dries my hair looks like i curled it.
Erin F.
Salem, OR
Good solid product. LIke that it is inexpensive and that it defines my waves without my hair getting crunchy. It is a bit thick though and my hair is fine, yet thick, so it gets weighed down easily. Lasts quite awhile without frizz too, which is always a major headache for me.
Kristina B.
Elk Grove, CA
This mousse is very thick, you don't need a lot so it goes a long way. It does kind of flatten my curls compared to other brands but gets the job done. Nothing special really about it. I thought it was kind of pricey for the results. I think the dove for volume works better .