Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #30 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Buy on Rakuten...
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Apison, TN
I mostly love this but, unlike some other brands, I cannot stretch a shampoo over a few days as this seems to make my hair more greasy. It's likely my hair and not a problem with the product.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Love this for my curls. It gives them a very defined look that lasts all day. I love the smell of dove haircare and can easily find this product. If you have curly hair than this is for you.
Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.
Love using this product. It works great with all hair types. I use it on my older kids hair as well as my husband. It has a strong hold so it keeps your hair looking great for a long time.
demi b.
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse 7-ounce is amazing it gives you moisturize Locs in your curls and it brings out definition in curls that you didn't think you had! :-)
Chantel J.
Chantel J.
It really does help to restore my hair from damage caused by heat or colouring.. now my hair feels soft .. it looks healthy .. & ... i could not bee happier with its overall appearance
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie , PA
Definitely makes my curls more defined and holds the style for a long time. Plus the price is right on this product and a little goes a long way so you really get your money's worth.
Justine C.
Justine C.
Chandler, AZ
I personally don't really like the textures of this mousse, it has a very creamy texture. If you like whipped mousses, or the feeling of whipped cream, then you'll like this product!
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Rutland, VT
Okay, this product is good for people with wavey hair, not people with curls. And if you put it on your scalp or put more than a pea sized drop, it will make your hair look greasy.
Asten R.
Asten R.
Norfolk, VA
This is my favorite mousse. My hair used to be very curly but is now more wavy so I was trying to find something to help contain the frizz. This stuff is great! Smells good too :)
kanichak s.
kanichak s.
Philadelphia, PA
It has an awesome clean smell to it... and it does exactly what its suppose to do... keeps your hair looking in tact all day long. Love this product and will never stop using it.