Add a Photo

#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Sparks, NV

I like this moose. It is lightweight and doesn't make my hair feel like it's drenched in product. I can use this product every day. I have fine hair and it does not weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy. I think this product is great for the price!
Claudia W.
Claudia W.

Dove's therapy defining mousse was a decent buy. It wasn't to pricey but I can't say I was fully impressed. It helped define but not help damaged hair. It had a good scent not to strong, but it was a mousse. I might indeed but it again, if I do run out.
Ashton A.
Ashton A.

Love this product it defined my curls to the max. It wasn't crunchy like most mousses are. However I did use a lightweight oil afterwards. Not pricey at all and can be found at any store. Highly recommend this product for all curly girls! 5 stars!
Jordyn C.
Jordyn C.
Shelbyville, TN

Great product, light but holds my curls in place all day. I love to use this right after I get out of the shower to scrunch my hair for a curly effortless style that looks good all day, highly recommended product that is defiantly worth trying
Dalconys V.
Dalconys V.
Doral, FL

Lo probe y quede encantada deja tu cabello muy brillante y suave ademas tus rizos quedan perfectos no se te enrreda el cabello y logras una textura preciosa en el es barato dentro de su area vale la pena comprarlo definitivamente, es lo maximo
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Lockport, NY

Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse is such a great product!! It doesn't leave your hair hard or stiff like other mousse products. Curls are more defined with no frizz, which is difficult to find when you have very curly hair.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA

Smells amazing and really helps my curls be better defined. I love the constancy all though I wish it would leave my hair a bit more soft and not so hard. I want the curls to be more locked but without the heaviness. I love dove products!
Katt O.
Katt O.
Bronx, NY

Worst mousse I've ever used the smells was great but the flakes was horrible, left my hair stiff and dry I kept scratching and scratching it was a nasty mess, I don't think I'll ever try this again wasted $8 on this and just threw it out
Shani L.
Shani L.

No matter what kind of mouse I purchase from this brand, I always use this to define my waves by putting it through the my slightly wet hair, braiding it and leaving it in overnight. works every time while also repairing your hair
Amy G.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA

Pretty good for colored/bleached curly or wavy hair. Smells really great! The only downside is that my hair didn't stay clean for long. Usually I only wash my hair every three days but I couldn't do that after using this mousse.

Join Now