Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #16 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Shakira M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Curls ??? Very good to define them since it leaves my mane ultra soft, light and manageable, its smell is spectacular. It gives me bright and defined curls and the most important thing is that I do not use heat.
We've also found that it subdues frizz on moderately humid days.
daijah p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had heat damaged curls but I cut less off because I used this to repair my curls. I love dove I just their products a lot. I reallyrecommend this mousse for damage curls you will have your curls back in No time!
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for my curls. It gives them a very defined look that lasts all day. I love the smell of dove haircare and can easily find this product. If you have curly hair than this is for you.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely makes my curls more defined and holds the style for a long time. Plus the price is right on this product and a little goes a long way so you really get your money's worth.
Lezlie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of the dove products and I can't say anything bad about them! They always do what they are supposed to! The mouse makes my curls less frizzy and that's all I can ask for with hair like mine!
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only used of Mousse my curly hair it is the only and I found that keeps my curls from being dried out and crunchy feeling and very bouncy and smells awesome.
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Makes me hair feel great and not weighted down with product in it! My hair feels silky and smooth! The smell is amazing and it last all day!
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product have also be using it smells so good leave your hair clean for dry hair you have to use it for at least 4 weeks for you to notice the difference
Keri G.
Cumberland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite Mousse. It's so light weight and makes my curls really plump up. I have tried many different kinds and I would give this 4 stars.
Marissa K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I loved everything about this product I'd recommend it to everyone. Smells so good it has always reached my expectations. It lasts a long time. Very helpful.