Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Katt O.
Katt O.
Bronx, NY

Worst mousse I've ever used the smells was great but the flakes was horrible, left my hair stiff and dry I kept scratching and scratching it was a nasty mess, I don't think I'll ever try this again wasted $8 on this and just threw it out
Shani L.
Shani L.

No matter what kind of mouse I purchase from this brand, I always use this to define my waves by putting it through the my slightly wet hair, braiding it and leaving it in overnight. works every time while also repairing your hair
dayrene s.
dayrene s.

La calidad de este producto es muy buena para mi no es facil por mi tipo de cabello encontrar productos como este,al tener el cabello rizado el frizz es dificil de controlar y este producto me cuida mis rizos y los pone fuertes
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
Houston, Tx

I like that it does not leave my hair all hard and flaky! Most definers do the work for a little while on me but Dove lasted through out the day! i will definitely buy this product again once i finish the one i already have!
Humda I.
Humda I.
UK

Achi hy bohat achi hy lol mainy to kabhi use ni kiya chal ab phut yahan sy dyna hy to dy warna mar ja k. :) ab kitna likhun tahk gi bhyn chod pagal chutiyabpa kuch dytay ni sir kha lytay hay gando hain saly or likh bhynchod
VE-1034278 Julia Lizeth G.
VE-1034278 Julia Lizeth G.
Medley, FL

One pump dispenses lots of lightweight foam that's surprisingly not sticky; it spreads evenly through hair; it has a ripe fruity-woody scent (the fragrance includes notes of green apple, coconut milk, and sandalwood).
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
edmonton

Dove Damage Therapy Mousse is beautiful. I enjoy using the mousse because it makes me feel confident. Confident that my hair won't let me down. I buy a new bottle every time I run out and for a small price no problem.
Renee R.
Renee R.
Reno, NV

I have wavy to slightly curly hair with the right products in my hair. This Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse is great. It makes my hair weightless and holds the natural curl like I was in the salon.
daijah p.
daijah p.

I had heat damaged curls but I cut less off because I used this to repair my curls. I love dove I just their products a lot. I reallyrecommend this mousse for damage curls you will have your curls back in No time!
Nanna
Nanna
Marshall, MO

After styling with this product my hair always looks nice, curls and waves are bouncy and soft. It doesn't matter if you use a hot brush or curlers. Just slap it on damp hair, style it and enjoy your new hair do!

Join Now