Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #30 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Photos (2)
Buy on Rakuten...
daijah p.
daijah p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had heat damaged curls but I cut less off because I used this to repair my curls. I love dove I just their products a lot. I reallyrecommend this mousse for damage curls you will have your curls back in No time!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Ramseur, NC
I have thick naturally curly hair and did not get the hold and definition that I was hoping for from this product. It did make my hair soft and somewhat manageable but did not do a great job of defining my curls
Kerri J.
Kerri J.
Kingwood, TX
My daughter loves this mousse, it smells really nice and works just like it says. she has tight curls and sometimes it gets frizzy we try many products but stick to what works best, and this one we really like.
Annie W.
Annie W.
Raleigh, NC
I like the scent of this mousse best, but the hold and volume (at least in my very fine hair) left something to be desired my friend liked it quite a bit though. Overall, though, decent value for the money.
Stacy J.
Stacy J.
Bonney Lake
This is my go to mousse! Love it and use it daily. Great hold but doesn't leave your hair crunchy. Love the way it looks when I go to bed with it wet and wake up to gorgeous curls and body in the morning.
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of the dove products and I can't say anything bad about them! They always do what they are supposed to! The mouse makes my curls less frizzy and that's all I can ask for with hair like mine!
Victoria g.
Victoria g.
Garland, TX
I used this for a while (years) and its great! keeps them intact and loose! leaves it so soft i can put my fingers threw my hair and it wont mess up !lasts up to three weeks or a month when i used it!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Harviell, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this dove mouse damage control for curly hair. this stuff keeps my hair curly and at the same time helping with the damage unlike most mouse that will add chemical damage to your hair
Aracely C.
Aracely C.
This is really nice stuff. It smells super good! It is gentle on my hair yet does what it promises. My hair is wavy and this product defines my waves without letting my hair get frizzy. love love
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Spotsylvania, VA
I love this mousse! It's not overly sticky and it takes to my curly hair very well. The only issue I have with it is that I have to have my hair still fairly damp from a shower for it to hold.