Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #22 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Stacy J.
Stacy J.
Bonney Lake
This is my go to mousse! Love it and use it daily. Great hold but doesn't leave your hair crunchy. Love the way it looks when I go to bed with it wet and wake up to gorgeous curls and body in the morning.
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of the dove products and I can't say anything bad about them! They always do what they are supposed to! The mouse makes my curls less frizzy and that's all I can ask for with hair like mine!
Victoria g.
Victoria g.
Garland, TX
I used this for a while (years) and its great! keeps them intact and loose! leaves it so soft i can put my fingers threw my hair and it wont mess up !lasts up to three weeks or a month when i used it!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Harviell, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this dove mouse damage control for curly hair. this stuff keeps my hair curly and at the same time helping with the damage unlike most mouse that will add chemical damage to your hair
Aracely C.
Aracely C.
This is really nice stuff. It smells super good! It is gentle on my hair yet does what it promises. My hair is wavy and this product defines my waves without letting my hair get frizzy. love love
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Spotsylvania, VA
I love this mousse! It's not overly sticky and it takes to my curly hair very well. The only issue I have with it is that I have to have my hair still fairly damp from a shower for it to hold.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Apison, TN
I mostly love this but, unlike some other brands, I cannot stretch a shampoo over a few days as this seems to make my hair more greasy. It's likely my hair and not a problem with the product.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for my curls. It gives them a very defined look that lasts all day. I love the smell of dove haircare and can easily find this product. If you have curly hair than this is for you.
Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.
Love using this product. It works great with all hair types. I use it on my older kids hair as well as my husband. It has a strong hold so it keeps your hair looking great for a long time.
demi b.
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse 7-ounce is amazing it gives you moisturize Locs in your curls and it brings out definition in curls that you didn't think you had! :-)