Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Austin, TX

I tried to perm my hair which was a bad idea, especially because my hair is supperr straight the curls didn't come out. But after trying this my curls pushed through and it treated my hair great, especially after the chemicals! Great price and smells amazing
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

Great for the day a day, helps you to control your damaged hair, it last all day controlling perfectly the frizz, for me that I have a color treated hair is perfect for when i don't want to used the iron or when i don't have time to brush to much my hair.
Sydny R.
Sydny R.
Bowerston, OH

This is amazing for curly hair. I totally recommend this for damaged, frizzy, hard to manage hair. I am very pleased with the way my hair looks and feels after using the Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse. This is a go-to for me. Enjoy!
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC

I really love this product. I feel like it repairs my stringy, dry, color treated her while also defining my curls and keeping them in place all day. It's amazing for the price and smells so, so yummy. definitely try this product if you have curly hair.
Claudia W.
Claudia W.

Dove's therapy defining mousse was a decent buy. It wasn't to pricey but I can't say I was fully impressed. It helped define but not help damaged hair. It had a good scent not to strong, but it was a mousse. I might indeed but it again, if I do run out.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Sparks, NV

I like this moose. It is lightweight and doesn't make my hair feel like it's drenched in product. I can use this product every day. I have fine hair and it does not weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy. I think this product is great for the price!
Jordyn C.
Jordyn C.
Shelbyville, TN

Great product, light but holds my curls in place all day. I love to use this right after I get out of the shower to scrunch my hair for a curly effortless style that looks good all day, highly recommended product that is defiantly worth trying
Dalconys V.
Dalconys V.
Doral, FL

Lo probe y quede encantada deja tu cabello muy brillante y suave ademas tus rizos quedan perfectos no se te enrreda el cabello y logras una textura preciosa en el es barato dentro de su area vale la pena comprarlo definitivamente, es lo maximo
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Lockport, NY

Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse is such a great product!! It doesn't leave your hair hard or stiff like other mousse products. Curls are more defined with no frizz, which is difficult to find when you have very curly hair.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA

Smells amazing and really helps my curls be better defined. I love the constancy all though I wish it would leave my hair a bit more soft and not so hard. I want the curls to be more locked but without the heaviness. I love dove products!