Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Mayfield, Ky

I love this it smells so good and doesn't make your hair hard it holds your hair good I use it with dove shampoo and conditioner I haven't used all the dove prouducts but I do use the body wash and I love it to makes your skin soft I wish dove would make a lotion to
Dre G.
Dre G.

Who could say anything wrong about Dove? It's amazing and leaves your hair feeling weightless and clean, each time. I enjoyed the soft scent of this mousse and was impressed at how it didn't leave any flaky mess, after its application. I'd totally recommend this!
Anna M.
Anna M.

The Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse I use on a regular basis even when I don't curl my hair, it holds my style in place. The scent is refreshing and gentle. I have dark black fine hair. I like to see this product available in travel size.
Sydny R.
Sydny R.
Bowerston, OH

This is amazing for curly hair. I totally recommend this for damaged, frizzy, hard to manage hair. I am very pleased with the way my hair looks and feels after using the Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse. This is a go-to for me. Enjoy!
Claudia W.
Claudia W.

Dove's therapy defining mousse was a decent buy. It wasn't to pricey but I can't say I was fully impressed. It helped define but not help damaged hair. It had a good scent not to strong, but it was a mousse. I might indeed but it again, if I do run out.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Sparks, NV

I like this moose. It is lightweight and doesn't make my hair feel like it's drenched in product. I can use this product every day. I have fine hair and it does not weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy. I think this product is great for the price!
Ashton A.
Ashton A.

Love this product it defined my curls to the max. It wasn't crunchy like most mousses are. However I did use a lightweight oil afterwards. Not pricey at all and can be found at any store. Highly recommend this product for all curly girls! 5 stars!
Jordyn C.
Jordyn C.
Shelbyville, TN

Great product, light but holds my curls in place all day. I love to use this right after I get out of the shower to scrunch my hair for a curly effortless style that looks good all day, highly recommended product that is defiantly worth trying
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Lockport, NY

Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse is such a great product!! It doesn't leave your hair hard or stiff like other mousse products. Curls are more defined with no frizz, which is difficult to find when you have very curly hair.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA

Smells amazing and really helps my curls be better defined. I love the constancy all though I wish it would leave my hair a bit more soft and not so hard. I want the curls to be more locked but without the heaviness. I love dove products!

Join Now