Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #16 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Cyrielle A.
Cyrielle A.
Columbus, GA
Love this product works well with my hair! Not a bad scent. It holds my curls I place for a long time with out looking frizzy. Other products can do that to my hair easily.
Cori B.
Cori B.
Glassboro, NJ
I used this on my Peruvian wavy hair that I had installed and it really helped put a soft hold onto the wavy texture. It smelled great and the price was very reasonable!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This really helps my damaged hair. I have a hard time finding sculpting products that don't make my damaged hair worse but then I found this and am super happy with it.
Rosalie S.
Rosalie S.
Dove mousse is the best. it doesn't leave your hair crunchy or leave white flakes in your hair. it's like nothing is even in your hair. its truly the best i have found
Kimmy O.
Kimmy O.
Livonia, MI
A little goes a long way with this. Doesn't weigh your curls down and you won't need a gel with this either. Price is affordable and coupons are frequently available.
melissa b.
melissa b.
Delaware, OH
This product did not weigh my hair down and made it very shiny. I would definitely purchase again. The value and the price were great and it smelled great as well.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Rosendale, WI
This mousse works to keep your curls under control yet maintain volume and definition. It keeps frizz and the effects of humidity at bay all throughout your day.
Amber E.
Amber E.
BATON ROUGE, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The texture is pretty thick, and is easy to apply. The scent is a nice fresh smell. It adds definition to my wavy/curly hair, and doesn't leave a crunchy feel.
Jewls M.
Jewls M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When. I want to wear my curls and help restore my hair. I use this product. it doesn't weigh my hair down and it doesn't feel like I have a product in my hair
Mya M.
Mya M.
Lugoff, SC
I have very frizzy curly hair and it is hard to style every morning so I throw some of this in my hair and it stays controlled and shiny throughout the day.