Add a Photo

#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Nadya G.
Nadya G.
SOUTH HOUSTON, TX

This product is beautiful, my sister gave it to me to try and I loved it, long lasting, as well as very cheap its not a lot of money and I know I will keep buying it, it is also a very nice scent like freshness and the smell also last. Everything is perfect how it is.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Olathe, KS

This product defines your natural curly hair look. I usually applied it before bed and I wake up with a very good looking hair curve. I feel very satisfied using this. My hair color is black and a bit curly but recently got my hair dye. I will definitely buy it again
Raychelle M.
Raychelle M.
Richardson, TX

This mousse is interesting. I have never felt anything like it. It feels like spray whipped cream in my hand. The bottle didn't last very long because I couldn't figure out how much to use. It did a fine job but I didn't like its texture on my hands when I put it in.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Mayfield, Ky

I love this it smells so good and doesn't make your hair hard it holds your hair good I use it with dove shampoo and conditioner I haven't used all the dove prouducts but I do use the body wash and I love it to makes your skin soft I wish dove would make a lotion to
Dre G.
Dre G.

Who could say anything wrong about Dove? It's amazing and leaves your hair feeling weightless and clean, each time. I enjoyed the soft scent of this mousse and was impressed at how it didn't leave any flaky mess, after its application. I'd totally recommend this!
Anna M.
Anna M.

The Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse I use on a regular basis even when I don't curl my hair, it holds my style in place. The scent is refreshing and gentle. I have dark black fine hair. I like to see this product available in travel size.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Austin, TX

I tried to perm my hair which was a bad idea, especially because my hair is supperr straight the curls didn't come out. But after trying this my curls pushed through and it treated my hair great, especially after the chemicals! Great price and smells amazing
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

Great for the day a day, helps you to control your damaged hair, it last all day controlling perfectly the frizz, for me that I have a color treated hair is perfect for when i don't want to used the iron or when i don't have time to brush to much my hair.
Sydny R.
Sydny R.
Bowerston, OH

This is amazing for curly hair. I totally recommend this for damaged, frizzy, hard to manage hair. I am very pleased with the way my hair looks and feels after using the Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse. This is a go-to for me. Enjoy!
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC

I really love this product. I feel like it repairs my stringy, dry, color treated her while also defining my curls and keeping them in place all day. It's amazing for the price and smells so, so yummy. definitely try this product if you have curly hair.

Join Now