Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #14 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Tresa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not really like the smell of this product but other than that it worked really well and added volume and shine to my hair.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's pretty good and it does its job. I have tried better though. If ur looking for that is decently priced I would recommend.
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kind of heavy, leaves hair feeling sorta chunky and hard, doesn't look soft or natural, doesn't really hold for that long
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I've used this on my daughter's hair. It didn't leave her hair with that "crunchy" feeling you get using other brands.
Rita F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I want curly hair this is wonderful my hair is got some curl but not much so this is good recommend to others
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister uses this for her curly hair, just so it wont damage and it looks like it works. defines each curl well.
Mara T.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product and is really gentle to my hair is not too expensive and it really helps and is really effective
Danielle Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the Dove product. It works very well with my natural curly hair and it is sold at a fair price.
Ashley M.
Orono, ME
I liked the smell of this product but I fount that it did not control the frizz as much as I had hoped.
Manerva P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It been along time using mousse on my hair I would like to use it again someday dove is a good brand