Add a Photo

#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Hanahan, SC

I absolutely love this product. I have wavy hair and this mousse defines my waves and it lasts all day without touch ups. I was a little hesitant to try it at first, but I'm so glad I did. I will most definitely be repurchasing as soon as I run out. This mousse lasts forever. A little goes a long way
kelli k.
kelli k.

I am brand new to this product I am still on my first can of this product, it was on sale when I purchased it at a great price. It does not leave any hard residue in your hair or flakes. It is currently the best non salon mousse I have used in a while. I am definitely buying this product again.
Asma B.
Asma B.

Dove is a brand that i used since long years it's really interresting and it's not pricey so mony would never be a struggle gor you to use this really effective product and you'll meet what you were looking for because i did and it's easy to use i really recommend every product of this brand
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Secane, PA

I've been using this product for a while now. It's definitely one of my go to, if not my main go to product. Especially on days that I really don't feel like doing much to my hair. A little goes a long way and I love how it doesn't leave my hair hard or looking like I used a ton of mousse.
It's so hard for me to find a product for my damaged hair! Until I stumbled upon this product here ! This has helped my hair in many ways. It gives my hair more volume to it and it makes my natural curls look great. I recommend this product of your looking for nice hair with great volume!
Erin F.
Erin F.
Salem, OR

Good solid product. LIke that it is inexpensive and that it defines my waves without my hair getting crunchy. It is a bit thick though and my hair is fine, yet thick, so it gets weighed down easily. Lasts quite awhile without frizz too, which is always a major headache for me.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Elk Grove, CA

This mousse is very thick, you don't need a lot so it goes a long way. It does kind of flatten my curls compared to other brands but gets the job done. Nothing special really about it. I thought it was kind of pricey for the results. I think the dove for volume works better .
steph B.
steph B.
New Baltimore, MI

I like this but it hasn't been holding my curls for long... I use it in the mornjng and blow dry my hair with it in and by the time I get home from work in the evening my curls are almost flat ! I have naturally wavy hair but I guess this doesn't seem to work on wavy hair
Shanteena S.
Shanteena S.
Laval, QC

This product is not my favorite but does the job when you don't have anything else around. It leaves a nice built in texture, doesn't have a strong smell, especially for my dry thin hair. It has the perfect hold. I would recommend it for people with similar hair to mine.
Valérie D.
Valérie D.

J'aime beaucoup se produit. Il garde bien mes boucles toute la journée et il hydrate bien mes cheveux qui son de nature sec avec des frisottis. En plus il sent divinement bon comme tout les produits Dove d'ailleurs. Je le recommande a toute celle qui on les cheveux frisé.

Join Now