Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
It's so hard for me to find a product for my damaged hair! Until I stumbled upon this product here ! This has helped my hair in many ways. It gives my hair more volume to it and it makes my natural curls look great. I recommend this product of your looking for nice hair with great volume!
Shakira M.
Shakira M.

Curls ??? Very good to define them since it leaves my mane ultra soft, light and manageable, its smell is spectacular. It gives me bright and defined curls and the most important thing is that I do not use heat.
We've also found that it subdues frizz on moderately humid days.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Salem, OR

Good solid product. LIke that it is inexpensive and that it defines my waves without my hair getting crunchy. It is a bit thick though and my hair is fine, yet thick, so it gets weighed down easily. Lasts quite awhile without frizz too, which is always a major headache for me.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Elk Grove, CA

This mousse is very thick, you don't need a lot so it goes a long way. It does kind of flatten my curls compared to other brands but gets the job done. Nothing special really about it. I thought it was kind of pricey for the results. I think the dove for volume works better .
steph B.
steph B.
New Baltimore, MI

I like this but it hasn't been holding my curls for long... I use it in the mornjng and blow dry my hair with it in and by the time I get home from work in the evening my curls are almost flat ! I have naturally wavy hair but I guess this doesn't seem to work on wavy hair
Nadya G.
Nadya G.
South Houston, Texas

This product is beautiful, my sister gave it to me to try and I loved it, long lasting, as well as very cheap its not a lot of money and I know I will keep buying it, it is also a very nice scent like freshness and the smell also last. Everything is perfect how it is.
Raychelle M.
Raychelle M.
Richardson, TX

This mousse is interesting. I have never felt anything like it. It feels like spray whipped cream in my hand. The bottle didn't last very long because I couldn't figure out how much to use. It did a fine job but I didn't like its texture on my hands when I put it in.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Olathe, KS

This product defines your natural curly hair look. I usually applied it before bed and I wake up with a very good looking hair curve. I feel very satisfied using this. My hair color is black and a bit curly but recently got my hair dye. I will definitely buy it again
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Mayfield, Ky

I love this it smells so good and doesn't make your hair hard it holds your hair good I use it with dove shampoo and conditioner I haven't used all the dove prouducts but I do use the body wash and I love it to makes your skin soft I wish dove would make a lotion to
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN

this product makes my hair very sticky. It doesnt let the hair look naturally curly. It also makes my hair very greasy. I had to use a lot of the product to actually get good curls. Nice scent but I wont buy it again. Wish their were less chemicals in it too.

Join Now