Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #30 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Buy on Rakuten...
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. I feel like it repairs my stringy, dry, color treated her while also defining my curls and keeping them in place all day. It's amazing for the price and smells so, so yummy. definitely try this product if you have curly hair.
Claudia W.
Claudia W.
Dove's therapy defining mousse was a decent buy. It wasn't to pricey but I can't say I was fully impressed. It helped define but not help damaged hair. It had a good scent not to strong, but it was a mousse. I might indeed but it again, if I do run out.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Sparks, NV
I like this moose. It is lightweight and doesn't make my hair feel like it's drenched in product. I can use this product every day. I have fine hair and it does not weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy. I think this product is great for the price!
Jordyn C.
Jordyn C.
Shelbyville, TN
Great product, light but holds my curls in place all day. I love to use this right after I get out of the shower to scrunch my hair for a curly effortless style that looks good all day, highly recommended product that is defiantly worth trying
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Lockport, NY
Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse is such a great product!! It doesn't leave your hair hard or stiff like other mousse products. Curls are more defined with no frizz, which is difficult to find when you have very curly hair.
Katt O.
Katt O.
Bronx, NY
Worst mousse I've ever used the smells was great but the flakes was horrible, left my hair stiff and dry I kept scratching and scratching it was a nasty mess, I don't think I'll ever try this again wasted $8 on this and just threw it out
dayrene s.
dayrene s.
La calidad de este producto es muy buena para mi no es facil por mi tipo de cabello encontrar productos como este,al tener el cabello rizado el frizz es dificil de controlar y este producto me cuida mis rizos y los pone fuertes
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that it does not leave my hair all hard and flaky! Most definers do the work for a little while on me but Dove lasted through out the day! i will definitely buy this product again once i finish the one i already have!
Renee R.
Renee R.
Reno, NV
I have wavy to slightly curly hair with the right products in my hair. This Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse is great. It makes my hair weightless and holds the natural curl like I was in the salon.
Julia Lizeth Lear 316365 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 316365 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One pump dispenses lots of lightweight foam that's surprisingly not sticky; it spreads evenly through hair; it has a ripe fruity-woody scent (the fragrance includes notes of green apple, coconut milk, and sandalwood).