Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #31 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Jewls M.
When. I want to wear my curls and help restore my hair. I use this product. it doesn't weigh my hair down and it doesn't feel like I have a product in my hair
Mya M.
Lugoff, SC
I have very frizzy curly hair and it is hard to style every morning so I throw some of this in my hair and it stays controlled and shiny throughout the day.
kathygraves
This product doesn't work well with my hair type. It is frizzy and unmanageable. I am sure it works great for other people but for my hair type it doesn't.
Lindsey P.
Homestead, FL
Best mousse in the market!!!! Leave hair soft and full of volume. No need to apply heat just apply to wet hair and finger curl for the best results.
Eva R.
Los productos dove son excelentes el mousse para el cabello lo deja con docilidad y fácil para peinar y moldear un peinado especial, lo recomiendo
Gavin B.
Folsom, LA
I love this so much it works great and feels amazing and smells like omfg its amazing. i really need to get some more and its very affordable.
Desiree S.
North haven, CT
This is a great mousse for curly hair at a drugstore price. It smells wonderful and isn't too thick or heavy. It definitely defined my curls
Klaurini ch V.
I love this Mousse! My hair is naturally wavy and this really helps to define those waves on days that I am going for that kind of look.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL
This mousse does a great job of defining curls without getting all hard and crunchy and it smells great so the whole family can use it