Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Shelly R.
Shelly R.
Savannah, GA

This product is awesome!! It gives your hair that extra bounce. I use thus product a lot.
Allison O.
Allison O.
Palatine, IL

This mousse helps my hair get the perfect curl. I love to use it fresh out of the shower
Evelin C.
Evelin C.
Doral, FL

These mouse is great, set curls, no frizz, and hair care, I love it! Recommended 100 %.
Rosie  P.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY

I like this product when i had damage hair this work for it it keep your curls in place
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL

I don't like it, it didn't even help my hair at all, also it is a little bit expensive
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Jonesville, NC

This mousse gives me all day hold for soft curls without all the dry frizzy fly aways.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Phoenix, AZ

Awesome product and doesn't damage your hair. I recommend it to anyone with curly hair
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

Iove love love love love this stuff would i buy again? Ummmm yessss its that good lol
member-498b63033
member-498b63033
977 Bradshaw crescent London ontario

Used to work but as I got older it damaged my hair more. And I found it hurt my scalp
This is a great mousse! Wonderful hold & doesn't feel hard when you touch your hair!

Join Now