Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #16 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

carina m.
carina m.
One of my favorite mousse products that I own. i like the whipped consistency. great hold on my curls. smells great!
Rochely B.
Rochely B.
Fort Drum, Ny
I love this mousse. I like my curls soft not hard and crunchy. This makes my curls soft as if i have no product on.
Noralee R.
Noralee R.
Fort Worth, TX
I enjoyed this product, it didn't make my hair as crunchy as other things like this tend to do.
Eva D.
Eva D.
Great for when I curl my long thick hair. Holds the curls in place while I dance the night away
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Cape Coral, FL
This mousse smells great and helps give my curls more definition. Holds well all day and night!
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Helps when I want to curl my hair leaves my curls soft and bouncy they don't fall as kick as when I don't put it on
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Glasgow, KY
I have fine hair and this product didn't weigh my hair down. It doesn't cause any build up and washes out easily.
Sydney O.
Sydney O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Perfect for soft loose curls! But the mousse seems to come out liquidy a lot. It smells great but is very sticky!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Santee, CA
I Love this moose. It sculpts my curls great. I apply it after I shower and my curls dry without so much frizzes
Litzy G.
Litzy G.
Yakima, WA
Helps have bouncy curls. Curls get volume anthey don't get hard. You don't need to use much.