Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #31 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Ivelisse A.
Uses most of the time works great it's good for my curls Keith my hair looking what I recommend that I want it's a little heavy but it's still OK
Alyn K.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a bit of frizzy hair and this type of mousse is one of the bests I've ever tried. It calms my hair and I totally recommend. It's great.
Jordyn G.
Washington, UT
Before I used this product I had hair damage, but after about a month of useing it I noticed my hair wasn't as damaged compared to before.
Chameria D.
Lewisville , TX
Loved this product. Made my curls pop with out that crunchy feeling. Hair looked good all day. Worked on my transitioning hair. Wonderful
Hildret A.
Producto de exelente calidad risos humectados , brillantes , y voluminosos . Es una terapia además de facilitar el peinado de tu cabello
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
I think this product is okay. Its no bad but my curls after 4hours despair. The only reason I still buying it is because gives me volume.
haleigh g.
Fort White, FL
Dove mousse defines my curls locks them In and doesn't leave my hair flat and heavey.
I recommend this to anyone with curly thick hair

Joanne S.
Belton, TX
Smell is amazing! Does not leave my hair crunchy. Helps control frizz if it is humid out. Doors not leave behind a build up of product.
Brittney P.
This product brings out the waves in my naturally curly hair. Love how light it is. My hair is thick and wavy and frizzy. This helps
Celeste L.
Sacramento, CA
I love the texture when I finish using it!
But you have to use it with care, since if you use enough product it will fall as paper.