Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #15 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Lisandra S.
Fajardo
Es uno de los mejores productos de farmacia que e probado ya que me activa el riso y ala misma ves me lo suaviza
Hanna B.
Carlton, GA
So soft and has an amazing fragrance. obsessed and the only mousse I will use! not too pricey either. I adore it
Amanda P.
Santee, CA
I Love this moose. It sculpts my curls great. I apply it after I shower and my curls dry without so much frizzes
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
Perfect mousse for hold and treatment for damage and restoration. Good on curly hair, also feels soft on my hair!
Melanie W.
Glasgow, KY
I have fine hair and this product didn't weigh my hair down. It doesn't cause any build up and washes out easily.
One of my favorites. It helps sculpt and define the hair but also gives protection and treatment for damage hair
Sydney O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Perfect for soft loose curls! But the mousse seems to come out liquidy a lot. It smells great but is very sticky!
Heather P.
Palestine, TX
My daughter has curly hair. This mousse has just the right amount of hold to keep her curls curly, but not stiff.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Dove damage therapy curly hair mousse works very well for giving my crappy hair a nice volume and wonderful smell
nicky D.
Love love love love love it smells so good leaves my curls looking bounced gives my hair volume I love love it