Add a Photo

By DOVE
#27 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Diana Q.
Diana Q.

I hated the whipped formula. It made my hair frizzy or weighed it down if I used too much.
gina f.
gina f.
San Jose, CA

This works great on my hair for when i want bounce in my hair love it gives it free bounce
florence v.
florence v.
Cathedral City , CA

Really like this product althought i don't use it that much it has a very nice smell to it
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.

Both the sculpting and damage therapy work. I usually use Aussie, but I do recommend this.
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX

This repairs my hair and does put my hair back into place I love this and it smells decent
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca

It leaves my hair amazing! The smell is amazing it's really worth it and not to expensive
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Newnan, Ga

This is great to use after using a serum on wet hair. Makes your waves and cures defined.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH

This works pretty well. Smells great, and definitely helps curls. I,buy mine at Wal-Mart.
Shelly R.
Shelly R.
Savannah, GA

This product is awesome!! It gives your hair that extra bounce. I use thus product a lot.
kiaaj l.
kiaaj l.
Douglasville, GA

I think it was ok but i do not use mouse to much in my hair but it worked fine in my book

Join Now