Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #15 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Rita F.
When I want curly hair this is wonderful my hair is got some curl but not much so this is good recommend to others
Ana Carolina B.
mais ou menos, n gosto tanto mas não é ruim n, eu aconselho vcs a testarem uma vez , pode ser que dê certo pra vcs
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
My sister uses this for her curly hair, just so it wont damage and it looks like it works. defines each curl well.
James L.
Follansbee, WV
I love this mouse because it gives me the volume and the curls I'm looking for not too big not too small just right
Shelbie C.
Texas
Want curls that stay in ALL day long? Even if you have straight hair?? This is for you! It’s amazing. Long lasting.
Tracy J.
Helps when I want to curl my hair leaves my curls soft and bouncy they don't fall as kick as when I don't put it on
Evelyn L.
I love this for finger curls. I add a bit to the hair wrap around my finger, bobby pin it up for a few and wallah!
Amy B.
This curler works so well, I love it! I even bought one for my sister. It curls so well and is very easy to use.
Dru M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Love this brand for my hair! Its easy and affordable. Love how it leaves my hair clean soft and smelling amazing
Ally S.
Alden, NY
This stuff is terrible. Don't buy it. It made my hair so dry and itchy. I'm so mad that I bought it. NEVER again.