Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #22 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Virginia W.
Virginia W.
Love the way my curls look after I use it. Holds the frizz in tack and I highly recommend this product
Leticia O.
Leticia O.
I really like this mousse has a pleasant smell and i use this when i don't feel like drying my hair this leaves my hair frizz free
Rukhsar M.
Rukhsar M.
Austin, TX
the best!! i use this a lot and it does the job! definitely recommend it because it's worth it
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Jacksonville, FL
It still leaves my hair a bit frizzy after using it and allowing it to dry. I still use it everyday but I've been thinking of switching based on that
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Milwaukee, WI
Works pretty well. Pleasant, light scent, doesn't weigh hair down, but not a lot of noticeable volume from this. I prefer a root booster to mousse.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Prefect heavy duty mousse to keep hair styled and looking great. Smells good and washes out easily
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Chariton , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely curly hair, this makes the curls work but still feel soft and healthy!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
When I want to curl my normally lifeless and thin hair I turn to this - it holds well enough for a few hours but isn't sticky or really stiff
Anne R.
Anne R.
Lynn, MA
Not going back to the other product I tried, number one on my hair product list!!!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mousse to scrunch my hair up to give it a wavy type look and it last for a little while and it smells really good which is a plus