Add a Photo

#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Excellent product for curly hair. My hair stay nice and curly and the mousse isn't too heavy which is great.
Marina S.
Marina S.
giza

good ,lovely smell , makes my hair collect sand in one day but it worth the look for one time between days.
Deidre P.
Deidre P.
Pickerel River, Ontario

I never managed to finish this bottle... I don't think Dove products always agreed with me, unfortunately.
tonya g.
tonya g.
Bacliff, TX

My favorite mousse makes my hair soft and not crunchy and doesn't dry it out. one of my favorite drug store
Bians V.
Bians V.

Este producto me encanta te quita al instante el frizz no te deja el cabello pesado y lo deja súper suave
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousee is perfect for when I am on the go and out and about.
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
Laredo, TX

I really enjoyed this product, I think is a great product and I love how it smells and how long it lasts.
Is very good for keeping curls defined for many hours, is easy to apply, and your smell will enchant you.
Melodee S.
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA

I love using this on my hair after my hair is dried a little to make it curly! Makes my hair look great.

Yeraldi G.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX

Overall it's a great product... and the price it's perfect.. my hair looks clean and smells really good.

Join Now