Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH

This works pretty well. Smells great, and definitely helps curls. I,buy mine at Wal-Mart.
Shelly R.
Shelly R.
Savannah, GA

This product is awesome!! It gives your hair that extra bounce. I use thus product a lot.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, Ca

It leaves my hair amazing! The smell is amazing it's really worth it and not to expensive
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Phoenix, AZ

This is my favorite it hold my hair so nice and I would recommend it because it's great m
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Newnan, GA

This is great to use after using a serum on wet hair. Makes your waves and cures defined.
Allison O.
Allison O.
Palatine, IL

This mousse helps my hair get the perfect curl. I love to use it fresh out of the shower
Evelin C.
Evelin C.
Doral, FL

These mouse is great, set curls, no frizz, and hair care, I love it! Recommended 100 %.
Rosie  P.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY

I like this product when i had damage hair this work for it it keep your curls in place
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL

I don't like it, it didn't even help my hair at all, also it is a little bit expensive
Maria A.
Maria A.
Phoenix, AZ

Awesome product and doesn't damage your hair. I recommend it to anyone with curly hair

Join Now