Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY

I have tried a few mousse products and this has been decent. not my go to hair product though
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL

Love this dove dage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse it leaves my hair really smooth 😍
Kari C.
Kari C.
Westcliffe, CO

This product makes my curls look smooth and healthy. My hair is beautiful and stays in place.
Ilian T.
Ilian T.
Fresno, CA

This is great for keeping curls in place and not making them too rough by the end of the day
Heather B.
Heather B.
Columbia, KY

Only mousse I have used that holds the way I want it to. Perfect curls/waves. Stays all day.
stephany p.
stephany p.
Bronx , New york

Este me gusta mucho tiene un olor muy rico y duradero siempre lo compro en targrt muy barato
Litzy G.
Litzy G.
Yakima, WA

Helps have bouncy curls. Curls get volume anthey don't get hard. You don't need to use much.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Orlando, FL

Curls my hair with getting crunchy. Curls feel nice soft and natural and have that wet look
Shawnte S.
Shawnte S.

This mousse helps with curls and keeps them bouncy. I also love the texture that it leaves.
mariah k.
mariah k.
Millmont, PA

I love this product, works really well with my hair type and stays in my hair all day long.

Join Now