Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
yasi m.
yasi m.
Tampa, FL

Great way to exhance your curls. I have noticied an improvement just in few weeks. Great results
Noralee R.
Noralee R.
Fort Worth, TX

I enjoyed this product, it didn't make my hair as crunchy as other things like this tend to do.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Cape Coral, FL

This mousse smells great and helps give my curls more definition. Holds well all day and night!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Albertville, AL

This product is wonderful. If you have not used it yet, it is a must to put into your hair kit.
Eva D.
Eva D.

Great for when I curl my long thick hair. Holds the curls in place while I dance the night away
Rukhsar M.
Rukhsar M.
Austin, TX

the best!! i use this a lot and it does the job! definitely recommend it because it's worth it
Rose S.
Rose S.
bronx, NY

I have tried a few mousse products and this has been decent. not my go to hair product though
Kari C.
Kari C.
Westcliffe, CO

This product makes my curls look smooth and healthy. My hair is beautiful and stays in place.
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL

Love this dove dage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse it leaves my hair really smooth 😍
stephany p.
stephany p.
Bronx , New york

Este me gusta mucho tiene un olor muy rico y duradero siempre lo compro en targrt muy barato

Join Now