Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Jonesville, NC

This mousse gives me all day hold for soft curls without all the dry frizzy fly aways.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

Iove love love love love this stuff would i buy again? Ummmm yessss its that good lol
member-498b63033
member-498b63033
977 Bradshaw crescent London ontario

Used to work but as I got older it damaged my hair more. And I found it hurt my scalp
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Daphne, AL

Use this to "scrunch" my hair. Put it in while it's wet and let it dry! Smells great
This is a great mousse! Wonderful hold & doesn't feel hard when you touch your hair!
Marcie H.
Marcie H.
Wallingford, CT

This is my favorite mousse. It does not leave your hair crunchy or stiff at all!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

I like how this mousse doesn't leave my hair looking or feeling chrunchy at all.
Fatima R.
Fatima R.
Edmonton

Love this keeps my curls nice and structured but doesn't feel heavy or greasy
Paige O.
Paige O.
Peyton, CO

I have tried tons of hair products for curly hair and this is by far on my top three list, next to notyourmothers and bed head. I was skeptical and tried this product expecting heavy hair and flat frizzy curls, but was pleasantly shocked with lighter, bouncier curls than I am used to seeing. I feel beautiful again.
Nanna
Nanna
Marshall, MO

After styling with this product my hair always looks nice, curls and waves are bouncy and soft. It doesn't matter if you use a hot brush or curlers. Just slap it on damp hair, style it and enjoy your new hair do!

Join Now