Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #14 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only used of Mousse my curly hair it is the only and I found that keeps my curls from being dried out and crunchy feeling and very bouncy and smells awesome.
Marissa K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I loved everything about this product I'd recommend it to everyone. Smells so good it has always reached my expectations. It lasts a long time. Very helpful.
Keri G.
Cumberland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite Mousse. It's so light weight and makes my curls really plump up. I have tried many different kinds and I would give this 4 stars.
Ally S.
Alden, NY
This stuff is terrible. Don't buy it. It made my hair so dry and itchy. I'm so mad that I bought it. NEVER again.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality in my opinion I like how it holds my curls but it doesn’t go hard and crusty like most of the other brands and leave white flakes smells good
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product when I had a Mohawk and it soon became my holy grail of hair products. I didn't need it every day and my curls held up beautifully
Ela R.
San Benito, TX
It actually works and leaves hair healthier and strong that I would totally recommend to others that need to maintain their hair beautiful and healthy.
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have straight hair do I like usually to have curls :) so I have tried before this mousse. It helps you have great curls. It is really a great mousse.
alekssandra c.
I think this is a nice item for the other hair coz for me i dont like the quality like what im always saying we dont have the same type of the hair
Awa P.
Madison, WI
This makes my hair comfortable and loose and the curls all come out and I love it because it helps me look better and gives my hair a little shine