Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Rosie  P.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY

I like this product when i had damage hair this work for it it keep your curls in place
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL

I don't like it, it didn't even help my hair at all, also it is a little bit expensive
Maria A.
Maria A.
Phoenix, AZ

Awesome product and doesn't damage your hair. I recommend it to anyone with curly hair
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Jonesville, NC

This mousse gives me all day hold for soft curls without all the dry frizzy fly aways.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

Iove love love love love this stuff would i buy again? Ummmm yessss its that good lol
member-498b63033
member-498b63033
977 Bradshaw crescent London ontario

Used to work but as I got older it damaged my hair more. And I found it hurt my scalp
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Hoover, AL

Use this to "scrunch" my hair. Put it in while it's wet and let it dry! Smells great
This is a great mousse! Wonderful hold & doesn't feel hard when you touch your hair!
Marcie H.
Marcie H.
Wallingford, CT

This is my favorite mousse. It does not leave your hair crunchy or stiff at all!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

I like how this mousse doesn't leave my hair looking or feeling chrunchy at all.

Join Now