Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Yeraldi G.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX

Overall it's a great product... and the price it's perfect.. my hair looks clean and smells really good.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Grove City, OH

I really enjoy using this product. When scrunching my hair, it holds really well and lasts all day long!
ELIZABETH G.
ELIZABETH G.
Lake Elsinore, CA

Leaves hair soft and manageable. doesn't weigh hair down like other products. it smells pretty good too
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Orono, ME

I liked the smell of this product but I fount that it did not control the frizz as much as I had hoped.
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Hammond, IN

Love the way it doesn't weight down your hair and keeps my curls nice and and gives me some definition.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Aurora, IL

I have extremely curly hair and this really helps keeping the curls in place !! Not a bad price either.
Virginia W.
Virginia W.

Love the way my curls look after I use it. Holds the frizz in tack and I highly recommend this product
Manerva P.
Manerva P.

It been along time using mousse on my hair I would like to use it again someday dove is a good brand
Holly K.
Holly K.

Prefect heavy duty mousse to keep hair styled and looking great. Smells good and washes out easily
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA

I really like this move because it really defines My Curls and I really like that about a product

Join Now