Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Diana Q.
Diana Q.

I hated the whipped formula. It made my hair frizzy or weighed it down if I used too much.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.

Both the sculpting and damage therapy work. I usually use Aussie, but I do recommend this.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Newnan, GA

This is great to use after using a serum on wet hair. Makes your waves and cures defined.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA

It leaves my hair amazing! The smell is amazing it's really worth it and not to expensive
Shelly R.
Shelly R.
Savannah, GA

This product is awesome!! It gives your hair that extra bounce. I use thus product a lot.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Phoenix, AZ

This is my favorite it hold my hair so nice and I would recommend it because it's great m
Allison O.
Allison O.
Palatine, IL

This mousse helps my hair get the perfect curl. I love to use it fresh out of the shower
Rosie  P.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY

I like this product when i had damage hair this work for it it keep your curls in place
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL

I don't like it, it didn't even help my hair at all, also it is a little bit expensive
Maria A.
Maria A.
Phoenix, AZ

Awesome product and doesn't damage your hair. I recommend it to anyone with curly hair

Join Now