Add a Photo

By DOVE
#34 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Gris H.
Gris H.
Feb. 24, 2017, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
I have straight hair do I like usually to have curls :) so I have tried before this mousse. It helps you have great curls. It is really a great mousse.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA
Feb. 25, 2017, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
I used this product when I had a Mohawk and it soon became my holy grail of hair products. I didn't need it every day and my curls held up beautifully
alekssandra c.
alekssandra c.
April 17, 2017, 8:19 p.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
I think this is a nice item for the other hair coz for me i dont like the quality like what im always saying we dont have the same type of the hair
Awa P.
Awa P.
Madison, WI
April 12, 2017, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
This makes my hair comfortable and loose and the curls all come out and I love it because it helps me look better and gives my hair a little shine
haleigh g.
haleigh g.
Fort White, FL
April 6, 2017, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
Dove mousse defines my curls locks them In and doesn't leave my hair flat and heavey.
I recommend this to anyone with curly thick hair

Lynda K.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
I have thick hair, curly in some spots, wavy in some spots, straight in others and it's frizzy as heck. This texture to my hair is new (since having kids) and I've been having a hard time trying to tame it and figuring out what works. I use this on days I don't just pull my hair back and I love the way it works. It actually tames the frizz and makes my curls and waves look decent even though parts of it are still straight, which is not a fault of the product, but my weirdo hair.
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, Ca
I have kinky, 4C Afro textured hair. This means that my hair is a hotbed of conflicting textures ranging from wavy, to coiled, to L-shaped strands. For this reason, I'm not usually a wash and go kind of girl. When I do wear my hair I. It's most natural state, I use mousse as opposed to gel for my styling needs. Dove's Damage therapy curl defining mousse helps my finicky curls pop without drying them out. It smells great too!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 17, 2017, 3:25 a.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
I always like anything to help hair and I used this a few times.it kept my hair and didn't have a hard look to the hair.
Feb. 17, 2017, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
One of my favorites. It helps sculpt and define the hair but also gives protection and treatment for damage hair
Celeste L.
Celeste L.
Sacramento, CA
March 30, 2017, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
I love the texture when I finish using it!
But you have to use it with care, since if you use enough product it will fall as paper.