Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #21 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Caelin S.
Caelin S.
RICHMOND, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lightweight mousse that helps to define curls. I prefer a stronger hold, but the mousse still works well. The product has a great smell as well, which is nice.
Ivette M.
Ivette M.
Orlando, FL
Gives a nice suttle cirl with it being super crunchy , can get frizzy. it last about 2-4 hours not long holding but beautiful results
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt mousse! I use it to scrunch my hair, it doesn't make your hair feel too sticky.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse had a great hold and really defined curls. Was a little heavy to scrunch with but once the curls were there they stayed!
Sha S.
Sha S.
Great product for curly hair. I have naturally curly hair and it's so hard finding a product that works great but this did the trick
Virginia W.
Virginia W.
Love the way my curls look after I use it. Holds the frizz in tack and I highly recommend this product
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It doesn't make my hair hard, or leave it looking wet all day like some other products do. It smells good, and lasts all day!
Rukhsar M.
Rukhsar M.
Austin, TX
the best!! i use this a lot and it does the job! definitely recommend it because it's worth it
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Jacksonville, FL
It still leaves my hair a bit frizzy after using it and allowing it to dry. I still use it everyday but I've been thinking of switching based on that
Leticia O.
Leticia O.
I really like this mousse has a pleasant smell and i use this when i don't feel like drying my hair this leaves my hair frizz free