Add a Photo

#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Maria F.
Maria F.
Fort Worth, TX

Best item ever! Really highly recommend it .i been using this many years.
Makes my hair super skinny skinny !
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.

I really like the Dove product. It works very well with my natural curly hair and it is sold at a fair price.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Glendale, AZ

This product does not leave your hair "crispy" feeling heavy from the product...I would definitely recommend.
stacy c.
stacy c.
Neenah, WI

I loved it made my hair look great. It didn't make my hair frizz. And on the pluse side my hair smelt amazing.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA

I love this mousse for my curly hair it's great it defines my curls and it doesn't leave them super scrunchy.
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

A really great, affordable drug store mousse. Doesn't leave your hair 'crunchy' like some mousse product can.
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
El Paso, TX

Es ligero y te define los rizos muy bien además de que es económico y fácil de conseguir en cualquier tienda
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Excellent product for curly hair. My hair stay nice and curly and the mousse isn't too heavy which is great.
Emily M.
Emily M.

Great for scrunching hair ! I like the product but I like other brands better ! It smells really nice though
Marina S.
Marina S.
giza

good ,lovely smell , makes my hair collect sand in one day but it worth the look for one time between days.

Join Now