Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Aurora, IL

I have extremely curly hair and this really helps keeping the curls in place !! Not a bad price either.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Orono, ME

I liked the smell of this product but I fount that it did not control the frizz as much as I had hoped.
ELIZABETH G.
ELIZABETH G.
Lake Elsinore, CA

Leaves hair soft and manageable. doesn't weigh hair down like other products. it smells pretty good too
Virginia W.
Virginia W.

Love the way my curls look after I use it. Holds the frizz in tack and I highly recommend this product
Manerva P.
Manerva P.

It been along time using mousse on my hair I would like to use it again someday dove is a good brand
Holly K.
Holly K.

Prefect heavy duty mousse to keep hair styled and looking great. Smells good and washes out easily
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA

I really like this move because it really defines My Curls and I really like that about a product
yasi m.
yasi m.
Tampa, FL

Great way to exhance your curls. I have noticied an improvement just in few weeks. Great results
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Albertville, AL

This product is wonderful. If you have not used it yet, it is a must to put into your hair kit.
Eva D.
Eva D.

Great for when I curl my long thick hair. Holds the curls in place while I dance the night away

Join Now