Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #30 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Photos (2)
Buy on Rakuten...
Ivelisse A.
Ivelisse A.
Uses most of the time works great it's good for my curls Keith my hair looking what I recommend that I want it's a little heavy but it's still OK
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
Belton, TX
Smell is amazing! Does not leave my hair crunchy. Helps control frizz if it is humid out. Doors not leave behind a build up of product.
Shani L.
Shani L.
No matter what kind of mouse I purchase from this brand, I always use this to define my waves by putting it through the my slightly wet hair, braiding it and leaving it in overnight. works every time while also repairing your hair
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
Really like it! The product doesn't get hard nor smell like chemicals does help with the repairing I can see a difference
Lilly A.
Lilly A.
Cambridge , NY
This mousse is just like the kind my hairstylist uses and yet it's probably a good $40 less!. I love this product and have been using it for the last year and a half.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Hairy Moose is amazing if you're looking to crimp your hair or even just wanted to stay in the same place
Janette M.
Janette M.
I use theses products for my little girl's very curly and frizzy hair. It helps keep the curls stay together.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mousse for my curly hair it's great it defines my curls and it doesn't leave them super scrunchy.
Jill G.
Jill G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the better mouses I have tried. It does the job and tames my curls. Smells really good too.
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
Washington, UT
Before I used this product I had hair damage, but after about a month of useing it I noticed my hair wasn't as damaged compared to before.