Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #14 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Bellbrook, OH
I love this stuff. I can put it in my hair and leave it in overnight as it dries and the next day my curls are soft and manageable.
Marlee L.
Marlee L.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Works great!! it is one of my favorites. i like to use it only at the bottom of my hair or it makes it greesy.
Monique L.
Monique L.
Compton, CA
It's ok don't really have much to say about it, it does the job I'm not blown away by it
nicky D.
nicky D.
Love love love love love it smells so good leaves my curls looking bounced gives my hair volume I love love it
Emily M.
Emily M.
Great for scrunching hair ! I like the product but I like other brands better ! It smells really nice though
Titilayo O.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect mousse for hold and treatment for damage and restoration. Good on curly hair, also feels soft on my hair!
Sarai W.
Sarai W.
Phoenixville, PA
Keeps frizz tamed. I use all the time. No bulidup. I use it when my hair is wet. Keeps the curls tighter then any other product
Rayshelle
Rayshelle
Very good at gettingout knots and also smell delicious and for quite a while. It tends to make fine hair a little oily though.
caisy m.
caisy m.
Good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Aurora, IL
I have extremely curly hair and this really helps keeping the curls in place !! Not a bad price either.