Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA

I really like this move because it really defines My Curls and I really like that about a product
Gizem C.
Gizem C.

It's pretty lightweight but it kind of leaves your hair feeling a little hard which I don't like
yasi m.
yasi m.
Tampa, FL

Great way to exhance your curls. I have noticied an improvement just in few weeks. Great results
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Albertville, AL

This product is wonderful. If you have not used it yet, it is a must to put into your hair kit.
Noralee R.
Noralee R.
Fort Worth, TX

I enjoyed this product, it didn't make my hair as crunchy as other things like this tend to do.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Cape Coral, FL

This mousse smells great and helps give my curls more definition. Holds well all day and night!
Eva D.
Eva D.

Great for when I curl my long thick hair. Holds the curls in place while I dance the night away
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Saint Stephen

Didn't really enjoy this product, didn't hold my curls all day and weighed my hair down a lot.
Kari C.
Kari C.
Westcliffe, CO

This product makes my curls look smooth and healthy. My hair is beautiful and stays in place.
Judit D.
Judit D.
New Westminster, BC

This is very nice for dry, curly hair. conditions and also texturizes. Use it with a diffuser

Join Now