Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #15 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Aaliyah R.
Camden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Greattt product. Definitely worth the buy tbh. 10/10 That's how much I love it lol. Probably the only brand i buy.
Rochely B.
Fort Drum, Ny
I love this mousse. I like my curls soft not hard and crunchy. This makes my curls soft as if i have no product on.
Tracy J.
Helps when I want to curl my hair leaves my curls soft and bouncy they don't fall as kick as when I don't put it on
James L.
Follansbee, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mouse because it gives me the volume and the curls I'm looking for not too big not too small just right
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey guys, and the other side of the day, but I think the only way you can also be used for a long way in the world,
Ana Carolina B.
mais ou menos, n gosto tanto mas não é ruim n, eu aconselho vcs a testarem uma vez , pode ser que dê certo pra vcs
Jackie F.
Dandridge, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my curls soft never hard and crunchy like some curl products do. Better than most salon brands I have tried.
Evelyn L.
I love this for finger curls. I add a bit to the hair wrap around my finger, bobby pin it up for a few and wallah!
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister uses this for her curly hair, just so it wont damage and it looks like it works. defines each curl well.
Rita F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I want curly hair this is wonderful my hair is got some curl but not much so this is good recommend to others