Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX

This repairs my hair and does put my hair back into place I love this and it smells decent
florence v.
florence v.
Cathedral Cty, CA

Really like this product althought i don't use it that much it has a very nice smell to it
gina f.
gina f.
San Jose, CA

This works great on my hair for when i want bounce in my hair love it gives it free bounce
Diana Q.
Diana Q.

I hated the whipped formula. It made my hair frizzy or weighed it down if I used too much.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.

Both the sculpting and damage therapy work. I usually use Aussie, but I do recommend this.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Newnan, GA

This is great to use after using a serum on wet hair. Makes your waves and cures defined.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA

It leaves my hair amazing! The smell is amazing it's really worth it and not to expensive
Shelly R.
Shelly R.
Savannah, GA

This product is awesome!! It gives your hair that extra bounce. I use thus product a lot.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Phoenix, AZ

This is my favorite it hold my hair so nice and I would recommend it because it's great m
Allison O.
Allison O.
Palatine, IL

This mousse helps my hair get the perfect curl. I love to use it fresh out of the shower

Join Now