Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Peque
Peque

Te deja muy definido el pelo,el efecto mojado es mejor,te hace parecer rizos naturales,con muy poco producto
Olena N.
Olena N.
East Hanover, New Jersey

Not bad, but it's not my favorite product.
Low price and you can buy this product in near shop of cosmetics.
Emily M.
Emily M.

Great for scrunching hair ! I like the product but I like other brands better ! It smells really nice though
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
El Paso, TX

Es ligero y te define los rizos muy bien además de que es económico y fácil de conseguir en cualquier tienda
Tayna V.
Tayna V.

Maravilhoso,rende muito e o cheiro é muito gostoso,super recomendo...rende muito além de você usar bastante
Julianne B.
Julianne B.
San Antonio

It really holds my curls and controls the frizz. It work pretty much in any weather and last almost all day
tonya g.
tonya g.
Bacliff, TX

My favorite mousse makes my hair soft and not crunchy and doesn't dry it out. one of my favorite drug store
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousee is perfect for when I am on the go and out and about.
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
Laredo, TX

I really enjoyed this product, I think is a great product and I love how it smells and how long it lasts.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Grove City, OH

I really enjoy using this product. When scrunching my hair, it holds really well and lasts all day long!