Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
San Clemente, CA

Love this dove dage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse it leaves my hair really smooth šŸ˜
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY

I have tried a few mousse products and this has been decent. not my go to hair product though
Kari C.
Kari C.
Westcliffe, CO

This product makes my curls look smooth and healthy. My hair is beautiful and stays in place.
Judit D.
Judit D.
New Westminster, BC

This is very nice for dry, curly hair. conditions and also texturizes. Use it with a diffuser
stephany p.
stephany p.
Bronx , New york

Este me gusta mucho tiene un olor muy rico y duradero siempre lo compro en targrt muy barato
Litzy G.
Litzy G.
Yakima, WA

Helps have bouncy curls. Curls get volume anthey don't get hard. You don't need to use much.
Ilian T.
Ilian T.
Fresno, CA

This is great for keeping curls in place and not making them too rough by the end of the day
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Orlando, FL

Curls my hair with getting crunchy. Curls feel nice soft and natural and have that wet look
mariah k.
mariah k.
Millmont, PA

I love this product, works really well with my hair type and stays in my hair all day long.
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Big Clifty, KY

I really like his styling mousse. It smells really good. It does style my hair very nicely.

Join Now