Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Judit D.
Judit D.
New Westminster, BC

This is very nice for dry, curly hair. conditions and also texturizes. Use it with a diffuser
stephany p.
stephany p.
Bronx , New york

Este me gusta mucho tiene un olor muy rico y duradero siempre lo compro en targrt muy barato
Litzy G.
Litzy G.
Yakima, WA

Helps have bouncy curls. Curls get volume anthey don't get hard. You don't need to use much.
Ilian T.
Ilian T.
Fresno, CA

This is great for keeping curls in place and not making them too rough by the end of the day
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Orlando, FL

Curls my hair with getting crunchy. Curls feel nice soft and natural and have that wet look
mariah k.
mariah k.
Millmont, PA

I love this product, works really well with my hair type and stays in my hair all day long.
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Big Clifty, KY

I really like his styling mousse. It smells really good. It does style my hair very nicely.
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX

This repairs my hair and does put my hair back into place I love this and it smells decent
florence v.
florence v.
Cathedral City , CA

Really like this product althought i don't use it that much it has a very nice smell to it
gina f.
gina f.
San Jose, CA

This works great on my hair for when i want bounce in my hair love it gives it free bounce

Join Now