Add a Photo

By DOVE
#34 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Kingston, GA
Feb. 25, 2017, 8:43 a.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
When I do buy mousse, which isn't very often, I gravitate towards this brand. It smells wonderful and the product is light and airy. It doesn't weigh down my hair and it gives me the hold and support I'm looking for.
Darlin R.
Darlin R.
Dodge City , Ks
March 5, 2017, 12:09 a.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
Not a fan of mouse but this was nice. Smelled nice and left a nice sheen to my hair. I hate the stiffness it gives to my hair (that's why I don't like mousse in the first place). Although it does shape the curl well.
Keri G.
Keri G.
Cumberland, OH
Feb. 17, 2017, 8:49 a.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
This is by far my favorite Mousse. It's so light weight and makes my curls really plump up. I have tried many different kinds and I would give this 4 stars.
Ela R.
Ela R.
San Benito, TX
March 29, 2017, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
It actually works and leaves hair healthier and strong that I would totally recommend to others that need to maintain their hair beautiful and healthy.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
P.o.box 183 Zaleski, OH45698
April 17, 2017, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
Dove Damage Therapy and Sculpt Defining Mousse. I like this mouse because it helps my damaged hair it sculpts my beachy waves and defines the curls a little more.
Chameria D.
Chameria D.
Lewisville , Tx
Feb. 9, 2017, 9:08 p.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
Loved this product. Made my curls pop with out that crunchy feeling. Hair looked good all day. Worked on my transitioning hair. Wonderful
Amy G.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
Feb. 26, 2017, 4:27 p.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
Pretty good for colored/bleached curly or wavy hair. Smells really great! The only downside is that my hair didn't stay clean for long. Usually I only wash my hair every three days but I couldn't do that after using this mousse.
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
Pittsburgh, PA
March 31, 2017, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
I loved everything about this product I'd recommend it to everyone. Smells so good it has always reached my expectations. It lasts a long time. Very helpful.
Sophie L.
Sophie L.
April 16, 2017, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
totally schooled in the fine micros a lot my hair is very difficult usually to curl told a girl that this helps very well it's very effective and I like it a lot I would recommend this very much go out and buy it if you can
Gris H.
Gris H.
Feb. 24, 2017, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
I have straight hair do I like usually to have curls :) so I have tried before this mousse. It helps you have great curls. It is really a great mousse.