Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #16 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Milwaukee, WI
Works pretty well. Pleasant, light scent, doesn't weigh hair down, but not a lot of noticeable volume from this. I prefer a root booster to mousse.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Prefect heavy duty mousse to keep hair styled and looking great. Smells good and washes out easily
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Chariton , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely curly hair, this makes the curls work but still feel soft and healthy!!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, NC
It will make your hair sticky!!! Also it flaked and hardens your hair! You will have to wash this stuff out right away!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
When I want to curl my normally lifeless and thin hair I turn to this - it holds well enough for a few hours but isn't sticky or really stiff
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mousse to scrunch my hair up to give it a wavy type look and it last for a little while and it smells really good which is a plus
Anne R.
Anne R.
Lynn, MA
Not going back to the other product I tried, number one on my hair product list!!!
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
Pomona, KS
I would be lost without this product. It makes curling my hair so much easier than anything other product I've tried.
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Moose feel silky on my hair. Keep my hair in place and not flacky
Faruj D.
Faruj D.
The product gives the hair nourishment and freez free i love when i apply and make my hair look like from salon