Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #14 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Erika H.
Grove City, OH
I really enjoy using this product. When scrunching my hair, it holds really well and lasts all day long!
ELIZABETH G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Leaves hair soft and manageable. doesn't weigh hair down like other products. it smells pretty good too
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
Overall it's a great product... and the price it's perfect.. my hair looks clean and smells really good.
Abigail S.
Littleton, CO
This is very nice, but it makes my hair a little stiff and crunchy. It's not the best that I've used, but not the worst either!
yasi m.
Valrico, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great way to exhance your curls. I have noticied an improvement just in few weeks. Great results
Ashley P.
Albertville, AL
This product is wonderful. If you have not used it yet, it is a must to put into your hair kit.
Kari C.
Westcliffe, CO
This product makes my curls look smooth and healthy. My hair is beautiful and stays in place.
Danielle H.
My curls have never held better in my long, straight, fine hair. Even my braids hold after putting this mousse in.
Ilian T.
Fresno, CA
This is great for keeping curls in place and not making them too rough by the end of the day
mariah k.
Millmont, PA
I love this product, works really well with my hair type and stays in my hair all day long.