Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #30 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Buy on Rakuten...
One of my favorites. It helps sculpt and define the hair but also gives protection and treatment for damage hair
Celeste L.
Celeste L.
Sacramento, CA
I love the texture when I finish using it!
But you have to use it with care, since if you use enough product it will fall as paper.
Nicoli L.
Nicoli L.
Muito bommm mesmo também é uma marca que dá para confiar bastante além disso o cabelo fica top com os produtos dá DOVE
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Locks in moisture leaves hair looking shiny. Does not over dry your hair. And does not make your hair feel like a piece of toast
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like this mousse. Its not stiff so my hair is still soft yet not frizzy. It leaves my curls bounces and smooth
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.
I love this for finger curls. I add a bit to the hair wrap around my finger, bobby pin it up for a few and wallah!
Alyn K.
Alyn K.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a bit of frizzy hair and this type of mousse is one of the bests I've ever tried. It calms my hair and I totally recommend. It's great.
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
I love this mousse right here it feels great on the hair and also leaves it beautiful and soft!!! And it smells amazing!!!
Catherinne B.
Catherinne B.
This is a really good product, my hair feels very soft after I apply it, I like it very much and very good for the price
Valentina H.
Valentina H.
Medley, FL
Me encanta esta terapia para el cabello, sobretodo para esas que tienen el cabello igual de seco que yo, es perfecto.