Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousee is perfect for when I am on the go and out and about.
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
Laredo, TX

I really enjoyed this product, I think is a great product and I love how it smells and how long it lasts.
Melodee S.
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA

I love using this on my hair after my hair is dried a little to make it curly! Makes my hair look great.

Yeraldi G.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX

Overall it's a great product... and the price it's perfect.. my hair looks clean and smells really good.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Grove City, OH

I really enjoy using this product. When scrunching my hair, it holds really well and lasts all day long!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Orono, ME

I liked the smell of this product but I fount that it did not control the frizz as much as I had hoped.
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Hammond, IN

Love the way it doesn't weight down your hair and keeps my curls nice and and gives me some definition.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Aurora, IL

I have extremely curly hair and this really helps keeping the curls in place !! Not a bad price either.
ELIZABETH G.
ELIZABETH G.
Lake Elsinore, CA

Leaves hair soft and manageable. doesn't weigh hair down like other products. it smells pretty good too
Virginia W.
Virginia W.

Love the way my curls look after I use it. Holds the frizz in tack and I highly recommend this product

Join Now