Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Morgan Hill, CA

This smells amazing!! I get so many compliments on how good my hair smells when I use this! Obviously it is also amazing at defining my curls too. Usually I am frizzy by the end of the day but this stuff last me all day and my hair looks just as good at the end of the day as it did when I first left my house. I absolutely love this mousse!
Ariday C.
Ariday C.

I use to have curly hair so this was a very fast and nice way of fixing my hair. I remember I loved this product because of how nice it smells and it actually doesn't leave the hardness any regular mousse would. it simply curls your hair without leaving any hard clumps of hair like gel does. I completely recommend the use of this product
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.

This product has everything that I could possibly love in it. It acts as a damage repairer as well as a mousse. This sculpts my hair perfectly and lasts extremely long throughout the day. This product is very thin and you won't even notice it through your hair. No crusty feeling and will leave the hair feeling soft and sleek.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL

This stuff works great for really getting the great tight or loose curls that I am looking to achieve (depending on what I am doing with my hair).It holds my curls all day and it doesn't make my hair dirty looking or like crunchy, I do not like when a mousse makes my hair hard and this doesn't it just does the right things.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.

this product leaves my hair shiny, light and bouncy, tame and smell beautifull. This helps my curls hold in place for the whole day and doesn't cause crunchy stuck together hair. I'm usually in a hurry so ill take a shower brush my hair, apply the mousse and go. by the time my hair dries my hair looks like i curled it.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Air Ronge, Saskatchewan

I really like this product because I have dry/damage hair. I noticed when using this my hair appeared smooth and frizz free. I like too apply this when my hair is either wet or damp as it holds the srunched up curls just perfectly. I like how it smells as its not too overpowering. I would recommend this too anyone.
Rabia K.
Rabia K.
Stockton, CA

I absolutely love this product, it leaves your hair softer than ever and really defines your curls without making them hard and crusty. The texture speaks for it self, it's so thick and just all together a recommended product for those who don't like to use hair products that you can really feel in your hair.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC

I love Dove products. Their therapy curl and sculpt mousse is like a miracle. Not only does it curl, sculpt and define, but it smells great. I love how it doesn't dry out my hair which is what most mouse's tend to do. I love the look it gives my hair and I always get tons of compliments when I use it.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Hanahan, SC

I absolutely love this product. I have wavy hair and this mousse defines my waves and it lasts all day without touch ups. I was a little hesitant to try it at first, but I'm so glad I did. I will most definitely be repurchasing as soon as I run out. This mousse lasts forever. A little goes a long way
kelli k.
kelli k.

I am brand new to this product I am still on my first can of this product, it was on sale when I purchased it at a great price. It does not leave any hard residue in your hair or flakes. It is currently the best non salon mousse I have used in a while. I am definitely buying this product again.

Join Now