Add a Photo

#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.
Lake Elsinore, CA

This mousse didn't hold to well with my natural hair. I would put it on after getting out of the shower and go out with my hair wet but my hair just went all over the place. I don't know if my hair just doesn't like that mousse but my hair looked like a lions mane. But the reason why I gave it 4 stars is because it left my hair feeling so soft.
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Morgan Hill, CA

This smells amazing!! I get so many compliments on how good my hair smells when I use this! Obviously it is also amazing at defining my curls too. Usually I am frizzy by the end of the day but this stuff last me all day and my hair looks just as good at the end of the day as it did when I first left my house. I absolutely love this mousse!
Ariday C.
Ariday C.

I use to have curly hair so this was a very fast and nice way of fixing my hair. I remember I loved this product because of how nice it smells and it actually doesn't leave the hardness any regular mousse would. it simply curls your hair without leaving any hard clumps of hair like gel does. I completely recommend the use of this product
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.

This product has everything that I could possibly love in it. It acts as a damage repairer as well as a mousse. This sculpts my hair perfectly and lasts extremely long throughout the day. This product is very thin and you won't even notice it through your hair. No crusty feeling and will leave the hair feeling soft and sleek.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Orlando, FL

i really enjoyed this product, at times i have a hard time dealing with keeping my curls from getting frizzy once my hair drys. But when i used this it didn't make my hair crunchy or stiff, wasn't flaky and it made my hair really soft. also i love the way it smells and how easy it was for me to style my hair to my liking.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.

this product leaves my hair shiny, light and bouncy, tame and smell beautifull. This helps my curls hold in place for the whole day and doesn't cause crunchy stuck together hair. I'm usually in a hurry so ill take a shower brush my hair, apply the mousse and go. by the time my hair dries my hair looks like i curled it.
Chelsy C.
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX

i dont use this too much but when we go out i like to use this on wet hair.. i just get out of the shower dry my hair run a brush through it put the sculpt in my hair and dry with my hair dryer and im done. so much faster than curling. this doesnt make your hair crunchy like others do and it lasts a good while..
Rabia K.
Rabia K.
Stockton, CA

I absolutely love this product, it leaves your hair softer than ever and really defines your curls without making them hard and crusty. The texture speaks for it self, it's so thick and just all together a recommended product for those who don't like to use hair products that you can really feel in your hair.
Katherin N.
Katherin N.

Me encanta! mi cabello es ondulado y muy delgado, este producto mantiene mi cabello en su lugar y libre de frizz, la verdad me agrada mucho y el precio lo vale, mis rulos me duran todo el dia, aunque suelo usarlo secado la mayoria del tiempo, cuando le doy un respiro esto lo mantiene brillante y muy lindo
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC

I love Dove products. Their therapy curl and sculpt mousse is like a miracle. Not only does it curl, sculpt and define, but it smells great. I love how it doesn't dry out my hair which is what most mouse's tend to do. I love the look it gives my hair and I always get tons of compliments when I use it.

Join Now