Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #15 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Valeria S.
this product leaves my hair shiny, light and bouncy, tame and smell beautifull. This helps my curls hold in place for the whole day and doesn't cause crunchy stuck together hair. I'm usually in a hurry so ill take a shower brush my hair, apply the mousse and go. by the time my hair dries my hair looks like i curled it.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
It's easy to tell that this product is made specifically for people with curls that tend to be dry. I love how lightweight it is and how well it conditions my hair while defining the curls. I find that it is great for using everyday because it doesn't make my curls dry, crunchy or sticky.
Cioly F.
I really love this product. I have fine, curly hair and a lot of frizz!! I would recomend this product, perfect for super curly hair!! I have been using this mousse for about 5 years now!! I use a lot of this mousse, and it leaves my hair soft and crunch free. It does not hold curls as tightly as Garnier does... This is really more of a great leave-in conditioner that fights frizz and leaves my curls looking soft and natural.
Dalconys V.
Doral, FL
Lo probe y quede encantada deja tu cabello muy brillante y suave ademas tus rizos quedan perfectos no se te enrreda el cabello y logras una textura preciosa en el es barato dentro de su area vale la pena comprarlo definitivamente, es lo maximo
Lisbeth G.
I love this product, it works great on my curly hair. I particularly use it when I want more defined my curls since it is a product that is a little heavy for everyday use. I however like that does not leave me stiff hair and don't have a lot to achieve a good effect. I highly recommend it.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I really love this product. I feel like it repairs my stringy, dry, color treated her while also defining my curls and keeping them in place all day. It's amazing for the price and smells so, so yummy. definitely try this product if you have curly hair.
Katherin N.
miami, FL
Me encanta! mi cabello es ondulado y muy delgado, este producto mantiene mi cabello en su lugar y libre de frizz, la verdad me agrada mucho y el precio lo vale, mis rulos me duran todo el dia, aunque suelo usarlo secado la mayoria del tiempo, cuando le doy un respiro esto lo mantiene brillante y muy lindo
luisana l.
Sanford, FL
Mi cabello no siempre se deja dominar y es por ello que en ocasiones debo probar más de un producto o simplemente salir de la rutina y probar uno nuevo, y fue así como descubrí esta opción de Dove, me encanto y puedo decir que es una de mis opciones favoritas para darle forma y controlar mi cabello
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
I love the look of the can it comes in. The smell is amazing. It goes into my hair smoothly and doesn't flake off during the day. It holds great in my hair. I will last 12-16 hours in my hair and still look fresh.
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
I really like Dove but I don't think it holds up to other brands like treseme.. (spell check). Anyway, this product last maybe an hour or two for my hair but it does have an amazing smell I will give that.