Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #30 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Buy on Rakuten...
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Secane, PA
I've been using this product for a while now. It's definitely one of my go to, if not my main go to product. Especially on days that I really don't feel like doing much to my hair. A little goes a long way and I love how it doesn't leave my hair hard or looking like I used a ton of mousse.
It's so hard for me to find a product for my damaged hair! Until I stumbled upon this product here ! This has helped my hair in many ways. It gives my hair more volume to it and it makes my natural curls look great. I recommend this product of your looking for nice hair with great volume!
Erin F.
Erin F.
Salem, OR
Good solid product. LIke that it is inexpensive and that it defines my waves without my hair getting crunchy. It is a bit thick though and my hair is fine, yet thick, so it gets weighed down easily. Lasts quite awhile without frizz too, which is always a major headache for me.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Elk Grove, CA
This mousse is very thick, you don't need a lot so it goes a long way. It does kind of flatten my curls compared to other brands but gets the job done. Nothing special really about it. I thought it was kind of pricey for the results. I think the dove for volume works better .
Nadya G.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is beautiful, my sister gave it to me to try and I loved it, long lasting, as well as very cheap its not a lot of money and I know I will keep buying it, it is also a very nice scent like freshness and the smell also last. Everything is perfect how it is.
Raychelle M.
Raychelle M.
Richardson, TX
This mousse is interesting. I have never felt anything like it. It feels like spray whipped cream in my hand. The bottle didn't last very long because I couldn't figure out how much to use. It did a fine job but I didn't like its texture on my hands when I put it in.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Olathe, KS
This product defines your natural curly hair look. I usually applied it before bed and I wake up with a very good looking hair curve. I feel very satisfied using this. My hair color is black and a bit curly but recently got my hair dye. I will definitely buy it again
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Mayfield, KY
I love this it smells so good and doesn't make your hair hard it holds your hair good I use it with dove shampoo and conditioner I haven't used all the dove prouducts but I do use the body wash and I love it to makes your skin soft I wish dove would make a lotion to
Dre G.
Dre G.
Round rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who could say anything wrong about Dove? It's amazing and leaves your hair feeling weightless and clean, each time. I enjoyed the soft scent of this mousse and was impressed at how it didn't leave any flaky mess, after its application. I'd totally recommend this!
Sydny R.
Sydny R.
Bowerston, OH
This is amazing for curly hair. I totally recommend this for damaged, frizzy, hard to manage hair. I am very pleased with the way my hair looks and feels after using the Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse. This is a go-to for me. Enjoy!