Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #14 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Annie W.
Raleigh, NC
I like the scent of this mousse best, but the hold and volume (at least in my very fine hair) left something to be desired my friend liked it quite a bit though. Overall, though, decent value for the money.
Stacy J.
Bonney Lake
This is my go to mousse! Love it and use it daily. Great hold but doesn't leave your hair crunchy. Love the way it looks when I go to bed with it wet and wake up to gorgeous curls and body in the morning.
Lezlie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of the dove products and I can't say anything bad about them! They always do what they are supposed to! The mouse makes my curls less frizzy and that's all I can ask for with hair like mine!
Victoria g.
Garland, TX
I used this for a while (years) and its great! keeps them intact and loose! leaves it so soft i can put my fingers threw my hair and it wont mess up !lasts up to three weeks or a month when i used it!
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for my curls. It gives them a very defined look that lasts all day. I love the smell of dove haircare and can easily find this product. If you have curly hair than this is for you.
Gabriel A.
Love using this product. It works great with all hair types. I use it on my older kids hair as well as my husband. It has a strong hold so it keeps your hair looking great for a long time.
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse 7-ounce is amazing it gives you moisturize Locs in your curls and it brings out definition in curls that you didn't think you had! :-)
Molly G.
Erie , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely makes my curls more defined and holds the style for a long time. Plus the price is right on this product and a little goes a long way so you really get your money's worth.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This really helps my damaged hair. I have a hard time finding sculpting products that don't make my damaged hair worse but then I found this and am super happy with it.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The texture is pretty thick, and is easy to apply. The scent is a nice fresh smell. It adds definition to my wavy/curly hair, and doesn't leave a crunchy feel.