Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #16 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Sydny R.
Sydny R.
Bowerston, OH
This is amazing for curly hair. I totally recommend this for damaged, frizzy, hard to manage hair. I am very pleased with the way my hair looks and feels after using the Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse. This is a go-to for me. Enjoy!
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. I feel like it repairs my stringy, dry, color treated her while also defining my curls and keeping them in place all day. It's amazing for the price and smells so, so yummy. definitely try this product if you have curly hair.
Claudia W.
Claudia W.
Dove's therapy defining mousse was a decent buy. It wasn't to pricey but I can't say I was fully impressed. It helped define but not help damaged hair. It had a good scent not to strong, but it was a mousse. I might indeed but it again, if I do run out.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Sparks, NV
I like this moose. It is lightweight and doesn't make my hair feel like it's drenched in product. I can use this product every day. I have fine hair and it does not weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy. I think this product is great for the price!
Katt O.
Katt O.
Bronx, NY
Worst mousse I've ever used the smells was great but the flakes was horrible, left my hair stiff and dry I kept scratching and scratching it was a nasty mess, I don't think I'll ever try this again wasted $8 on this and just threw it out
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that it does not leave my hair all hard and flaky! Most definers do the work for a little while on me but Dove lasted through out the day! i will definitely buy this product again once i finish the one i already have!
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One pump dispenses lots of lightweight foam that's surprisingly not sticky; it spreads evenly through hair; it has a ripe fruity-woody scent (the fragrance includes notes of green apple, coconut milk, and sandalwood).
daijah p.
daijah p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had heat damaged curls but I cut less off because I used this to repair my curls. I love dove I just their products a lot. I reallyrecommend this mousse for damage curls you will have your curls back in No time!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Ramseur, NC
I have thick naturally curly hair and did not get the hold and definition that I was hoping for from this product. It did make my hair soft and somewhat manageable but did not do a great job of defining my curls
Annie W.
Annie W.
Raleigh, NC
I like the scent of this mousse best, but the hold and volume (at least in my very fine hair) left something to be desired my friend liked it quite a bit though. Overall, though, decent value for the money.