Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #51 in Hair Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Megan D.
Pelion, SC
I love the look of the can it comes in. The smell is amazing. It goes into my hair smoothly and doesn't flake off during the day. It holds great in my hair. I will last 12-16 hours in my hair and still look fresh.
Ashley P.
Orlando, FL
i really enjoyed this product, at times i have a hard time dealing with keeping my curls from getting frizzy once my hair drys. But when i used this it didn't make my hair crunchy or stiff, wasn't flaky and it made my hair really soft. also i love the way it smells and how easy it was for me to style my hair to my liking.
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
i dont use this too much but when we go out i like to use this on wet hair.. i just get out of the shower dry my hair run a brush through it put the sculpt in my hair and dry with my hair dryer and im done. so much faster than curling. this doesnt make your hair crunchy like others do and it lasts a good while..
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
this product makes my hair very sticky. It doesnt let the hair look naturally curly. It also makes my hair very greasy. I had to use a lot of the product to actually get good curls. Nice scent but I wont buy it again. Wish their were less chemicals in it too.
Khadijah R.
Lansing, MI
It's rare for me to find a mousse I feel comfortable wearing in my hair. Having 4c hair it can easily dry out and fluff up. This mousse keeps hair hydrated. With a little hair spray for extra hold, I'm ready to go!
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
This mousse works so well in adding volume or keeping my curls intact. I like this one the best because it doesn't make my hair weighed down. It still feels lightweight and it also smells really nice
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
I really like this moose for the price. It can get kind of crunchy if you use too much but it’s definitely worth the money because it’s very affordable and it’s readily available at the drugstore. I would recommend to family and friends.
Jamie B.
I have naturally curly hair, but it can get a little frizzy and fluffy at times. When I use this, it redefines my curls without making them feel hard or sticky. It smells nice, works good, and it's cheap! I definitely recommend!
Oriana D.
Orlando, FL
I have not used it but generally the foams for the hair bring alcohol that damages and dry I imagine that in dove does not damage so much why dove is characterized by being a brand that softens the hair and does not damage
Taylor P.
Deer Park, NY
I love dove products and I especially love this moose! It is super light weight and feels good in my hair. There is no crunchy texture but rather leaves my hair feeling soft and frizz free. It also makes my hair feel good.