Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.
Lake Elsinore, CA

This mousse didn't hold to well with my natural hair. I would put it on after getting out of the shower and go out with my hair wet but my hair just went all over the place. I don't know if my hair just doesn't like that mousse but my hair looked like a lions mane. But the reason why I gave it 4 stars is because it left my hair feeling so soft.
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Morgan Hill, CA

This smells amazing!! I get so many compliments on how good my hair smells when I use this! Obviously it is also amazing at defining my curls too. Usually I am frizzy by the end of the day but this stuff last me all day and my hair looks just as good at the end of the day as it did when I first left my house. I absolutely love this mousse!
Ariday C.
Ariday C.

I use to have curly hair so this was a very fast and nice way of fixing my hair. I remember I loved this product because of how nice it smells and it actually doesn't leave the hardness any regular mousse would. it simply curls your hair without leaving any hard clumps of hair like gel does. I completely recommend the use of this product
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.

This product has everything that I could possibly love in it. It acts as a damage repairer as well as a mousse. This sculpts my hair perfectly and lasts extremely long throughout the day. This product is very thin and you won't even notice it through your hair. No crusty feeling and will leave the hair feeling soft and sleek.
Paige O.
Paige O.
Peyton, CO

I have tried tons of hair products for curly hair and this is by far on my top three list, next to notyourmothers and bed head. I was skeptical and tried this product expecting heavy hair and flat frizzy curls, but was pleasantly shocked with lighter, bouncier curls than I am used to seeing. I feel beautiful again.
Rabia K.
Rabia K.
Stockton, CA

I absolutely love this product, it leaves your hair softer than ever and really defines your curls without making them hard and crusty. The texture speaks for it self, it's so thick and just all together a recommended product for those who don't like to use hair products that you can really feel in your hair.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC

I love Dove products. Their therapy curl and sculpt mousse is like a miracle. Not only does it curl, sculpt and define, but it smells great. I love how it doesn't dry out my hair which is what most mouse's tend to do. I love the look it gives my hair and I always get tons of compliments when I use it.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Hanahan, SC

I absolutely love this product. I have wavy hair and this mousse defines my waves and it lasts all day without touch ups. I was a little hesitant to try it at first, but I'm so glad I did. I will most definitely be repurchasing as soon as I run out. This mousse lasts forever. A little goes a long way
kelli k.
kelli k.

I am brand new to this product I am still on my first can of this product, it was on sale when I purchased it at a great price. It does not leave any hard residue in your hair or flakes. It is currently the best non salon mousse I have used in a while. I am definitely buying this product again.
Asma B.
Asma B.

Dove is a brand that i used since long years it's really interresting and it's not pricey so mony would never be a struggle gor you to use this really effective product and you'll meet what you were looking for because i did and it's easy to use i really recommend every product of this brand

Join Now