Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #31 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Photos (2)
Buy on Rakuten...
Chameria D.
Chameria D.
Lewisville , TX
Loved this product. Made my curls pop with out that crunchy feeling. Hair looked good all day. Worked on my transitioning hair. Wonderful
Amy G.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
Pretty good for colored/bleached curly or wavy hair. Smells really great! The only downside is that my hair didn't stay clean for long. Usually I only wash my hair every three days but I couldn't do that after using this mousse.
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I loved everything about this product I'd recommend it to everyone. Smells so good it has always reached my expectations. It lasts a long time. Very helpful.
Sophie L.
Sophie L.
totally schooled in the fine micros a lot my hair is very difficult usually to curl told a girl that this helps very well it's very effective and I like it a lot I would recommend this very much go out and buy it if you can
Gris H.
Gris H.
I have straight hair do I like usually to have curls :) so I have tried before this mousse. It helps you have great curls. It is really a great mousse.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product when I had a Mohawk and it soon became my holy grail of hair products. I didn't need it every day and my curls held up beautifully
alekssandra c.
alekssandra c.
I think this is a nice item for the other hair coz for me i dont like the quality like what im always saying we dont have the same type of the hair
Awa P.
Awa P.
Madison, WI
This makes my hair comfortable and loose and the curls all come out and I love it because it helps me look better and gives my hair a little shine
haleigh g.
haleigh g.
Fort White, FL
Dove mousse defines my curls locks them In and doesn't leave my hair flat and heavey.
I recommend this to anyone with curly thick hair

Lynda K.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
I have thick hair, curly in some spots, wavy in some spots, straight in others and it's frizzy as heck. This texture to my hair is new (since having kids) and I've been having a hard time trying to tame it and figuring out what works. I use this on days I don't just pull my hair back and I love the way it works. It actually tames the frizz and makes my curls and waves look decent even though parts of it are still straight, which is not a fault of the product, but my weirdo hair.