Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.

This Hairy Moose is amazing if you're looking to crimp your hair or even just wanted to stay in the same place
nicky D.
nicky D.

Love love love love love it smells so good leaves my curls looking bounced gives my hair volume I love love it
Mara T.
Mara T.
Molalla, OR

Great product and is really gentle to my hair is not too expensive and it really helps and is really effective
Maria F.
Maria F.
Fort Worth, TX

Best item ever! Really highly recommend it .i been using this many years.
Makes my hair super skinny skinny !
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

A really great, affordable drug store mousse. Doesn't leave your hair 'crunchy' like some mousse product can.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA

I love this mousse for my curly hair it's great it defines my curls and it doesn't leave them super scrunchy.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.

I really like the Dove product. It works very well with my natural curly hair and it is sold at a fair price.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Glendale, AZ

This product does not leave your hair "crispy" feeling heavy from the product...I would definitely recommend.
Janette M.
Janette M.

I use theses products for my little girl's very curly and frizzy hair. It helps keep the curls stay together.
stacy c.
stacy c.
Neenah, WI

I loved it made my hair look great. It didn't make my hair frizz. And on the pluse side my hair smelt amazing.