Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Karla V.
Karla V.

Me funciono súper bien, lo recomiendo mucho. Mi cabello volvió está fuerte y volvió a su brillo normal
Manerva P.
Manerva P.

It been along time using mousse on my hair I would like to use it again someday dove is a good brand
Raman J.
Raman J.
Vancouver , BC

Great Mousse,styles my fine hair very well. Love how you can't actually tell I have it in my hair.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA

I really like this move because it really defines My Curls and I really like that about a product
yasi m.
yasi m.
Smyrna, GA

Great way to exhance your curls. I have noticied an improvement just in few weeks. Great results
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Cape Coral, FL

This mousse smells great and helps give my curls more definition. Holds well all day and night!
Eva D.
Eva D.

Great for when I curl my long thick hair. Holds the curls in place while I dance the night away
Noralee R.
Noralee R.
Fort Worth, TX

I enjoyed this product, it didn't make my hair as crunchy as other things like this tend to do.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Albertville, AL

This product is wonderful. If you have not used it yet, it is a must to put into your hair kit.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Saint Stephen

Didn't really enjoy this product, didn't hold my curls all day and weighed my hair down a lot.

Join Now