Add a Photo

#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Eva R.
Eva R.
South Bend, IN

My sister uses this for her curly hair, just so it wont damage and it looks like it works. defines each curl well.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.

My curls have never held better in my long, straight, fine hair. Even my braids hold after putting this mousse in.
Rita F.
Rita F.

When I want curly hair this is wonderful my hair is got some curl but not much so this is good recommend to others
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.

I love this for finger curls. I add a bit to the hair wrap around my finger, bobby pin it up for a few and wallah!
Jackie
Jackie
Dandridge, TN

Keeps my curls soft never hard and crunchy like some curl products do. Better than most salon brands I have tried.
susmita s.
susmita s.

Good for all types of damaged hair and any kind of coloured or damaged hair repairs I like this product very much
Heather P.
Heather P.
Palestine, TX

My daughter has curly hair. This mousse has just the right amount of hold to keep her curls curly, but not stiff.
Ally S.
Ally S.
Alden, NY

This stuff is terrible. Don't buy it. It made my hair so dry and itchy. I'm so mad that I bought it. NEVER again.
Sydney O.
Sydney O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

Perfect for soft loose curls! But the mousse seems to come out liquidy a lot. It smells great but is very sticky!
Titilayo O.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA

Perfect mousse for hold and treatment for damage and restoration. Good on curly hair, also feels soft on my hair!

Join Now