Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #15 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
It's pretty good and it does its job. I have tried better though. If ur looking for that is decently priced I would recommend.
Abigail S.
Littleton, CO
This is very nice, but it makes my hair a little stiff and crunchy. It's not the best that I've used, but not the worst either!
Sarai W.
Phoenixville, PA
Keeps frizz tamed. I use all the time. No bulidup. I use it when my hair is wet. Keeps the curls tighter then any other product
Briana V.
I love using this mousse because my hair is really damaged from dyeing it so much, but this mousse helps Revitalize My Curls
amanda f.
For new veiwer you should try this out it is amazing u will fall in love with everyday and I would them to send me a new one
Katie S.
Grand Island, NY
Love the smell! Doesn't cause frizz and gives me the perfect waves. Doesn't leave my hair crunchy or wet looking like others.
Krystal D.
I love this mousse right here it feels great on the hair and also leaves it beautiful and soft!!! And it smells amazing!!!
Nora T.

This moose is light enough to not weigh down my hair, but it does a good job of holding the style and taming the frizzies.
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
Kind of heavy, leaves hair feeling sorta chunky and hard, doesn't look soft or natural, doesn't really hold for that long
Catherinne B.
This is a really good product, my hair feels very soft after I apply it, I like it very much and very good for the price