Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #31 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Daisy L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite it hold my hair so nice and I would recommend it because it's great m
Shelly R.
Savannah, GA
This product is awesome!! It gives your hair that extra bounce. I use thus product a lot.
Maria F.
Fort Worth, TX
Best item ever! Really highly recommend it .i been using this many years.
Makes my hair super skinny skinny !
Lisa T.
Glendale, AZ
This product does not leave your hair "crispy" feeling heavy from the product...I would definitely recommend.
stacy c.
Neenah, WI
I loved it made my hair look great. It didn't make my hair frizz. And on the pluse side my hair smelt amazing.
Gabriela F.
El Paso, TX
Es ligero y te define los rizos muy bien además de que es económico y fácil de conseguir en cualquier tienda
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
A really great, affordable drug store mousse. Doesn't leave your hair 'crunchy' like some mousse product can.
Gabrielle W.
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousee is perfect for when I am on the go and out and about.
Kaitlynn C.
Laredo, TX
I really enjoyed this product, I think is a great product and I love how it smells and how long it lasts.
tonya g.
Bacliff, TX
My favorite mousse makes my hair soft and not crunchy and doesn't dry it out. one of my favorite drug store