Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #16 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Caelin S.
Caelin S.
RICHMOND, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lightweight mousse that helps to define curls. I prefer a stronger hold, but the mousse still works well. The product has a great smell as well, which is nice.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Long Is City, NY
I love the way this leaves my curls!! They look soft and feel soft. My hair doesn't feel crunchy at all when I use this but my curls still have a nice form.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt mousse! I use it to scrunch my hair, it doesn't make your hair feel too sticky.
Ivette M.
Ivette M.
Orlando, FL
Gives a nice suttle cirl with it being super crunchy , can get frizzy. it last about 2-4 hours not long holding but beautiful results
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse had a great hold and really defined curls. Was a little heavy to scrunch with but once the curls were there they stayed!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It doesn't make my hair hard, or leave it looking wet all day like some other products do. It smells good, and lasts all day!
Sha S.
Sha S.
Great product for curly hair. I have naturally curly hair and it's so hard finding a product that works great but this did the trick
Virginia W.
Virginia W.
Love the way my curls look after I use it. Holds the frizz in tack and I highly recommend this product
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Louisville, KY
It does really well with holding the curl and leaving my hair touchable. I would highly recommend for getting full touchable curls.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Jacksonville, FL
It still leaves my hair a bit frizzy after using it and allowing it to dry. I still use it everyday but I've been thinking of switching based on that