Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA

I really like this move because it really defines My Curls and I really like that about a product
yasi m.
yasi m.
Smyrna, GA

Great way to exhance your curls. I have noticied an improvement just in few weeks. Great results
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Cape Coral, FL

This mousse smells great and helps give my curls more definition. Holds well all day and night!
Eva D.
Eva D.

Great for when I curl my long thick hair. Holds the curls in place while I dance the night away
Noralee R.
Noralee R.
Fort Worth, TX

I enjoyed this product, it didn't make my hair as crunchy as other things like this tend to do.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Albertville, AL

This product is wonderful. If you have not used it yet, it is a must to put into your hair kit.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Saint Stephen

Didn't really enjoy this product, didn't hold my curls all day and weighed my hair down a lot.
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
San Clemente, CA

Love this dove dage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse it leaves my hair really smooth šŸ˜
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY

I have tried a few mousse products and this has been decent. not my go to hair product though
Kari C.
Kari C.
Westcliffe, CO

This product makes my curls look smooth and healthy. My hair is beautiful and stays in place.

Join Now