Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Glendale, AZ

This product does not leave your hair "crispy" feeling heavy from the product...I would definitely recommend.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.

I really like the Dove product. It works very well with my natural curly hair and it is sold at a fair price.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA

I love this mousse for my curly hair it's great it defines my curls and it doesn't leave them super scrunchy.
stacy c.
stacy c.
Neenah, WI

I loved it made my hair look great. It didn't make my hair frizz. And on the pluse side my hair smelt amazing.
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

A really great, affordable drug store mousse. Doesn't leave your hair 'crunchy' like some mousse product can.
Emily M.
Emily M.

Great for scrunching hair ! I like the product but I like other brands better ! It smells really nice though
Olena N.
Olena N.
East Hanover, New Jersey

Not bad, but it's not my favorite product.
Low price and you can buy this product in near shop of cosmetics.
Peque
Peque

Te deja muy definido el pelo,el efecto mojado es mejor,te hace parecer rizos naturales,con muy poco producto
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
El Paso, TX

Es ligero y te define los rizos muy bien además de que es económico y fácil de conseguir en cualquier tienda
tonya g.
tonya g.
Bacliff, TX

My favorite mousse makes my hair soft and not crunchy and doesn't dry it out. one of my favorite drug store

Join Now