Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Sharon M.
Sharon M.

Hold lasts all through the work day.
Smell is great. Doesn't leave hair sticky or yucky feeling to touch
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Hammond, IN

Love the way it doesn't weight down your hair and keeps my curls nice and and gives me some definition.
ELIZABETH G.
ELIZABETH G.
Lake Elsinore, CA

Leaves hair soft and manageable. doesn't weigh hair down like other products. it smells pretty good too
April S.
April S.

This product did alright I have had better. You do get what you paid for though which is a good thing.
Karla V.
Karla V.

Me funciono súper bien, lo recomiendo mucho. Mi cabello volvió está fuerte y volvió a su brillo normal
Manerva P.
Manerva P.

It been along time using mousse on my hair I would like to use it again someday dove is a good brand
Raman J.
Raman J.
Vancouver , BC

Great Mousse,styles my fine hair very well. Love how you can't actually tell I have it in my hair.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA

I really like this move because it really defines My Curls and I really like that about a product
yasi m.
yasi m.
Tampa, FL

Great way to exhance your curls. I have noticied an improvement just in few weeks. Great results
Noralee R.
Noralee R.
Fort Worth, TX

I enjoyed this product, it didn't make my hair as crunchy as other things like this tend to do.

Join Now