Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #22 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Valentina H.
Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta esta terapia para el cabello, sobretodo para esas que tienen el cabello igual de seco que yo, es perfecto.
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Lockport, NY
Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse is such a great product!! It doesn't leave your hair hard or stiff like other mousse products. Curls are more defined with no frizz, which is difficult to find when you have very curly hair.
Ivelisse A.
Ivelisse A.
Uses most of the time works great it's good for my curls Keith my hair looking what I recommend that I want it's a little heavy but it's still OK
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
Belton, TX
Smell is amazing! Does not leave my hair crunchy. Helps control frizz if it is humid out. Doors not leave behind a build up of product.
Shani L.
Shani L.
No matter what kind of mouse I purchase from this brand, I always use this to define my waves by putting it through the my slightly wet hair, braiding it and leaving it in overnight. works every time while also repairing your hair
Lilly A.
Lilly A.
Cambridge , NY
This mousse is just like the kind my hairstylist uses and yet it's probably a good $40 less!. I love this product and have been using it for the last year and a half.
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
Really like it! The product doesn't get hard nor smell like chemicals does help with the repairing I can see a difference
Maria V.
Maria V.
Hockessin, DE
Love this product! I use it on my daughter's curly hair and it stays in place. No frizz too! Very natural and you can't tell that there's heavy product on her hair.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Hairy Moose is amazing if you're looking to crimp your hair or even just wanted to stay in the same place
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mousse for my curly hair it's great it defines my curls and it doesn't leave them super scrunchy.