Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Sydney O.
Sydney O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

Perfect for soft loose curls! But the mousse seems to come out liquidy a lot. It smells great but is very sticky!
Ally S.
Ally S.
Alden, NY

This stuff is terrible. Don't buy it. It made my hair so dry and itchy. I'm so mad that I bought it. NEVER again.
Titilayo O.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA

Perfect mousse for hold and treatment for damage and restoration. Good on curly hair, also feels soft on my hair!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Palestine, TX

My daughter has curly hair. This mousse has just the right amount of hold to keep her curls curly, but not stiff.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Glasgow, KY

I have fine hair and this product didn't weigh my hair down. It doesn't cause any build up and washes out easily.
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
Carlton, GA

So soft and has an amazing fragrance. obsessed and the only mousse I will use! not too pricey either. I adore it
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Santee, CA

I Love this moose. It sculpts my curls great. I apply it after I shower and my curls dry without so much frizzes
One of my favorites. It helps sculpt and define the hair but also gives protection and treatment for damage hair
Faruj D.
Faruj D.

The product gives the hair nourishment and freez free i love when i apply and make my hair look like from salon
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.

This Hairy Moose is amazing if you're looking to crimp your hair or even just wanted to stay in the same place

Join Now