Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Yeraldi G.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX

Overall it's a great product... and the price it's perfect.. my hair looks clean and smells really good.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.

Hold lasts all through the work day.
Smell is great. Doesn't leave hair sticky or yucky feeling to touch
ELIZABETH G.
ELIZABETH G.
Lake Elsinore, CA

Leaves hair soft and manageable. doesn't weigh hair down like other products. it smells pretty good too
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Hammond, IN

Love the way it doesn't weight down your hair and keeps my curls nice and and gives me some definition.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Aurora, IL

I have extremely curly hair and this really helps keeping the curls in place !! Not a bad price either.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Orono, ME

I liked the smell of this product but I fount that it did not control the frizz as much as I had hoped.
April S.
April S.

This product did alright I have had better. You do get what you paid for though which is a good thing.
Karla V.
Karla V.

Me funciono súper bien, lo recomiendo mucho. Mi cabello volvió está fuerte y volvió a su brillo normal
Manerva P.
Manerva P.

It been along time using mousse on my hair I would like to use it again someday dove is a good brand
Raman J.
Raman J.
Vancouver , BC

Great Mousse,styles my fine hair very well. Love how you can't actually tell I have it in my hair.

Join Now