Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #19 in Hair Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Aimee S.
Louisville, KY
It does really well with holding the curl and leaving my hair touchable. I would highly recommend for getting full touchable curls.
Amanda B.
Bellbrook, OH
I love this stuff. I can put it in my hair and leave it in overnight as it dries and the next day my curls are soft and manageable.
Tresa B.
I did not really like the smell of this product but other than that it worked really well and added volume and shine to my hair.
stephanie b.
Locks in moisture leaves hair looking shiny. Does not over dry your hair. And does not make your hair feel like a piece of toast
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
I actually really like this mousse. Its not stiff so my hair is still soft yet not frizzy. It leaves my curls bounces and smooth
Leticia O.
I really like this mousse has a pleasant smell and i use this when i don't feel like drying my hair this leaves my hair frizz free
Sarai W.
Phoenixville, PA
Keeps frizz tamed. I use all the time. No bulidup. I use it when my hair is wet. Keeps the curls tighter then any other product
Rayshelle
Very good at gettingout knots and also smell delicious and for quite a while. It tends to make fine hair a little oily though.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
It's pretty good and it does its job. I have tried better though. If ur looking for that is decently priced I would recommend.
Abigail S.
Littleton, CO
This is very nice, but it makes my hair a little stiff and crunchy. It's not the best that I've used, but not the worst either!