Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #30 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Photos (2)
Buy on Rakuten...
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
Miami, Florida
My laughs are not defined at all, everyone does what they want, and the solution has always been to use or scrub or foam. This helped me a lot with the control of the laughs you leave super defined and super durable
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Chandler, IN
I love how light this is. Normally moose weighs my curls but this didn't. It lasted all day, so the price is what you get. I have wavy hair and this didn't make it seem crunchy or heavy. I would highly recommend this to girls
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Kingston, GA
When I do buy mousse, which isn't very often, I gravitate towards this brand. It smells wonderful and the product is light and airy. It doesn't weigh down my hair and it gives me the hold and support I'm looking for.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
I love it. It is one of my favorites and I use it daily. Price is good. Went above and beyond my expectations. I use it all the time so I'm a repeat user. Id highly recommend to others.
Darlin R.
Darlin R.
Dodge City, KS
Not a fan of mouse but this was nice. Smelled nice and left a nice sheen to my hair. I hate the stiffness it gives to my hair (that's why I don't like mousse in the first place). Although it does shape the curl well.
Keri G.
Keri G.
Cumberland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite Mousse. It's so light weight and makes my curls really plump up. I have tried many different kinds and I would give this 4 stars.
Ela R.
Ela R.
San Benito, TX
It actually works and leaves hair healthier and strong that I would totally recommend to others that need to maintain their hair beautiful and healthy.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove Damage Therapy and Sculpt Defining Mousse. I like this mouse because it helps my damaged hair it sculpts my beachy waves and defines the curls a little more.
Chameria D.
Chameria D.
Lewisville , TX
Loved this product. Made my curls pop with out that crunchy feeling. Hair looked good all day. Worked on my transitioning hair. Wonderful
Amy G.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
Pretty good for colored/bleached curly or wavy hair. Smells really great! The only downside is that my hair didn't stay clean for long. Usually I only wash my hair every three days but I couldn't do that after using this mousse.