Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
Laredo, TX

I really enjoyed this product, I think is a great product and I love how it smells and how long it lasts.
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousee is perfect for when I am on the go and out and about.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Grove City, OH

I really enjoy using this product. When scrunching my hair, it holds really well and lasts all day long!
Yeraldi G.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX

Overall it's a great product... and the price it's perfect.. my hair looks clean and smells really good.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.

Hold lasts all through the work day.
Smell is great. Doesn't leave hair sticky or yucky feeling to touch
ELIZABETH G.
ELIZABETH G.
Lake Elsinore, CA

Leaves hair soft and manageable. doesn't weigh hair down like other products. it smells pretty good too
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Hammond, IN

Love the way it doesn't weight down your hair and keeps my curls nice and and gives me some definition.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Aurora, IL

I have extremely curly hair and this really helps keeping the curls in place !! Not a bad price either.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Orono, ME

I liked the smell of this product but I fount that it did not control the frizz as much as I had hoped.
April S.
April S.

This product did alright I have had better. You do get what you paid for though which is a good thing.

Join Now