Add a Photo

#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL

I always like anything to help hair and I used this a few times.it kept my hair and didn't have a hard look to the hair.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, NC

It will make your hair sticky!!! Also it flaked and hardens your hair! You will have to wash this stuff out right away!!
mileidy b.
mileidy b.

mi marca preferida , muy buena linea de acondicionadores para el cabello , desearia volver a usar sus productos de nuevo
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN

I've used this on my daughter's hair. It didn't leave her hair with that "crunchy" feeling you get using other brands.
Nav K.
Nav K.
Regina, Saskatchewan

Easy to use. when u need a quick hair do. I use if whenever I don't have time to get ready... I highly recommended it.
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Bronx, NY

I love Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Moose feel silky on my hair. Keep my hair in place and not flacky
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
Pomona, KS

I would be lost without this product. It makes curling my hair so much easier than anything other product I've tried.
Arlemy V.
Arlemy V.
Florida 8400 NW 25th Street, Suite 100

With a lightweight, nourishing formula this hair mousse defines curls, leaving your hair beautifully bouncy and soft.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.

Smells good and makes ur curls last. hair becomes very bouncy and looks good and feels good. does not dry out ether.
carina m.
carina m.

One of my favorite mousse products that I own. i like the whipped consistency. great hold on my curls. smells great!

Join Now