Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #16 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this on my hair after my hair is dried a little to make it curly! Makes my hair look great.

ELIZABETH G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Leaves hair soft and manageable. doesn't weigh hair down like other products. it smells pretty good too
Virginia W.
Love the way my curls look after I use it. Holds the frizz in tack and I highly recommend this product
cho l.
Utica , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for my hair “ this is really cool and helpful and love it “ I buy from online and store too
Manerva P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It been along time using mousse on my hair I would like to use it again someday dove is a good brand
Leslie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy bueno buenos resultados...  Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Celia M.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes thank for the message thank y’all for the birthday card I hope y’all had fun I hope you’re y’all
Holly K.
Prefect heavy duty mousse to keep hair styled and looking great. Smells good and washes out easily
Jill G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the better mouses I have tried. It does the job and tames my curls. Smells really good too.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this move because it really defines My Curls and I really like that about a product