Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Ally S.
Ally S.
Alden, NY

This stuff is terrible. Don't buy it. It made my hair so dry and itchy. I'm so mad that I bought it. NEVER again.
Sydney O.
Sydney O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

Perfect for soft loose curls! But the mousse seems to come out liquidy a lot. It smells great but is very sticky!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Santee, CA

I Love this moose. It sculpts my curls great. I apply it after I shower and my curls dry without so much frizzes
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
Carlton, GA

So soft and has an amazing fragrance. obsessed and the only mousse I will use! not too pricey either. I adore it
One of my favorites. It helps sculpt and define the hair but also gives protection and treatment for damage hair
Faruj D.
Faruj D.

The product gives the hair nourishment and freez free i love when i apply and make my hair look like from salon
nicky D.
nicky D.

Love love love love love it smells so good leaves my curls looking bounced gives my hair volume I love love it
Marlee L.
Marlee L.
Buffalo Grove, IL

Works great!! it is one of my favorites. i like to use it only at the bottom of my hair or it makes it greesy.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.

This Hairy Moose is amazing if you're looking to crimp your hair or even just wanted to stay in the same place
Mara T.
Mara T.
Molalla, OR

Great product and is really gentle to my hair is not too expensive and it really helps and is really effective

Join Now