Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Glendale, AZ

This product does not leave your hair "crispy" feeling heavy from the product...I would definitely recommend.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Fort Worth, TX

Best item ever! Really highly recommend it .i been using this many years.
Makes my hair super skinny skinny !
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

A really great, affordable drug store mousse. Doesn't leave your hair 'crunchy' like some mousse product can.
Emily M.
Emily M.

Great for scrunching hair ! I like the product but I like other brands better ! It smells really nice though
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
El Paso, TX

Es ligero y te define los rizos muy bien además de que es económico y fácil de conseguir en cualquier tienda
Deidre P.
Deidre P.
Pickerel River, Ontario

I never managed to finish this bottle... I don't think Dove products always agreed with me, unfortunately.
tonya g.
tonya g.
Bacliff, TX

My favorite mousse makes my hair soft and not crunchy and doesn't dry it out. one of my favorite drug store
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
Laredo, TX

I really enjoyed this product, I think is a great product and I love how it smells and how long it lasts.
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousee is perfect for when I am on the go and out and about.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Grove City, OH

I really enjoy using this product. When scrunching my hair, it holds really well and lasts all day long!

Join Now