Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #16 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Olena N.
Olena N.
East Hanover, New Jersey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad, but it's not my favorite product.
Low price and you can buy this product in near shop of cosmetics.
Arlemy V.
Arlemy V.
Florida 8400 NW 25th Street, Suite 100
With a lightweight, nourishing formula this hair mousse defines curls, leaving your hair beautifully bouncy and soft.
Julianne B.
Julianne B.
San Antonio
It really holds my curls and controls the frizz. It work pretty much in any weather and last almost all day
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Smells amazing and really helps my curls be better defined. I love the constancy all though I wish it would leave my hair a bit more soft and not so hard. I want the curls to be more locked but without the heaviness. I love dove products!
amanda f.
amanda f.
For new veiwer you should try this out it is amazing u will fall in love with everyday and I would them to send me a new one
Cori B.
Cori B.
Glassboro, NJ
I used this on my Peruvian wavy hair that I had installed and it really helped put a soft hold onto the wavy texture. It smelled great and the price was very reasonable!
steph B.
steph B.
New Baltimore, MI
I like this but it hasn't been holding my curls for long... I use it in the mornjng and blow dry my hair with it in and by the time I get home from work in the evening my curls are almost flat ! I have naturally wavy hair but I guess this doesn't seem to work on wavy hair
Evelin C.
Evelin C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These mouse is great, set curls, no frizz, and hair care, I love it! Recommended 100 %.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Owosso, MI
You get great hold and smoothing for your curls. My daughter has ringlet curls and I use this on her as well. Does not leave your hair feeling crunchy.
Ana Carolina B.
Ana Carolina B.
mais ou menos, n gosto tanto mas não é ruim n, eu aconselho vcs a testarem uma vez , pode ser que dê certo pra vcs