Add a Photo

By DOVE
#34 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Jonesville, NC
This mousse gives me all day hold for soft curls without all the dry frizzy fly aways.
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I don't like it, it didn't even help my hair at all, also it is a little bit expensive
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Iove love love love love this stuff would i buy again? Ummmm yessss its that good lol
member-498b63033
member-498b63033
977 Bradshaw crescent London ontario
Used to work but as I got older it damaged my hair more. And I found it hurt my scalp
This is a great mousse! Wonderful hold & doesn't feel hard when you touch your hair!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Daphne, AL
Use this to "scrunch" my hair. Put it in while it's wet and let it dry! Smells great
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 5, 2017, 6:58 a.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
Very good quality and brand I highly recommend it very good price and product
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I have very thick hair that I love to wear curly, bit I often struggle with frizz . It is a struggle for me to find a product that gives my curls the hold they need to stay all day without leaving my hair hard or "crunchy" feeling. I tried this product a little while ago and fell in love! I only need a small amount, even with me super thick hair, and it transforms my hair into a gorgeous head of curls that stay all day while still leaving my hair touchably soft. you would never even know that I have product in my hair, looks totally natural!
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
Feb. 19, 2017, 3:15 a.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
this product leaves my hair shiny, light and bouncy, tame and smell beautifull. This helps my curls hold in place for the whole day and doesn't cause crunchy stuck together hair. I'm usually in a hurry so ill take a shower brush my hair, apply the mousse and go. by the time my hair dries my hair looks like i curled it.
Cioly F.
Cioly F.
March 1, 2017, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
I really love this product. I have fine, curly hair and a lot of frizz!! I would recomend this product, perfect for super curly hair!! I have been using this mousse for about 5 years now!! I use a lot of this mousse, and it leaves my hair soft and crunch free. It does not hold curls as tightly as Garnier does... This is really more of a great leave-in conditioner that fights frizz and leaves my curls looking soft and natural.