Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #51 in Hair Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Chelsea M.
This mousse had a great hold and really defined curls. Was a little heavy to scrunch with but once the curls were there they stayed!
traci r.
Las Vegas, NV
I only use it when I curl mine or my daughter's hair overall we like it just like how it's so expensive and it doesn't last very long
Sandeia S.
Love this mousse. It helps keep my curls smooth and not crunchy but they are defined. I don't have to use a lot because it's so rich.
Virginia j.
Foley, AL
Really locks in curls and helps tame frizz. Love this product but is sometimes hard to fine best to use with shampoo and conditioner
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY
I really like the Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt mousse! I use it to scrunch my hair, it doesn't make your hair feel too sticky.
Brittney P.
This product brings out the waves in my naturally curly hair. Love how light it is. My hair is thick and wavy and frizzy. This helps
Ivette M.
Orlando, FL
Gives a nice suttle cirl with it being super crunchy , can get frizzy. it last about 2-4 hours not long holding but beautiful results
Sha S.
Great product for curly hair. I have naturally curly hair and it's so hard finding a product that works great but this did the trick
Amanda B.
Bellbrook, OH
I love this stuff. I can put it in my hair and leave it in overnight as it dries and the next day my curls are soft and manageable.
Celeste L.
Sacramento, CA
I love the texture when I finish using it!
But you have to use it with care, since if you use enough product it will fall as paper.