Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.

I really like the Dove product. It works very well with my natural curly hair and it is sold at a fair price.
Gabi K.
Gabi K.
Guelph

Smells great, leaves no white residue or hard surface, definitely gives my hair a nice bounce and curl to it!
stacy c.
stacy c.
Neenah, WI

I loved it made my hair look great. It didn't make my hair frizz. And on the pluse side my hair smelt amazing.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Glendale, AZ

This product does not leave your hair "crispy" feeling heavy from the product...I would definitely recommend.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Fort Worth, TX

Best item ever! Really highly recommend it .i been using this many years.
Makes my hair super skinny skinny !
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

A really great, affordable drug store mousse. Doesn't leave your hair 'crunchy' like some mousse product can.
Emily M.
Emily M.

Great for scrunching hair ! I like the product but I like other brands better ! It smells really nice though
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
El Paso, TX

Es ligero y te define los rizos muy bien además de que es económico y fácil de conseguir en cualquier tienda
Deidre P.
Deidre P.
Pickerel River, Ontario

I never managed to finish this bottle... I don't think Dove products always agreed with me, unfortunately.
tonya g.
tonya g.
Bacliff, TX

My favorite mousse makes my hair soft and not crunchy and doesn't dry it out. one of my favorite drug store

Join Now