Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #16 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
I love this Mousse! My hair is naturally wavy and this really helps to define those waves on days that I am going for that kind of look.
Klaurini ch V.
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this product is okay. Its no bad but my curls after 4hours despair. The only reason I still buying it is because gives me volume.
Hildret A.
Producto de exelente calidad risos humectados , brillantes , y voluminosos . Es una terapia además de facilitar el peinado de tu cabello
Joanne S.
Belton, TX
Smell is amazing! Does not leave my hair crunchy. Helps control frizz if it is humid out. Doors not leave behind a build up of product.
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse does a great job of defining curls without getting all hard and crunchy and it smells great so the whole family can use it
haleigh g.
Fort White, FL
Dove mousse defines my curls locks them In and doesn't leave my hair flat and heavey.
I recommend this to anyone with curly thick hair

Virginia j.
Foley, AL
Really locks in curls and helps tame frizz. Love this product but is sometimes hard to fine best to use with shampoo and conditioner
Brittney P.
This product brings out the waves in my naturally curly hair. Love how light it is. My hair is thick and wavy and frizzy. This helps
Chelsea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse had a great hold and really defined curls. Was a little heavy to scrunch with but once the curls were there they stayed!