Add a Photo

By DOVE
#34 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
florence v.
florence v.
Cathedral City , CA
Really like this product althought i don't use it that much it has a very nice smell to it
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite it hold my hair so nice and I would recommend it because it's great m
Shelly R.
Shelly R.
Savannah, GA
This product is awesome!! It gives your hair that extra bounce. I use thus product a lot.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca
It leaves my hair amazing! The smell is amazing it's really worth it and not to expensive
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Newnan, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great to use after using a serum on wet hair. Makes your waves and cures defined.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Feb. 7, 2017, 10:23 a.m.
Review for: Damage Therapy Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse 7 oz
This works pretty well. Smells great, and definitely helps curls. I,buy mine at Wal-Mart.
Allison O.
Allison O.
Palatine, IL
This mousse helps my hair get the perfect curl. I love to use it fresh out of the shower
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
I like this product when i had damage hair this work for it it keep your curls in place
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Jonesville, NC
This mousse gives me all day hold for soft curls without all the dry frizzy fly aways.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Phoenix, AZ
Awesome product and doesn't damage your hair. I recommend it to anyone with curly hair