Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN

I've used this on my daughter's hair. It didn't leave her hair with that "crunchy" feeling you get using other brands.
Nav K.
Nav K.
Regina, Saskatchewan

Easy to use. when u need a quick hair do. I use if whenever I don't have time to get ready... I highly recommended it.
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Bronx, NY

I love Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Moose feel silky on my hair. Keep my hair in place and not flacky
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
Pomona, KS

I would be lost without this product. It makes curling my hair so much easier than anything other product I've tried.
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX

Didn't leave my hair feeling heavy or crunchy. It even gave my curl hair more volume and the curls were more defined
carina m.
carina m.

One of my favorite mousse products that I own. i like the whipped consistency. great hold on my curls. smells great!
jennifer s.
jennifer s.

Smells good and makes ur curls last. hair becomes very bouncy and looks good and feels good. does not dry out ether.
Rochely B.
Rochely B.
Fort Drum, Ny

I love this mousse. I like my curls soft not hard and crunchy. This makes my curls soft as if i have no product on.
Tracy J.
Tracy J.

Helps when I want to curl my hair leaves my curls soft and bouncy they don't fall as kick as when I don't put it on
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.

I love this for finger curls. I add a bit to the hair wrap around my finger, bobby pin it up for a few and wallah!

Join Now