Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, NC

It will make your hair sticky!!! Also it flaked and hardens your hair! You will have to wash this stuff out right away!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL

I always like anything to help hair and I used this a few times.it kept my hair and didn't have a hard look to the hair.
Catherinne B.
Catherinne B.
Miami, Florida

This is a really good product, my hair feels very soft after I apply it, I like it very much and very good for the price
Nicoli L.
Nicoli L.

Muito bommm mesmo também é uma marca que dá para confiar bastante além disso o cabelo fica top com os produtos dá DOVE
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN

I've used this on my daughter's hair. It didn't leave her hair with that "crunchy" feeling you get using other brands.
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Bronx, NY

I love Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Moose feel silky on my hair. Keep my hair in place and not flacky
Arlemy V.
Arlemy V.
Florida 8400 NW 25th Street, Suite 100

With a lightweight, nourishing formula this hair mousse defines curls, leaving your hair beautifully bouncy and soft.
Valentina H.
Valentina H.
Medley, FL

Me encanta esta terapia para el cabello, sobretodo para esas que tienen el cabello igual de seco que yo, es perfecto.
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
Pomona, KS

I would be lost without this product. It makes curling my hair so much easier than anything other product I've tried.
carina m.
carina m.

One of my favorite mousse products that I own. i like the whipped consistency. great hold on my curls. smells great!