Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #14 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Arlemy V.
Arlemy V.
Florida 8400 NW 25th Street, Suite 100
With a lightweight, nourishing formula this hair mousse defines curls, leaving your hair beautifully bouncy and soft.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Smells amazing and really helps my curls be better defined. I love the constancy all though I wish it would leave my hair a bit more soft and not so hard. I want the curls to be more locked but without the heaviness. I love dove products!
Julianne B.
Julianne B.
San Antonio
It really holds my curls and controls the frizz. It work pretty much in any weather and last almost all day
amanda f.
amanda f.
For new veiwer you should try this out it is amazing u will fall in love with everyday and I would them to send me a new one
Cori B.
Cori B.
Glassboro, NJ
I used this on my Peruvian wavy hair that I had installed and it really helped put a soft hold onto the wavy texture. It smelled great and the price was very reasonable!
steph B.
steph B.
New Baltimore, MI
I like this but it hasn't been holding my curls for long... I use it in the mornjng and blow dry my hair with it in and by the time I get home from work in the evening my curls are almost flat ! I have naturally wavy hair but I guess this doesn't seem to work on wavy hair
Evelin C.
Evelin C.
Doral , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These mouse is great, set curls, no frizz, and hair care, I love it! Recommended 100 %.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Owosso, MI
You get great hold and smoothing for your curls. My daughter has ringlet curls and I use this on her as well. Does not leave your hair feeling crunchy.
Melodee S.
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this on my hair after my hair is dried a little to make it curly! Makes my hair look great.

Ana Carolina B.
Ana Carolina B.
mais ou menos, n gosto tanto mas não é ruim n, eu aconselho vcs a testarem uma vez , pode ser que dê certo pra vcs