Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Heather P.
Heather P.
Palestine, TX

My daughter has curly hair. This mousse has just the right amount of hold to keep her curls curly, but not stiff.
Ally S.
Ally S.
Alden, NY

This stuff is terrible. Don't buy it. It made my hair so dry and itchy. I'm so mad that I bought it. NEVER again.
Sydney O.
Sydney O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

Perfect for soft loose curls! But the mousse seems to come out liquidy a lot. It smells great but is very sticky!
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Glasgow, KY

I have fine hair and this product didn't weigh my hair down. It doesn't cause any build up and washes out easily.
Titilayo O.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA

Perfect mousse for hold and treatment for damage and restoration. Good on curly hair, also feels soft on my hair!
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
Carlton, GA

So soft and has an amazing fragrance. obsessed and the only mousse I will use! not too pricey either. I adore it
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Santee, CA

I Love this moose. It sculpts my curls great. I apply it after I shower and my curls dry without so much frizzes
Joseana A.
Joseana A.

I recommend it, my hair is naturally curly, to use me when I leave much more defined and brilliant, I love it.
Mara T.
Mara T.
Molalla, OR

Great product and is really gentle to my hair is not too expensive and it really helps and is really effective
Marlee L.
Marlee L.
Buffalo Grove, IL

Works great!! it is one of my favorites. i like to use it only at the bottom of my hair or it makes it greesy.

Join Now