Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Glasgow, KY

I have fine hair and this product didn't weigh my hair down. It doesn't cause any build up and washes out easily.
Titilayo O.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA

Perfect mousse for hold and treatment for damage and restoration. Good on curly hair, also feels soft on my hair!
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
Carlton, GA

So soft and has an amazing fragrance. obsessed and the only mousse I will use! not too pricey either. I adore it
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Santee, CA

I Love this moose. It sculpts my curls great. I apply it after I shower and my curls dry without so much frizzes
Joseana A.
Joseana A.

I recommend it, my hair is naturally curly, to use me when I leave much more defined and brilliant, I love it.
Mara T.
Mara T.
Molalla, OR

Great product and is really gentle to my hair is not too expensive and it really helps and is really effective
Marlee L.
Marlee L.
Buffalo Grove, IL

Works great!! it is one of my favorites. i like to use it only at the bottom of my hair or it makes it greesy.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.

I really like the Dove product. It works very well with my natural curly hair and it is sold at a fair price.
Gabi K.
Gabi K.
Guelph

Smells great, leaves no white residue or hard surface, definitely gives my hair a nice bounce and curl to it!
stacy c.
stacy c.
Neenah, WI

I loved it made my hair look great. It didn't make my hair frizz. And on the pluse side my hair smelt amazing.

Join Now