Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Mia C.
Mia C.
Jacksonville, FL

This mousse is pro mousse! It is amazing and it has great, amazing hold on your hair even while sleeping or working out!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, NC

It will make your hair sticky!!! Also it flaked and hardens your hair! You will have to wash this stuff out right away!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL

I always like anything to help hair and I used this a few times.it kept my hair and didn't have a hard look to the hair.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN

I've used this on my daughter's hair. It didn't leave her hair with that "crunchy" feeling you get using other brands.
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
Pomona, KS

I would be lost without this product. It makes curling my hair so much easier than anything other product I've tried.
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Bronx, NY

I love Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Moose feel silky on my hair. Keep my hair in place and not flacky
Valentina H.
Valentina H.
Medley, FL

Me encanta esta terapia para el cabello, sobretodo para esas que tienen el cabello igual de seco que yo, es perfecto.
Arlemy V.
Arlemy V.
Florida 8400 NW 25th Street, Suite 100

With a lightweight, nourishing formula this hair mousse defines curls, leaving your hair beautifully bouncy and soft.
carina m.
carina m.

One of my favorite mousse products that I own. i like the whipped consistency. great hold on my curls. smells great!
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX

Didn't leave my hair feeling heavy or crunchy. It even gave my curl hair more volume and the curls were more defined

Join Now