Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #30 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Photos (2)
Buy on Rakuten...
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
this product leaves my hair shiny, light and bouncy, tame and smell beautifull. This helps my curls hold in place for the whole day and doesn't cause crunchy stuck together hair. I'm usually in a hurry so ill take a shower brush my hair, apply the mousse and go. by the time my hair dries my hair looks like i curled it.
Cioly F.
Cioly F.
I really love this product. I have fine, curly hair and a lot of frizz!! I would recomend this product, perfect for super curly hair!! I have been using this mousse for about 5 years now!! I use a lot of this mousse, and it leaves my hair soft and crunch free. It does not hold curls as tightly as Garnier does... This is really more of a great leave-in conditioner that fights frizz and leaves my curls looking soft and natural.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's easy to tell that this product is made specifically for people with curls that tend to be dry. I love how lightweight it is and how well it conditions my hair while defining the curls. I find that it is great for using everyday because it doesn't make my curls dry, crunchy or sticky.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works great for really getting the great tight or loose curls that I am looking to achieve (depending on what I am doing with my hair).It holds my curls all day and it doesn't make my hair dirty looking or like crunchy, I do not like when a mousse makes my hair hard and this doesn't it just does the right things.
Katherin N.
Katherin N.
Me encanta! mi cabello es ondulado y muy delgado, este producto mantiene mi cabello en su lugar y libre de frizz, la verdad me agrada mucho y el precio lo vale, mis rulos me duran todo el dia, aunque suelo usarlo secado la mayoria del tiempo, cuando le doy un respiro esto lo mantiene brillante y muy lindo
luisana l.
luisana l.
Sanford, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mi cabello no siempre se deja dominar y es por ello que en ocasiones debo probar más de un producto o simplemente salir de la rutina y probar uno nuevo, y fue así como descubrí esta opción de Dove, me encanto y puedo decir que es una de mis opciones favoritas para darle forma y controlar mi cabello
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Orlando, FL
i really enjoyed this product, at times i have a hard time dealing with keeping my curls from getting frizzy once my hair drys. But when i used this it didn't make my hair crunchy or stiff, wasn't flaky and it made my hair really soft. also i love the way it smells and how easy it was for me to style my hair to my liking.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product makes my hair very sticky. It doesnt let the hair look naturally curly. It also makes my hair very greasy. I had to use a lot of the product to actually get good curls. Nice scent but I wont buy it again. Wish their were less chemicals in it too.
Chelsy C.
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i dont use this too much but when we go out i like to use this on wet hair.. i just get out of the shower dry my hair run a brush through it put the sculpt in my hair and dry with my hair dryer and im done. so much faster than curling. this doesnt make your hair crunchy like others do and it lasts a good while..
Khadijah R.
Khadijah R.
Lansing, MI
It's rare for me to find a mousse I feel comfortable wearing in my hair. Having 4c hair it can easily dry out and fluff up. This mousse keeps hair hydrated. With a little hair spray for extra hold, I'm ready to go!