Add a Photo

#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Bellbrook, OH

I love this stuff. I can put it in my hair and leave it in overnight as it dries and the next day my curls are soft and manageable.
Anja V.
Anja V.

What I love about this mousse is that it still leaves me with flexibility and a lot of volume, which I love :D 10/10 I recommend ❤️
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Louisville, KY

It does really well with holding the curl and leaving my hair touchable. I would highly recommend for getting full touchable curls.
Shanna T.
Shanna T.

Absolutely love using this product for my extensions! Helps prevent damage from the heat that us ladies frequently use on our hair🙄
Leticia O.
Leticia O.

I really like this mousse has a pleasant smell and i use this when i don't feel like drying my hair this leaves my hair frizz free
stephanie b.
stephanie b.

Locks in moisture leaves hair looking shiny. Does not over dry your hair. And does not make your hair feel like a piece of toast
Tresa B.
Tresa B.

I did not really like the smell of this product but other than that it worked really well and added volume and shine to my hair.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Littleton, CO

This is very nice, but it makes my hair a little stiff and crunchy. It's not the best that I've used, but not the worst either!
Sarai W.
Sarai W.
Phoenixville, PA

Keeps frizz tamed. I use all the time. No bulidup. I use it when my hair is wet. Keeps the curls tighter then any other product
Tristain S.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID

It's pretty good and it does its job. I have tried better though. If ur looking for that is decently priced I would recommend.

Join Now