Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Medley, FL

I love this Mousse! My hair is naturally wavy and this really helps to define those waves on days that I am going for that kind of look.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL

Joanne S.
Joanne S.
Belton, TX

Smell is amazing! Does not leave my hair crunchy. Helps control frizz if it is humid out. Doors not leave behind a build up of product.
Kandy M.
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL

This mousse does a great job of defining curls without getting all hard and crunchy and it smells great so the whole family can use it
Jashan D.
Jashan D.
patiala

It is a very repairing treatment so i love it i have never used it and i dont think that i will use it... otherwise its a good product
Sandeia S.
Sandeia S.

Love this mousse. It helps keep my curls smooth and not crunchy but they are defined. I don't have to use a lot because it's so rich.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY

I really like the Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt mousse! I use it to scrunch my hair, it doesn't make your hair feel too sticky.
Patty C.
Patty C.

Love love love this mouse, so light weight and smells great! It only take a little amount and that makes the bottle last a long time!
Ivette M.
Ivette M.
Orlando, FL

Gives a nice suttle cirl with it being super crunchy , can get frizzy. it last about 2-4 hours not long holding but beautiful results
Virginia j.
Virginia j.
Foley, AL

Really locks in curls and helps tame frizz. Love this product but is sometimes hard to fine best to use with shampoo and conditioner

Join Now