Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #16 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Aracely C.
Aracely C.
This is really nice stuff. It smells super good! It is gentle on my hair yet does what it promises. My hair is wavy and this product defines my waves without letting my hair get frizzy. love love
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Mayfield, KY
I love this it smells so good and doesn't make your hair hard it holds your hair good I use it with dove shampoo and conditioner I haven't used all the dove prouducts but I do use the body wash and I love it to makes your skin soft I wish dove would make a lotion to
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Fort Bragg, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mostly love this but, unlike some other brands, I cannot stretch a shampoo over a few days as this seems to make my hair more greasy. It's likely my hair and not a problem with the product.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Spotsylvania, VA
I love this mousse! It's not overly sticky and it takes to my curly hair very well. The only issue I have with it is that I have to have my hair still fairly damp from a shower for it to hold.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Harviell, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this dove mouse damage control for curly hair. this stuff keeps my hair curly and at the same time helping with the damage unlike most mouse that will add chemical damage to your hair
Valentina H.
Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta esta terapia para el cabello, sobretodo para esas que tienen el cabello igual de seco que yo, es perfecto.
Justine C.
Justine C.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally don't really like the textures of this mousse, it has a very creamy texture. If you like whipped mousses, or the feeling of whipped cream, then you'll like this product!
kanichak s.
kanichak s.
Philadelphia, PA
It has an awesome clean smell to it... and it does exactly what its suppose to do... keeps your hair looking in tact all day long. Love this product and will never stop using it.
Ivelisse A.
Ivelisse A.
Uses most of the time works great it's good for my curls Keith my hair looking what I recommend that I want it's a little heavy but it's still OK
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Lockport, NY
Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse is such a great product!! It doesn't leave your hair hard or stiff like other mousse products. Curls are more defined with no frizz, which is difficult to find when you have very curly hair.