Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #30 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Buy on Rakuten...
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
It leaves my hair amazing! The smell is amazing it's really worth it and not to expensive
Allison O.
Allison O.
Palatine, IL
This mousse helps my hair get the perfect curl. I love to use it fresh out of the shower
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product when i had damage hair this work for it it keep your curls in place
Maria A.
Maria A.
Phoenix, AZ
Awesome product and doesn't damage your hair. I recommend it to anyone with curly hair
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like it, it didn't even help my hair at all, also it is a little bit expensive
member-498b63033
member-498b63033
977 Bradshaw crescent London ontario
Used to work but as I got older it damaged my hair more. And I found it hurt my scalp
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Iove love love love love this stuff would i buy again? Ummmm yessss its that good lol
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Daphne, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this to "scrunch" my hair. Put it in while it's wet and let it dry! Smells great
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good quality and brand I highly recommend it very good price and product
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I have very thick hair that I love to wear curly, bit I often struggle with frizz . It is a struggle for me to find a product that gives my curls the hold they need to stay all day without leaving my hair hard or "crunchy" feeling. I tried this product a little while ago and fell in love! I only need a small amount, even with me super thick hair, and it transforms my hair into a gorgeous head of curls that stay all day while still leaving my hair touchably soft. you would never even know that I have product in my hair, looks totally natural!