Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
jennifer s.
jennifer s.

Smells good and makes ur curls last. hair becomes very bouncy and looks good and feels good. does not dry out ether.
Rochely B.
Rochely B.
Fort Drum, Ny

I love this mousse. I like my curls soft not hard and crunchy. This makes my curls soft as if i have no product on.
Tracy J.
Tracy J.

Helps when I want to curl my hair leaves my curls soft and bouncy they don't fall as kick as when I don't put it on
Eva R.
Eva R.
South Bend, IN

My sister uses this for her curly hair, just so it wont damage and it looks like it works. defines each curl well.
Rita F.
Rita F.

When I want curly hair this is wonderful my hair is got some curl but not much so this is good recommend to others
Jackie
Jackie
Dandridge, TN

Keeps my curls soft never hard and crunchy like some curl products do. Better than most salon brands I have tried.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.

My curls have never held better in my long, straight, fine hair. Even my braids hold after putting this mousse in.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Palestine, TX

My daughter has curly hair. This mousse has just the right amount of hold to keep her curls curly, but not stiff.
Ally S.
Ally S.
Alden, NY

This stuff is terrible. Don't buy it. It made my hair so dry and itchy. I'm so mad that I bought it. NEVER again.
Sydney O.
Sydney O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

Perfect for soft loose curls! But the mousse seems to come out liquidy a lot. It smells great but is very sticky!

Join Now