Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #19 in Hair Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Stephanie A.
I love the dove mousse. It smells great and really holds your hair in place. You can buy it anywhere. I love this brand. It’s so easy to use too
Ivelisse A.
Uses most of the time works great it's good for my curls Keith my hair looking what I recommend that I want it's a little heavy but it's still OK
Jessey W.
Quincy, IL
I enjoy using this product when i want to spice things up and go for a scrunchy look. holds well and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy
Gavin B.
Folsom, LA
I love this so much it works great and feels amazing and smells like omfg its amazing. i really need to get some more and its very affordable.
Alyn K.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a bit of frizzy hair and this type of mousse is one of the bests I've ever tried. It calms my hair and I totally recommend. It's great.
Jessica D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
When I want to curl my normally lifeless and thin hair I turn to this - it holds well enough for a few hours but isn't sticky or really stiff
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
It leaves me feeling styled & refreshed! This mousse is so good! Helps get me thru the next day looking great & never worrying about my hair!
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I use this mousse to scrunch my hair up to give it a wavy type look and it last for a little while and it smells really good which is a plus
Desiree S.
North haven, CT
This is a great mousse for curly hair at a drugstore price. It smells wonderful and isn't too thick or heavy. It definitely defined my curls
Jordyn G.
Washington, UT
Before I used this product I had hair damage, but after about a month of useing it I noticed my hair wasn't as damaged compared to before.