Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
Pomona, Kansas

I would be lost without this product. It makes curling my hair so much easier than anything other product I've tried.
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX

Didn't leave my hair feeling heavy or crunchy. It even gave my curl hair more volume and the curls were more defined
carina m.
carina m.

One of my favorite mousse products that I own. i like the whipped consistency. great hold on my curls. smells great!
jennifer s.
jennifer s.

Smells good and makes ur curls last. hair becomes very bouncy and looks good and feels good. does not dry out ether.
Rochely B.
Rochely B.
Fort Drum, Ny

I love this mousse. I like my curls soft not hard and crunchy. This makes my curls soft as if i have no product on.
Tracy J.
Tracy J.

Helps when I want to curl my hair leaves my curls soft and bouncy they don't fall as kick as when I don't put it on
Eva R.
Eva R.
South Bend, IN

My sister uses this for her curly hair, just so it wont damage and it looks like it works. defines each curl well.
Rita F.
Rita F.

When I want curly hair this is wonderful my hair is got some curl but not much so this is good recommend to others
Jackie
Jackie
Dandridge, TN

Keeps my curls soft never hard and crunchy like some curl products do. Better than most salon brands I have tried.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.

My curls have never held better in my long, straight, fine hair. Even my braids hold after putting this mousse in.

Join Now