Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
stephanie b.
stephanie b.

Locks in moisture leaves hair looking shiny. Does not over dry your hair. And does not make your hair feel like a piece of toast
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Littleton, CO

This is very nice, but it makes my hair a little stiff and crunchy. It's not the best that I've used, but not the worst either!
Sarai W.
Sarai W.
Phoenixville, PA

Keeps frizz tamed. I use all the time. No bulidup. I use it when my hair is wet. Keeps the curls tighter then any other product
Rayshelle
Rayshelle

Very good at gettingout knots and also smell delicious and for quite a while. It tends to make fine hair a little oily though.
Tristain S.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID

It's pretty good and it does its job. I have tried better though. If ur looking for that is decently priced I would recommend.
Krystal D.
Krystal D.

I love this mousse right here it feels great on the hair and also leaves it beautiful and soft!!! And it smells amazing!!!
Nora T.
Nora T.

This moose is light enough to not weigh down my hair, but it does a good job of holding the style and taming the frizzies.
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.

Really like it! The product doesn't get hard nor smell like chemicals does help with the repairing I can see a difference
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL

Kind of heavy, leaves hair feeling sorta chunky and hard, doesn't look soft or natural, doesn't really hold for that long
Mia C.
Mia C.
Jacksonville, FL

This mousse is pro mousse! It is amazing and it has great, amazing hold on your hair even while sleeping or working out!

Join Now