Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #16 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Sarai W.
Phoenixville, PA
Keeps frizz tamed. I use all the time. No bulidup. I use it when my hair is wet. Keeps the curls tighter then any other product
Stacy J.
Bonney Lake
This is my go to mousse! Love it and use it daily. Great hold but doesn't leave your hair crunchy. Love the way it looks when I go to bed with it wet and wake up to gorgeous curls and body in the morning.
Gabrielle W.
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousee is perfect for when I am on the go and out and about.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect mousse for hold and treatment for damage and restoration. Good on curly hair, also feels soft on my hair!
Tracy J.
Big Clifty, KY
I really like his styling mousse. It smells really good. It does style my hair very nicely.
gina f.
San Jose, CA
This works great on my hair for when i want bounce in my hair love it gives it free bounce
Sydny R.
Bowerston, OH
This is amazing for curly hair. I totally recommend this for damaged, frizzy, hard to manage hair. I am very pleased with the way my hair looks and feels after using the Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse. This is a go-to for me. Enjoy!
Marcie H.
Wallingford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mousse. It does not leave your hair crunchy or stiff at all!
Jessica D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
When I want to curl my normally lifeless and thin hair I turn to this - it holds well enough for a few hours but isn't sticky or really stiff
Melanie W.
Glasgow, KY
I have fine hair and this product didn't weigh my hair down. It doesn't cause any build up and washes out easily.