Add a Photo

By DOVE
#34 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Ilian T.
Ilian T.
Fresno, CA
This is great for keeping curls in place and not making them too rough by the end of the day
stephany p.
stephany p.
Bronx , New york
Este me gusta mucho tiene un olor muy rico y duradero siempre lo compro en targrt muy barato
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Orlando, FL
Curls my hair with getting crunchy. Curls feel nice soft and natural and have that wet look
mariah k.
mariah k.
Millmont, PA
I love this product, works really well with my hair type and stays in my hair all day long.
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This repairs my hair and does put my hair back into place I love this and it smells decent
florence v.
florence v.
Cathedral City , CA
Really like this product althought i don't use it that much it has a very nice smell to it
Diana Q.
Diana Q.
I hated the whipped formula. It made my hair frizzy or weighed it down if I used too much.
gina f.
gina f.
San Jose, CA
This works great on my hair for when i want bounce in my hair love it gives it free bounce
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca
It leaves my hair amazing! The smell is amazing it's really worth it and not to expensive
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Newnan, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great to use after using a serum on wet hair. Makes your waves and cures defined.