Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
stephanie b.
stephanie b.

Locks in moisture leaves hair looking shiny. Does not over dry your hair. And does not make your hair feel like a piece of toast
Tresa B.
Tresa B.

I did not really like the smell of this product but other than that it worked really well and added volume and shine to my hair.
Sarai W.
Sarai W.
Phoenixville, PA

Keeps frizz tamed. I use all the time. No bulidup. I use it when my hair is wet. Keeps the curls tighter then any other product
Tristain S.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID

It's pretty good and it does its job. I have tried better though. If ur looking for that is decently priced I would recommend.
Rayshelle
Rayshelle

Very good at gettingout knots and also smell delicious and for quite a while. It tends to make fine hair a little oily though.
amanda f.
amanda f.

For new veiwer you should try this out it is amazing u will fall in love with everyday and I would them to send me a new one
Krystal D.
Krystal D.

I love this mousse right here it feels great on the hair and also leaves it beautiful and soft!!! And it smells amazing!!!
Nora T.
Nora T.

This moose is light enough to not weigh down my hair, but it does a good job of holding the style and taming the frizzies.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL

Kind of heavy, leaves hair feeling sorta chunky and hard, doesn't look soft or natural, doesn't really hold for that long
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.

Really like it! The product doesn't get hard nor smell like chemicals does help with the repairing I can see a difference