Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Brittney P.
Brittney P.

This product brings out the waves in my naturally curly hair. Love how light it is. My hair is thick and wavy and frizzy. This helps
Sha S.
Sha S.

Great product for curly hair. I have naturally curly hair and it's so hard finding a product that works great but this did the trick
Virginia j.
Virginia j.
Foley, AL

Really locks in curls and helps tame frizz. Love this product but is sometimes hard to fine best to use with shampoo and conditioner
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

This mousse had a great hold and really defined curls. Was a little heavy to scrunch with but once the curls were there they stayed!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Louisville, KY

It does really well with holding the curl and leaving my hair touchable. I would highly recommend for getting full touchable curls.
Celeste L.
Celeste L.
Sacramento, CA

I love the texture when I finish using it!
But you have to use it with care, since if you use enough product it will fall as paper.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Bellbrook, OH

I love this stuff. I can put it in my hair and leave it in overnight as it dries and the next day my curls are soft and manageable.
caisy m.
caisy m.

Good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good
Leticia O.
Leticia O.

I really like this mousse has a pleasant smell and i use this when i don't feel like drying my hair this leaves my hair frizz free
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA

I actually really like this mousse. Its not stiff so my hair is still soft yet not frizzy. It leaves my curls bounces and smooth