Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #51 in Hair Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Jessica T.
West Haven, CT
It still leaves my hair a bit frizzy after using it and allowing it to dry. I still use it everyday but I've been thinking of switching based on that
Lindsey P.
Homestead, FL
Best mousse in the market!!!! Leave hair soft and full of volume. No need to apply heat just apply to wet hair and finger curl for the best results.
Nicole N.
Milwaukee, WI
Works pretty well. Pleasant, light scent, doesn't weigh hair down, but not a lot of noticeable volume from this. I prefer a root booster to mousse.
Awa P.
Madison, WI
This makes my hair comfortable and loose and the curls all come out and I love it because it helps me look better and gives my hair a little shine
alekssandra c.
I think this is a nice item for the other hair coz for me i dont like the quality like what im always saying we dont have the same type of the hair
Eva R.
Los productos dove son excelentes el mousse para el cabello lo deja con docilidad y fácil para peinar y moldear un peinado especial, lo recomiendo
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Love this product! It doesn't make my hair hard, or leave it looking wet all day like some other products do. It smells good, and lasts all day!
Jessey W.
Quincy, IL
I enjoy using this product when i want to spice things up and go for a scrunchy look. holds well and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells so flipping good!!!!!!
Caroline O.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for the hair. Makes the hair looks really nice and not frizzy. I recommend because the price is Great for the size and the products amazing