Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Peterborough

Soft natural curley or wavy hair and smells soo beautiful. I have been using this hair product for 3 years now.
A 5 for sure.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Grand Island, NY

Love the smell! Doesn't cause frizz and gives me the perfect waves. Doesn't leave my hair crunchy or wet looking like others.
angela g.
angela g.
MIAMI, FL

It is ideal to mold your hair , is quite durable and stay fabulous . You need to apply the product in an amount. recommended
Nora T.
Nora T.

This moose is light enough to not weigh down my hair, but it does a good job of holding the style and taming the frizzies.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL

Kind of heavy, leaves hair feeling sorta chunky and hard, doesn't look soft or natural, doesn't really hold for that long
Mia C.
Mia C.
Jacksonville, FL

This mousse is pro mousse! It is amazing and it has great, amazing hold on your hair even while sleeping or working out!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, NC

It will make your hair sticky!!! Also it flaked and hardens your hair! You will have to wash this stuff out right away!!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN

I've used this on my daughter's hair. It didn't leave her hair with that "crunchy" feeling you get using other brands.
Nav K.
Nav K.
Regina, Saskatchewan

Easy to use. when u need a quick hair do. I use if whenever I don't have time to get ready... I highly recommended it.
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Bronx, NY

I love Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Moose feel silky on my hair. Keep my hair in place and not flacky

Join Now