Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #16 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
I have thick hair, curly in some spots, wavy in some spots, straight in others and it's frizzy as heck. This texture to my hair is new (since having kids) and I've been having a hard time trying to tame it and figuring out what works. I use this on days I don't just pull my hair back and I love the way it works. It actually tames the frizz and makes my curls and waves look decent even though parts of it are still straight, which is not a fault of the product, but my weirdo hair.
Shani L.
No matter what kind of mouse I purchase from this brand, I always use this to define my waves by putting it through the my slightly wet hair, braiding it and leaving it in overnight. works every time while also repairing your hair
Tracy J.
Helps when I want to curl my hair leaves my curls soft and bouncy they don't fall as kick as when I don't put it on
Jamie C.
Jonesville, NC
This mousse gives me all day hold for soft curls without all the dry frizzy fly aways.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mousse to scrunch my hair up to give it a wavy type look and it last for a little while and it smells really good which is a plus
Nicole N.
Milwaukee, WI
Works pretty well. Pleasant, light scent, doesn't weigh hair down, but not a lot of noticeable volume from this. I prefer a root booster to mousse.
Melissa H.
Aurora, IL
I have extremely curly hair and this really helps keeping the curls in place !! Not a bad price either.
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
I don't know about other curly haired girls, but mine can always use some repairing!!! I'm so glad Dove came out with a styling product that actually repairs while you are also using it to style.
steph B.
New Baltimore, MI
I like this but it hasn't been holding my curls for long... I use it in the mornjng and blow dry my hair with it in and by the time I get home from work in the evening my curls are almost flat ! I have naturally wavy hair but I guess this doesn't seem to work on wavy hair
Evelyn C.
Both the sculpting and damage therapy work. I usually use Aussie, but I do recommend this.