Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #19 in Hair Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Dawn W.
Ambridge, PA
I used this product when I had a Mohawk and it soon became my holy grail of hair products. I didn't need it every day and my curls held up beautifully
Jessica T.
West Haven, CT
It still leaves my hair a bit frizzy after using it and allowing it to dry. I still use it everyday but I've been thinking of switching based on that
Lindsey P.
Homestead, FL
Best mousse in the market!!!! Leave hair soft and full of volume. No need to apply heat just apply to wet hair and finger curl for the best results.
Nicole N.
Milwaukee, WI
Works pretty well. Pleasant, light scent, doesn't weigh hair down, but not a lot of noticeable volume from this. I prefer a root booster to mousse.
Eva R.
Los productos dove son excelentes el mousse para el cabello lo deja con docilidad y fácil para peinar y moldear un peinado especial, lo recomiendo
Awa P.
Madison, WI
This makes my hair comfortable and loose and the curls all come out and I love it because it helps me look better and gives my hair a little shine
alekssandra c.
I think this is a nice item for the other hair coz for me i dont like the quality like what im always saying we dont have the same type of the hair
Stephanie A.
I love the dove mousse. It smells great and really holds your hair in place. You can buy it anywhere. I love this brand. It’s so easy to use too
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells so flipping good!!!!!!
Caroline O.
brooklyn, NY
Great for the hair. Makes the hair looks really nice and not frizzy. I recommend because the price is Great for the size and the products amazing