Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Nora T.
Nora T.

This moose is light enough to not weigh down my hair, but it does a good job of holding the style and taming the frizzies.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Des plaines, Il

Kind of heavy, leaves hair feeling sorta chunky and hard, doesn't look soft or natural, doesn't really hold for that long
Mia C.
Mia C.
Jacksonville, FL

This mousse is pro mousse! It is amazing and it has great, amazing hold on your hair even while sleeping or working out!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, NC

It will make your hair sticky!!! Also it flaked and hardens your hair! You will have to wash this stuff out right away!!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN

I've used this on my daughter's hair. It didn't leave her hair with that "crunchy" feeling you get using other brands.
Nav K.
Nav K.
Regina, Saskatchewan

Easy to use. when u need a quick hair do. I use if whenever I don't have time to get ready... I highly recommended it.
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Bronx, NY

I love Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Moose feel silky on my hair. Keep my hair in place and not flacky
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
Pomona, KS

I would be lost without this product. It makes curling my hair so much easier than anything other product I've tried.
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX

Didn't leave my hair feeling heavy or crunchy. It even gave my curl hair more volume and the curls were more defined
carina m.
carina m.

One of my favorite mousse products that I own. i like the whipped consistency. great hold on my curls. smells great!

Join Now