Add a Photo

#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
North Haven, CT

This is a great mousse for curly hair at a drugstore price. It smells wonderful and isn't too thick or heavy. It definitely defined my curls
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA

I use this mousse to scrunch my hair up to give it a wavy type look and it last for a little while and it smells really good which is a plus
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
Washington, UT

Before I used this product I had hair damage, but after about a month of useing it I noticed my hair wasn't as damaged compared to before.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla

Dove is always a good option when it's about hair and damage. This mousse is not an exception, gives me waves while take care of my hair!
Simona C.
Simona C.
Vanier, Ontario

I always use it before i curl my hair then i scrunch it up.aslong as you know what you want in a style it wont make u sad.its impressive.
Chameria D.
Chameria D.
Lewisville , Tx

Loved this product. Made my curls pop with out that crunchy feeling. Hair looked good all day. Worked on my transitioning hair. Wonderful
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL

I love this Mousse! My hair is naturally wavy and this really helps to define those waves on days that I am going for that kind of look.
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Medley, FL

Joanne S.
Joanne S.
Belton, TX

Smell is amazing! Does not leave my hair crunchy. Helps control frizz if it is humid out. Doors not leave behind a build up of product.
Kandy M.
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL

This mousse does a great job of defining curls without getting all hard and crunchy and it smells great so the whole family can use it

Join Now