Add a Photo

By DOVE
#34 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Manerva P.
Manerva P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It been along time using mousse on my hair I would like to use it again someday dove is a good brand
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this move because it really defines My Curls and I really like that about a product
Noralee R.
Noralee R.
Fort Worth, TX
I enjoyed this product, it didn't make my hair as crunchy as other things like this tend to do.
Eva D.
Eva D.
Great for when I curl my long thick hair. Holds the curls in place while I dance the night away
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Cape Coral, FL
This mousse smells great and helps give my curls more definition. Holds well all day and night!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Albertville, AL
This product is wonderful. If you have not used it yet, it is a must to put into your hair kit.
Kari C.
Kari C.
Westcliffe, CO
This product makes my curls look smooth and healthy. My hair is beautiful and stays in place.
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Love this dove dage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse it leaves my hair really smooth 😍
Rose S.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
I have tried a few mousse products and this has been decent. not my go to hair product though
Ilian T.
Ilian T.
Fresno, CA
This is great for keeping curls in place and not making them too rough by the end of the day