Add a Photo

By DOVE
#34 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
A really great, affordable drug store mousse. Doesn't leave your hair 'crunchy' like some mousse product can.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Great for scrunching hair ! I like the product but I like other brands better ! It smells really nice though
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
El Paso, TX
Es ligero y te define los rizos muy bien además de que es económico y fácil de conseguir en cualquier tienda
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
Laredo, TX
I really enjoyed this product, I think is a great product and I love how it smells and how long it lasts.
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousee is perfect for when I am on the go and out and about.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Grove City, OH
I really enjoy using this product. When scrunching my hair, it holds really well and lasts all day long!
ELIZABETH G.
ELIZABETH G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Leaves hair soft and manageable. doesn't weigh hair down like other products. it smells pretty good too
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Orono, ME
I liked the smell of this product but I fount that it did not control the frizz as much as I had hoped.
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Hammond, IN
Love the way it doesn't weight down your hair and keeps my curls nice and and gives me some definition.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Aurora, IL
I have extremely curly hair and this really helps keeping the curls in place !! Not a bad price either.