Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Chameria D.
Chameria D.
Lewisville , Tx

Loved this product. Made my curls pop with out that crunchy feeling. Hair looked good all day. Worked on my transitioning hair. Wonderful
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla

Dove is always a good option when it's about hair and damage. This mousse is not an exception, gives me waves while take care of my hair!
Simona C.
Simona C.
Vanier, Ontario

I always use it before i curl my hair then i scrunch it up.aslong as you know what you want in a style it wont make u sad.its impressive.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL

I love this Mousse! My hair is naturally wavy and this really helps to define those waves on days that I am going for that kind of look.
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Medley, FL

Joanne S.
Joanne S.
Belton, TX

Smell is amazing! Does not leave my hair crunchy. Helps control frizz if it is humid out. Doors not leave behind a build up of product.
Kandy M.
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL

This mousse does a great job of defining curls without getting all hard and crunchy and it smells great so the whole family can use it
Patty C.
Patty C.

Love love love this mouse, so light weight and smells great! It only take a little amount and that makes the bottle last a long time!
Sandeia S.
Sandeia S.

Love this mousse. It helps keep my curls smooth and not crunchy but they are defined. I don't have to use a lot because it's so rich.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY

I really like the Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt mousse! I use it to scrunch my hair, it doesn't make your hair feel too sticky.

Join Now