Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #30 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Photos (2)
Buy on Rakuten...
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Hammond, IN
Love the way it doesn't weight down your hair and keeps my curls nice and and gives me some definition.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Orono, ME
I liked the smell of this product but I fount that it did not control the frizz as much as I had hoped.
Manerva P.
Manerva P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It been along time using mousse on my hair I would like to use it again someday dove is a good brand
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this move because it really defines My Curls and I really like that about a product
Eva D.
Eva D.
Great for when I curl my long thick hair. Holds the curls in place while I dance the night away
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Cape Coral, FL
This mousse smells great and helps give my curls more definition. Holds well all day and night!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Albertville, AL
This product is wonderful. If you have not used it yet, it is a must to put into your hair kit.
Noralee R.
Noralee R.
Fort Worth, TX
I enjoyed this product, it didn't make my hair as crunchy as other things like this tend to do.
Rose S.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a few mousse products and this has been decent. not my go to hair product though
Kari C.
Kari C.
Westcliffe, CO
This product makes my curls look smooth and healthy. My hair is beautiful and stays in place.