Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #15 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Valerie C.
Long Is City, NY
I love the way this leaves my curls!! They look soft and feel soft. My hair doesn't feel crunchy at all when I use this but my curls still have a nice form.
Keri G.
Cumberland, OH
This is by far my favorite Mousse. It's so light weight and makes my curls really plump up. I have tried many different kinds and I would give this 4 stars.
Mya M.
Lugoff, SC
I have very frizzy curly hair and it is hard to style every morning so I throw some of this in my hair and it stays controlled and shiny throughout the day.
Marissa K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I loved everything about this product I'd recommend it to everyone. Smells so good it has always reached my expectations. It lasts a long time. Very helpful.
kathygraves
This product doesn't work well with my hair type. It is frizzy and unmanageable. I am sure it works great for other people but for my hair type it doesn't.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Good quality in my opinion I like how it holds my curls but it doesn’t go hard and crusty like most of the other brands and leave white flakes smells good
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
My niece has curly hair and this works perfect for her.applies and last all day.smells good.doesn't make her hair feel gross either.and washes out great
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
It held and looked great but irritated my scalp so I can't really recommend it but it will be better I think for someone who doesn't have sensitive scalp
Gris H.
I have straight hair do I like usually to have curls :) so I have tried before this mousse. It helps you have great curls. It is really a great mousse.
Allison W.
Owosso, MI
You get great hold and smoothing for your curls. My daughter has ringlet curls and I use this on her as well. Does not leave your hair feeling crunchy.