Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #31 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Renee R.
Reno, NV
I have wavy to slightly curly hair with the right products in my hair. This Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse is great. It makes my hair weightless and holds the natural curl like I was in the salon.
Maria V.
Hockessin, DE
Love this product! I use it on my daughter's curly hair and it stays in place. No frizz too! Very natural and you can't tell that there's heavy product on her hair.
melissa b.
Delaware, OH
This product did not weigh my hair down and made it very shiny. I would definitely purchase again. The value and the price were great and it smelled great as well.
Asten R.
Norfolk, VA
This is my favorite mousse. My hair used to be very curly but is now more wavy so I was trying to find something to help contain the frizz. This stuff is great! Smells good too :)
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Smells amazing and really helps my curls be better defined. I love the constancy all though I wish it would leave my hair a bit more soft and not so hard. I want the curls to be more locked but without the heaviness. I love dove products!
Cori B.
glassboro, NJ
I used this on my Peruvian wavy hair that I had installed and it really helped put a soft hold onto the wavy texture. It smelled great and the price was very reasonable!
steph B.
New Baltimore, MI
I like this but it hasn't been holding my curls for long... I use it in the mornjng and blow dry my hair with it in and by the time I get home from work in the evening my curls are almost flat ! I have naturally wavy hair but I guess this doesn't seem to work on wavy hair
Allison W.
Owosso, MI
You get great hold and smoothing for your curls. My daughter has ringlet curls and I use this on her as well. Does not leave your hair feeling crunchy.
Chantel J.
It really does help to restore my hair from damage caused by heat or colouring.. now my hair feels soft .. it looks healthy .. & ... i could not bee happier with its overall appearance
Haley Y.
Rutland, VT
Okay, this product is good for people with wavey hair, not people with curls. And if you put it on your scalp or put more than a pea sized drop, it will make your hair look greasy.