Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #16 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Erin F.
Erin F.
Salem, OR
Good solid product. LIke that it is inexpensive and that it defines my waves without my hair getting crunchy. It is a bit thick though and my hair is fine, yet thick, so it gets weighed down easily. Lasts quite awhile without frizz too, which is always a major headache for me.
One of my favorites. It helps sculpt and define the hair but also gives protection and treatment for damage hair
Celeste L.
Celeste L.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the texture when I finish using it!
But you have to use it with care, since if you use enough product it will fall as paper.
Nicoli L.
Nicoli L.
Muito bommm mesmo também é uma marca que dá para confiar bastante além disso o cabelo fica top com os produtos dá DOVE
Jordyn C.
Jordyn C.
Shelbyville, TN
Great product, light but holds my curls in place all day. I love to use this right after I get out of the shower to scrunch my hair for a curly effortless style that looks good all day, highly recommended product that is defiantly worth trying
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like this mousse. Its not stiff so my hair is still soft yet not frizzy. It leaves my curls bounces and smooth
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Locks in moisture leaves hair looking shiny. Does not over dry your hair. And does not make your hair feel like a piece of toast
dayrene s.
dayrene s.
La calidad de este producto es muy buena para mi no es facil por mi tipo de cabello encontrar productos como este,al tener el cabello rizado el frizz es dificil de controlar y este producto me cuida mis rizos y los pone fuertes
Rabia K.
Rabia K.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely love this product, it leaves your hair softer than ever and really defines your curls without making them hard and crusty. The texture speaks for it self, it's so thick and just all together a recommended product for those who don't like to use hair products that you can really feel in your hair.
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.
I love this for finger curls. I add a bit to the hair wrap around my finger, bobby pin it up for a few and wallah!