Add a Photo

By DOVE
#33 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
Washington, UT

Before I used this product I had hair damage, but after about a month of useing it I noticed my hair wasn't as damaged compared to before.
Chameria D.
Chameria D.
Lewisville , Tx

Loved this product. Made my curls pop with out that crunchy feeling. Hair looked good all day. Worked on my transitioning hair. Wonderful
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL

I love this Mousse! My hair is naturally wavy and this really helps to define those waves on days that I am going for that kind of look.
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.

Joanne S.
Joanne S.
Belton, TX

Smell is amazing! Does not leave my hair crunchy. Helps control frizz if it is humid out. Doors not leave behind a build up of product.
haleigh g.
haleigh g.
Fort White, FL

Dove mousse defines my curls locks them In and doesn't leave my hair flat and heavey.
I recommend this to anyone with curly thick hair

Kandy M.
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL

This mousse does a great job of defining curls without getting all hard and crunchy and it smells great so the whole family can use it
Ivette M.
Ivette M.
Orlando, FL

Gives a nice suttle cirl with it being super crunchy , can get frizzy. it last about 2-4 hours not long holding but beautiful results
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY

I really like the Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt mousse! I use it to scrunch my hair, it doesn't make your hair feel too sticky.
Sandeia S.
Sandeia S.

Love this mousse. It helps keep my curls smooth and not crunchy but they are defined. I don't have to use a lot because it's so rich.