Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Shanna T.
Shanna T.

Absolutely love using this product for my extensions! Helps prevent damage from the heat that us ladies frequently use on our hair🙄
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Louisville, KY

It does really well with holding the curl and leaving my hair touchable. I would highly recommend for getting full touchable curls.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Bellbrook, OH

I love this stuff. I can put it in my hair and leave it in overnight as it dries and the next day my curls are soft and manageable.
Leticia O.
Leticia O.

I really like this mousse has a pleasant smell and i use this when i don't feel like drying my hair this leaves my hair frizz free
Tresa B.
Tresa B.

I did not really like the smell of this product but other than that it worked really well and added volume and shine to my hair.
Sarai W.
Sarai W.
Phoenixville, PA

Keeps frizz tamed. I use all the time. No bulidup. I use it when my hair is wet. Keeps the curls tighter then any other product
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Littleton, CO

This is very nice, but it makes my hair a little stiff and crunchy. It's not the best that I've used, but not the worst either!
Tristain S.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID

It's pretty good and it does its job. I have tried better though. If ur looking for that is decently priced I would recommend.
Rayshelle
Rayshelle

Very good at gettingout knots and also smell delicious and for quite a while. It tends to make fine hair a little oily though.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Panama

Perfecto para dejar un efecto de curvas en el cabello. te deja el cabello suave y sin frizz. me encanta no lo dejaría de usar

Join Now