Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #31 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Lauren W.
Fort Bragg, NC
I mostly love this but, unlike some other brands, I cannot stretch a shampoo over a few days as this seems to make my hair more greasy. It's likely my hair and not a problem with the product.
Cierra C.
Spotsylvania, VA
I love this mousse! It's not overly sticky and it takes to my curly hair very well. The only issue I have with it is that I have to have my hair still fairly damp from a shower for it to hold.
Amanda W.
Harviell, MO
I really like this dove mouse damage control for curly hair. this stuff keeps my hair curly and at the same time helping with the damage unlike most mouse that will add chemical damage to your hair
Kelly G.
Sparks, NV
I like this moose. It is lightweight and doesn't make my hair feel like it's drenched in product. I can use this product every day. I have fine hair and it does not weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy. I think this product is great for the price!
Justine C.
Chandler, AZ
I personally don't really like the textures of this mousse, it has a very creamy texture. If you like whipped mousses, or the feeling of whipped cream, then you'll like this product!
Rosalie S.
Dove mousse is the best. it doesn't leave your hair crunchy or leave white flakes in your hair. it's like nothing is even in your hair. its truly the best i have found
Rachael A.
Lockport, NY
Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse is such a great product!! It doesn't leave your hair hard or stiff like other mousse products. Curls are more defined with no frizz, which is difficult to find when you have very curly hair.
kanichak s.
Philadelphia, PA
It has an awesome clean smell to it... and it does exactly what its suppose to do... keeps your hair looking in tact all day long. Love this product and will never stop using it.
Shani L.
No matter what kind of mouse I purchase from this brand, I always use this to define my waves by putting it through the my slightly wet hair, braiding it and leaving it in overnight. works every time while also repairing your hair
Lilly A.
BURLINGTON, VT
This mousse is just like the kind my hairstylist uses and yet it's probably a good $40 less!. I love this product and have been using it for the last year and a half.