Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #15 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Kimmy O.
Livonia, MI
A little goes a long way with this. Doesn't weigh your curls down and you won't need a gel with this either. Price is affordable and coupons are frequently available.
Julia P.
Rosendale, WI
This mousse works to keep your curls under control yet maintain volume and definition. It keeps frizz and the effects of humidity at bay all throughout your day.
Lezlie C.
I love all of the dove products and I can't say anything bad about them! They always do what they are supposed to! The mouse makes my curls less frizzy and that's all I can ask for with hair like mine!
Francis d.
Doral, FL
The time I had the opportunity to use really liked the result but what I liked most and not just of this product if not of all products Dove is its pleasant smell clean and subtle
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
I only used of Mousse my curly hair it is the only and I found that keeps my curls from being dried out and crunchy feeling and very bouncy and smells awesome.
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
Love this product! Makes me hair feel great and not weighted down with product in it! My hair feels silky and smooth! The smell is amazing and it last all day!
Jewls M.
When. I want to wear my curls and help restore my hair. I use this product. it doesn't weigh my hair down and it doesn't feel like I have a product in my hair
Caelin S.
Richmond, KY
Lightweight mousse that helps to define curls. I prefer a stronger hold, but the mousse still works well. The product has a great smell as well, which is nice.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
The texture is pretty thick, and is easy to apply. The scent is a nice fresh smell. It adds definition to my wavy/curly hair, and doesn't leave a crunchy feel.
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product have also be using it smells so good leave your hair clean for dry hair you have to use it for at least 4 weeks for you to notice the difference