Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Gavin B.
Gavin B.
Covington, LA

I love this so much it works great and feels amazing and smells like omfg its amazing. i really need to get some more and its very affordable.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ

When I want to curl my normally lifeless and thin hair I turn to this - it holds well enough for a few hours but isn't sticky or really stiff
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Newark

Thank you guys so much y'all don't how much you guys hep me everyday your the reason I'm beautiful please keep up the good work love y'all <3
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA

I use this mousse to scrunch my hair up to give it a wavy type look and it last for a little while and it smells really good which is a plus
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
North Haven, CT

This is a great mousse for curly hair at a drugstore price. It smells wonderful and isn't too thick or heavy. It definitely defined my curls
Chameria D.
Chameria D.
Lewisville , Tx

Loved this product. Made my curls pop with out that crunchy feeling. Hair looked good all day. Worked on my transitioning hair. Wonderful
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla

Dove is always a good option when it's about hair and damage. This mousse is not an exception, gives me waves while take care of my hair!
Simona C.
Simona C.
Vanier, Ontario

I always use it before i curl my hair then i scrunch it up.aslong as you know what you want in a style it wont make u sad.its impressive.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL

I love this Mousse! My hair is naturally wavy and this really helps to define those waves on days that I am going for that kind of look.
Klaurini ch V.