Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Medley, FL

I love this Mousse! My hair is naturally wavy and this really helps to define those waves on days that I am going for that kind of look.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL

Kandy M.
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL

This mousse does a great job of defining curls without getting all hard and crunchy and it smells great so the whole family can use it
Sandeia S.
Sandeia S.

Love this mousse. It helps keep my curls smooth and not crunchy but they are defined. I don't have to use a lot because it's so rich.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Albion, NY

I really like the Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt mousse! I use it to scrunch my hair, it doesn't make your hair feel too sticky.
Ivette M.
Ivette M.
Orlando, FL

Gives a nice suttle cirl with it being super crunchy , can get frizzy. it last about 2-4 hours not long holding but beautiful results
Patty C.
Patty C.

Love love love this mouse, so light weight and smells great! It only take a little amount and that makes the bottle last a long time!
Virginia j.
Virginia j.
Foley, AL

Really locks in curls and helps tame frizz. Love this product but is sometimes hard to fine best to use with shampoo and conditioner
Sha S.
Sha S.

Great product for curly hair. I have naturally curly hair and it's so hard finding a product that works great but this did the trick
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

This mousse had a great hold and really defined curls. Was a little heavy to scrunch with but once the curls were there they stayed!

Join Now