Add a Photo

#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Caelin S.
Caelin S.
Richmond , KY

Lightweight mousse that helps to define curls. I prefer a stronger hold, but the mousse still works well. The product has a great smell as well, which is nice.
Jewls M.
Jewls M.

When. I want to wear my curls and help restore my hair. I use this product. it doesn't weigh my hair down and it doesn't feel like I have a product in my hair
Keri G.
Keri G.
Cumberland, OH

This is by far my favorite Mousse. It's so light weight and makes my curls really plump up. I have tried many different kinds and I would give this 4 stars.
Mya M.
Mya M.
Lugoff, SC

I have very frizzy curly hair and it is hard to style every morning so I throw some of this in my hair and it stays controlled and shiny throughout the day.
Ludol L.
Ludol L.

After I used this Dove's product ai was surprise in a negative way. I dont like this product. I ll give just one star. I hope they will emprove the formula.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Long Island City, NY

I love the way this leaves my curls!! They look soft and feel soft. My hair doesn't feel crunchy at all when I use this but my curls still have a nice form.
kathygraves
kathygraves

This product doesn't work well with my hair type. It is frizzy and unmanageable. I am sure it works great for other people but for my hair type it doesn't.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Owosso, MI

You get great hold and smoothing for your curls. My daughter has ringlet curls and I use this on her as well. Does not leave your hair feeling crunchy.
Gris H.
Gris H.

I have straight hair do I like usually to have curls :) so I have tried before this mousse. It helps you have great curls. It is really a great mousse.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA

I used this product when I had a Mohawk and it soon became my holy grail of hair products. I didn't need it every day and my curls held up beautifully

Join Now