Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #30 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Photos (2)
Buy on Rakuten...
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the Dove product. It works very well with my natural curly hair and it is sold at a fair price.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Fort Worth, TX
Best item ever! Really highly recommend it .i been using this many years.
Makes my hair super skinny skinny !
stacy c.
stacy c.
Neenah, WI
I loved it made my hair look great. It didn't make my hair frizz. And on the pluse side my hair smelt amazing.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Glendale, AZ
This product does not leave your hair "crispy" feeling heavy from the product...I would definitely recommend.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Great for scrunching hair ! I like the product but I like other brands better ! It smells really nice though
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
El Paso, TX
Es ligero y te define los rizos muy bien además de que es económico y fácil de conseguir en cualquier tienda
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
Laredo, TX
I really enjoyed this product, I think is a great product and I love how it smells and how long it lasts.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Grove City, OH
I really enjoy using this product. When scrunching my hair, it holds really well and lasts all day long!
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Hammond, IN
Love the way it doesn't weight down your hair and keeps my curls nice and and gives me some definition.
ELIZABETH G.
ELIZABETH G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Leaves hair soft and manageable. doesn't weigh hair down like other products. it smells pretty good too