Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #30 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Buy on Rakuten...
Rita F.
Rita F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I want curly hair this is wonderful my hair is got some curl but not much so this is good recommend to others
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Dandridge, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my curls soft never hard and crunchy like some curl products do. Better than most salon brands I have tried.
Ally S.
Ally S.
Alden, NY
This stuff is terrible. Don't buy it. It made my hair so dry and itchy. I'm so mad that I bought it. NEVER again.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Glasgow, KY
I have fine hair and this product didn't weigh my hair down. It doesn't cause any build up and washes out easily.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Palestine, TX
My daughter has curly hair. This mousse has just the right amount of hold to keep her curls curly, but not stiff.
Sydney O.
Sydney O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Perfect for soft loose curls! But the mousse seems to come out liquidy a lot. It smells great but is very sticky!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Santee, CA
I Love this moose. It sculpts my curls great. I apply it after I shower and my curls dry without so much frizzes
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
Carlton, GA
So soft and has an amazing fragrance. obsessed and the only mousse I will use! not too pricey either. I adore it
Marlee L.
Marlee L.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Works great!! it is one of my favorites. i like to use it only at the bottom of my hair or it makes it greesy.
Mara T.
Mara T.
Molalla, OR
Great product and is really gentle to my hair is not too expensive and it really helps and is really effective