Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Milwaukee, WI

Works pretty well. Pleasant, light scent, doesn't weigh hair down, but not a lot of noticeable volume from this. I prefer a root booster to mousse.
Eva R.
Eva R.

Los productos dove son excelentes el mousse para el cabello lo deja con docilidad y fácil para peinar y moldear un peinado especial, lo recomiendo
Jessey W.
Jessey W.
Quincy, IL

I enjoy using this product when i want to spice things up and go for a scrunchy look. holds well and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA

Love this product! It doesn't make my hair hard, or leave it looking wet all day like some other products do. It smells good, and lasts all day!
Holly O.
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON

This product is a great price and works pretty well. Comes out nice and mousse-y, helps my curls look a little less wild, and smells nice too.
Gavin B.
Gavin B.
Covington, LA

I love this so much it works great and feels amazing and smells like omfg its amazing. i really need to get some more and its very affordable.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ

When I want to curl my normally lifeless and thin hair I turn to this - it holds well enough for a few hours but isn't sticky or really stiff
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Newark

Thank you guys so much y'all don't how much you guys hep me everyday your the reason I'm beautiful please keep up the good work love y'all <3
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA

I use this mousse to scrunch my hair up to give it a wavy type look and it last for a little while and it smells really good which is a plus
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
North Haven, CT

This is a great mousse for curly hair at a drugstore price. It smells wonderful and isn't too thick or heavy. It definitely defined my curls

Join Now