Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Jessey W.
Jessey W.
Quincy, IL

I enjoy using this product when i want to spice things up and go for a scrunchy look. holds well and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA

Love this product! It doesn't make my hair hard, or leave it looking wet all day like some other products do. It smells good, and lasts all day!
Gavin B.
Gavin B.
Covington, LA

I love this so much it works great and feels amazing and smells like omfg its amazing. i really need to get some more and its very affordable.
Holly O.
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON

This product is a great price and works pretty well. Comes out nice and mousse-y, helps my curls look a little less wild, and smells nice too.
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Newark

Thank you guys so much y'all don't how much you guys hep me everyday your the reason I'm beautiful please keep up the good work love y'all <3
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ

When I want to curl my normally lifeless and thin hair I turn to this - it holds well enough for a few hours but isn't sticky or really stiff
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
North Haven, CT

This is a great mousse for curly hair at a drugstore price. It smells wonderful and isn't too thick or heavy. It definitely defined my curls
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA

I use this mousse to scrunch my hair up to give it a wavy type look and it last for a little while and it smells really good which is a plus
Simona P.
Simona P.
Ottawa, ontario

I always use it before i curl my hair then i scrunch it up.aslong as you know what you want in a style it wont make u sad.its impressive.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla

Dove is always a good option when it's about hair and damage. This mousse is not an exception, gives me waves while take care of my hair!

Join Now