Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #15 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Asten R.
Norfolk, VA
This is my favorite mousse. My hair used to be very curly but is now more wavy so I was trying to find something to help contain the frizz. This stuff is great! Smells good too :)
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
One pump dispenses lots of lightweight foam that's surprisingly not sticky; it spreads evenly through hair; it has a ripe fruity-woody scent (the fragrance includes notes of green apple, coconut milk, and sandalwood).
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Smells amazing and really helps my curls be better defined. I love the constancy all though I wish it would leave my hair a bit more soft and not so hard. I want the curls to be more locked but without the heaviness. I love dove products!
Cori B.
Glassboro, NJ
I used this on my Peruvian wavy hair that I had installed and it really helped put a soft hold onto the wavy texture. It smelled great and the price was very reasonable!
steph B.
New Baltimore, MI
I like this but it hasn't been holding my curls for long... I use it in the mornjng and blow dry my hair with it in and by the time I get home from work in the evening my curls are almost flat ! I have naturally wavy hair but I guess this doesn't seem to work on wavy hair
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
I don't know about other curly haired girls, but mine can always use some repairing!!! I'm so glad Dove came out with a styling product that actually repairs while you are also using it to style.
Chantel J.
It really does help to restore my hair from damage caused by heat or colouring.. now my hair feels soft .. it looks healthy .. & ... i could not bee happier with its overall appearance
Haley Y.
Rutland, VT
Okay, this product is good for people with wavey hair, not people with curls. And if you put it on your scalp or put more than a pea sized drop, it will make your hair look greasy.
Michelle G.
Pine Bluff, AR
Dove Mousse helps mold my hair perfectly. This is my go to brand. I am not too fond of influenster wanting it to be longer when I have expressed how I feel about it already.
Cyrielle A.
Columbus, GA
Love this product works well with my hair! Not a bad scent. It holds my curls I place for a long time with out looking frizzy. Other products can do that to my hair easily.