Add a Photo

#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA

Definitely makes my curls more defined and holds the style for a long time. Plus the price is right on this product and a little goes a long way so you really get your money's worth.
Justine C.
Justine C.
Prescott, AZ

I personally don't really like the textures of this mousse, it has a very creamy texture. If you like whipped mousses, or the feeling of whipped cream, then you'll like this product!
Enlyn D.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL

It is a good mousse defines the waves of my hair and I feel that it does not leave them hard if not that they feel soft I have hydrated, in addition that protects against the damage
Meagan K.
Meagan K.

This product smells amazing. It didn't dry out my hair like some mousses do. My hair is normally a weird curly, and this mousse really helped it become the wavy curly that I enjoy.
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Rutland, VT

Okay, this product is good for people with wavey hair, not people with curls. And if you put it on your scalp or put more than a pea sized drop, it will make your hair look greasy.
Francis d.
Francis d.
Doral, Florida

The time I had the opportunity to use really liked the result but what I liked most and not just of this product if not of all products Dove is its pleasant smell clean and subtle
Asten R.
Asten R.
Norfolk, Va

This is my favorite mousse. My hair used to be very curly but is now more wavy so I was trying to find something to help contain the frizz. This stuff is great! Smells good too :)
kanichak s.
kanichak s.
Philadelphia, PA

It has an awesome clean smell to it... and it does exactly what its suppose to do... keeps your hair looking in tact all day long. Love this product and will never stop using it.
Valentina N.
Valentina N.

I love this stuff I would recomend this product to anyone the new dove that just came out isnt good they should of never changed it I will be buying it from here from now on
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Pine Bluff, AR

Dove Mousse helps mold my hair perfectly. This is my go to brand. I am not too fond of influenster wanting it to be longer when I have expressed how I feel about it already.

Join Now