Add a Photo

By DOVE
#34 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Leticia O.
Leticia O.
I really like this mousse has a pleasant smell and i use this when i don't feel like drying my hair this leaves my hair frizz free
Tresa B.
Tresa B.
I did not really like the smell of this product but other than that it worked really well and added volume and shine to my hair.
Sarai W.
Sarai W.
Phoenixville, PA
Keeps frizz tamed. I use all the time. No bulidup. I use it when my hair is wet. Keeps the curls tighter then any other product
Rayshelle
Rayshelle
Very good at gettingout knots and also smell delicious and for quite a while. It tends to make fine hair a little oily though.
Tristain S.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's pretty good and it does its job. I have tried better though. If ur looking for that is decently priced I would recommend.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
Kind of heavy, leaves hair feeling sorta chunky and hard, doesn't look soft or natural, doesn't really hold for that long
Mia C.
Mia C.
Jacksonville, FL
This mousse is pro mousse! It is amazing and it has great, amazing hold on your hair even while sleeping or working out!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, NC
It will make your hair sticky!!! Also it flaked and hardens your hair! You will have to wash this stuff out right away!!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I've used this on my daughter's hair. It didn't leave her hair with that "crunchy" feeling you get using other brands.
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
Pomona, KS
I would be lost without this product. It makes curling my hair so much easier than anything other product I've tried.