Add a Photo

By DOVE
#27 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
P.o.box 183 Zaleski, OH

Dove Damage Therapy and Sculpt Defining Mousse. I like this mouse because it helps my damaged hair it sculpts my beachy waves and defines the curls a little more.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Rosendale, WI

This mousse works to keep your curls under control yet maintain volume and definition. It keeps frizz and the effects of humidity at bay all throughout your day.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA

The texture is pretty thick, and is easy to apply. The scent is a nice fresh smell. It adds definition to my wavy/curly hair, and doesn't leave a crunchy feel.
Caelin S.
Caelin S.
Richmond , KY

Lightweight mousse that helps to define curls. I prefer a stronger hold, but the mousse still works well. The product has a great smell as well, which is nice.
Jewls M.
Jewls M.

When. I want to wear my curls and help restore my hair. I use this product. it doesn't weigh my hair down and it doesn't feel like I have a product in my hair
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
Pittsburgh, PA

I loved everything about this product I'd recommend it to everyone. Smells so good it has always reached my expectations. It lasts a long time. Very helpful.
Mya M.
Mya M.
Lugoff, SC

I have very frizzy curly hair and it is hard to style every morning so I throw some of this in my hair and it stays controlled and shiny throughout the day.
Keri G.
Keri G.
Cumberland, OH

This is by far my favorite Mousse. It's so light weight and makes my curls really plump up. I have tried many different kinds and I would give this 4 stars.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Long Island City, NY

I love the way this leaves my curls!! They look soft and feel soft. My hair doesn't feel crunchy at all when I use this but my curls still have a nice form.
kathygraves
kathygraves

This product doesn't work well with my hair type. It is frizzy and unmanageable. I am sure it works great for other people but for my hair type it doesn't.

Join Now