Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #15 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Rachael A.
Lockport, NY
Dove damage therapy curl and sculpt defining mousse is such a great product!! It doesn't leave your hair hard or stiff like other mousse products. Curls are more defined with no frizz, which is difficult to find when you have very curly hair.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Definitely makes my curls more defined and holds the style for a long time. Plus the price is right on this product and a little goes a long way so you really get your money's worth.
Shani L.
No matter what kind of mouse I purchase from this brand, I always use this to define my waves by putting it through the my slightly wet hair, braiding it and leaving it in overnight. works every time while also repairing your hair
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This really helps my damaged hair. I have a hard time finding sculpting products that don't make my damaged hair worse but then I found this and am super happy with it.
Lilly A.
BURLINGTON, VT
This mousse is just like the kind my hairstylist uses and yet it's probably a good $40 less!. I love this product and have been using it for the last year and a half.
Renee R.
Reno, NV
I have wavy to slightly curly hair with the right products in my hair. This Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse is great. It makes my hair weightless and holds the natural curl like I was in the salon.
Maria V.
Hockessin, DE
Love this product! I use it on my daughter's curly hair and it stays in place. No frizz too! Very natural and you can't tell that there's heavy product on her hair.
melissa b.
Delaware, OH
This product did not weigh my hair down and made it very shiny. I would definitely purchase again. The value and the price were great and it smelled great as well.
Nanna
Marshall, MO
After styling with this product my hair always looks nice, curls and waves are bouncy and soft. It doesn't matter if you use a hot brush or curlers. Just slap it on damp hair, style it and enjoy your new hair do!
Annie W.
Raleigh, NC
I like the scent of this mousse best, but the hold and volume (at least in my very fine hair) left something to be desired my friend liked it quite a bit though. Overall, though, decent value for the money.