Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #14 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
I have thick hair, curly in some spots, wavy in some spots, straight in others and it's frizzy as heck. This texture to my hair is new (since having kids) and I've been having a hard time trying to tame it and figuring out what works. I use this on days I don't just pull my hair back and I love the way it works. It actually tames the frizz and makes my curls and waves look decent even though parts of it are still straight, which is not a fault of the product, but my weirdo hair.
Barbara P.
Morgan Hill, CA
This smells amazing!! I get so many compliments on how good my hair smells when I use this! Obviously it is also amazing at defining my curls too. Usually I am frizzy by the end of the day but this stuff last me all day and my hair looks just as good at the end of the day as it did when I first left my house. I absolutely love this mousse!
Ariday C.
I use to have curly hair so this was a very fast and nice way of fixing my hair. I remember I loved this product because of how nice it smells and it actually doesn't leave the hardness any regular mousse would. it simply curls your hair without leaving any hard clumps of hair like gel does. I completely recommend the use of this product
Elizabeth W.
This product has everything that I could possibly love in it. It acts as a damage repairer as well as a mousse. This sculpts my hair perfectly and lasts extremely long throughout the day. This product is very thin and you won't even notice it through your hair. No crusty feeling and will leave the hair feeling soft and sleek.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
I have kinky, 4C Afro textured hair. This means that my hair is a hotbed of conflicting textures ranging from wavy, to coiled, to L-shaped strands. For this reason, I'm not usually a wash and go kind of girl. When I do wear my hair I. It's most natural state, I use mousse as opposed to gel for my styling needs. Dove's Damage therapy curl defining mousse helps my finicky curls pop without drying them out. It smells great too!
Erin F.
Salem, OR
Good solid product. LIke that it is inexpensive and that it defines my waves without my hair getting crunchy. It is a bit thick though and my hair is fine, yet thick, so it gets weighed down easily. Lasts quite awhile without frizz too, which is always a major headache for me.
Christine H.
Olathe, KS
This product defines your natural curly hair look. I usually applied it before bed and I wake up with a very good looking hair curve. I feel very satisfied using this. My hair color is black and a bit curly but recently got my hair dye. I will definitely buy it again
Sydny R.
Bowerston, OH
This is amazing for curly hair. I totally recommend this for damaged, frizzy, hard to manage hair. I am very pleased with the way my hair looks and feels after using the Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse. This is a go-to for me. Enjoy!
Jocelyn P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This mousse didn't hold to well with my natural hair. I would put it on after getting out of the shower and go out with my hair wet but my hair just went all over the place. I don't know if my hair just doesn't like that mousse but my hair looked like a lions mane. But the reason why I gave it 4 stars is because it left my hair feeling so soft.
Jordyn C.
Shelbyville, TN
Great product, light but holds my curls in place all day. I love to use this right after I get out of the shower to scrunch my hair for a curly effortless style that looks good all day, highly recommended product that is defiantly worth trying