Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #22 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Sydney O.
Sydney O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Perfect for soft loose curls! But the mousse seems to come out liquidy a lot. It smells great but is very sticky!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Santee, CA
I Love this moose. It sculpts my curls great. I apply it after I shower and my curls dry without so much frizzes
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
Carlton, GA
So soft and has an amazing fragrance. obsessed and the only mousse I will use! not too pricey either. I adore it
Marlee L.
Marlee L.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Works great!! it is one of my favorites. i like to use it only at the bottom of my hair or it makes it greesy.
Mara T.
Mara T.
Molalla, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product and is really gentle to my hair is not too expensive and it really helps and is really effective
Maria F.
Maria F.
Fort Worth, TX
Best item ever! Really highly recommend it .i been using this many years.
Makes my hair super skinny skinny !
stacy c.
stacy c.
Neenah, WI
I loved it made my hair look great. It didn't make my hair frizz. And on the pluse side my hair smelt amazing.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Glendale, AZ
This product does not leave your hair "crispy" feeling heavy from the product...I would definitely recommend.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the Dove product. It works very well with my natural curly hair and it is sold at a fair price.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Grove City, OH
I really enjoy using this product. When scrunching my hair, it holds really well and lasts all day long!