Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #16 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried to perm my hair which was a bad idea, especially because my hair is supperr straight the curls didn't come out. But after trying this my curls pushed through and it treated my hair great, especially after the chemicals! Great price and smells amazing
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly hair, but it can get a little frizzy and fluffy at times. When I use this, it redefines my curls without making them feel hard or sticky. It smells nice, works good, and it's cheap! I definitely recommend!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Deer Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love dove products and I especially love this moose! It is super light weight and feels good in my hair. There is no crunchy texture but rather leaves my hair feeling soft and frizz free. It also makes my hair feel good.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Great for the day a day, helps you to control your damaged hair, it last all day controlling perfectly the frizz, for me that I have a color treated hair is perfect for when i don't want to used the iron or when i don't have time to brush to much my hair.
Deosha A.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product when my hair is freshly washed and clean. I apply a small amount of this on small pieces and add a rod. This product is not hard on the hair and will not make it stiff. This also smells great
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great I love dove it's the best thing that's out here I love this is a really good products
Yes it has a lovely scent yes past my expectations honestly no need for improvement it's fine the wait it is
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Wetumpka, AL
Since my hair is so frizzy and curly, it takes a lot to control it all day. I have found that Dove products work the best for me! The scent is great, and lasts a long time! Dove is a little pricier than other products, but so worth it.
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My laughs are not defined at all, everyone does what they want, and the solution has always been to use or scrub or foam. This helped me a lot with the control of the laughs you leave super defined and super durable
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Chandler, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how light this is. Normally moose weighs my curls but this didn't. It lasted all day, so the price is what you get. I have wavy hair and this didn't make it seem crunchy or heavy. I would highly recommend this to girls
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
I love it. It is one of my favorites and I use it daily. Price is good. Went above and beyond my expectations. I use it all the time so I'm a repeat user. Id highly recommend to others.