Add a Photo

By DOVE
#15 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Mya M.
Mya M.
Lugoff, SC

I have very frizzy curly hair and it is hard to style every morning so I throw some of this in my hair and it stays controlled and shiny throughout the day.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Long Island City, NY

I love the way this leaves my curls!! They look soft and feel soft. My hair doesn't feel crunchy at all when I use this but my curls still have a nice form.
kathygraves
kathygraves

This product doesn't work well with my hair type. It is frizzy and unmanageable. I am sure it works great for other people but for my hair type it doesn't.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Owosso, MI

You get great hold and smoothing for your curls. My daughter has ringlet curls and I use this on her as well. Does not leave your hair feeling crunchy.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Jacksonville, FL

It still leaves my hair a bit frizzy after using it and allowing it to dry. I still use it everyday but I've been thinking of switching based on that
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Homestead, FL

Best mousse in the market!!!! Leave hair soft and full of volume. No need to apply heat just apply to wet hair and finger curl for the best results.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Milwaukee, WI

Works pretty well. Pleasant, light scent, doesn't weigh hair down, but not a lot of noticeable volume from this. I prefer a root booster to mousse.
Eva R.
Eva R.

Los productos dove son excelentes el mousse para el cabello lo deja con docilidad y fácil para peinar y moldear un peinado especial, lo recomiendo
Jessey W.
Jessey W.
Quincy, IL

I enjoy using this product when i want to spice things up and go for a scrunchy look. holds well and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA

Love this product! It doesn't make my hair hard, or leave it looking wet all day like some other products do. It smells good, and lasts all day!

Join Now