Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE #30 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Photos (2)
Buy on Rakuten...
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Des plaines , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kind of heavy, leaves hair feeling sorta chunky and hard, doesn't look soft or natural, doesn't really hold for that long
Mia C.
Mia C.
Jacksonville, FL
This mousse is pro mousse! It is amazing and it has great, amazing hold on your hair even while sleeping or working out!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, NC
It will make your hair sticky!!! Also it flaked and hardens your hair! You will have to wash this stuff out right away!!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I've used this on my daughter's hair. It didn't leave her hair with that "crunchy" feeling you get using other brands.
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
Pomona, KS
I would be lost without this product. It makes curling my hair so much easier than anything other product I've tried.
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Moose feel silky on my hair. Keep my hair in place and not flacky
carina m.
carina m.
One of my favorite mousse products that I own. i like the whipped consistency. great hold on my curls. smells great!
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
Didn't leave my hair feeling heavy or crunchy. It even gave my curl hair more volume and the curls were more defined
Rochely B.
Rochely B.
Fort Drum, Ny
I love this mousse. I like my curls soft not hard and crunchy. This makes my curls soft as if i have no product on.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Dandridge, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my curls soft never hard and crunchy like some curl products do. Better than most salon brands I have tried.