Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by M P.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz uploaded by Asma B.

BY DOVE #16 in Mousse

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers see more...

Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you need volume and your curls intact then look no further. This is magic for my hair. I like this product best because it doesn't weigh my hair down like other brands have in the past. It's a lightweight mousse that smells really nice.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. I have fine, curly hair and a lot of frizz. I've used so many curl defining products in the past (and continue to try new ones as I find them), and this is without a doubt my favorite. You can use a ton, and it's honestly not crunchy or sticky (unlike the new Dove Style+Care Whipped Cream Mousse, which is super sticky).
Diana L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is amazing, the texture is not something that bothers me. I have dark brown curly hair and it leaves it amazing. It has no harsh scent what so ever. Definitely met my expectations & would but this item again
Maria G.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
amazing, I really love this product, they are all great and of very good quality, they work amazingly and I have always used them. It is perfect and easy to use, as much as the texture and smell is perfect, I love it and I really recommend it
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse works so well in adding volume or keeping my curls intact. I like this one the best because it doesn't make my hair weighed down. It still feels lightweight and it also smells really nice
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this moose for the price. It can get kind of crunchy if you use too much but it’s definitely worth the money because it’s very affordable and it’s readily available at the drugstore. I would recommend to family and friends.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works great for really getting the great tight or loose curls that I am looking to achieve (depending on what I am doing with my hair).It holds my curls all day and it doesn't make my hair dirty looking or like crunchy, I do not like when a mousse makes my hair hard and this doesn't it just does the right things.
Valeria S.
this product leaves my hair shiny, light and bouncy, tame and smell beautifull. This helps my curls hold in place for the whole day and doesn't cause crunchy stuck together hair. I'm usually in a hurry so ill take a shower brush my hair, apply the mousse and go. by the time my hair dries my hair looks like i curled it.
Cioly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. I have fine, curly hair and a lot of frizz!! I would recomend this product, perfect for super curly hair!! I have been using this mousse for about 5 years now!! I use a lot of this mousse, and it leaves my hair soft and crunch free. It does not hold curls as tightly as Garnier does... This is really more of a great leave-in conditioner that fights frizz and leaves my curls looking soft and natural.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's easy to tell that this product is made specifically for people with curls that tend to be dry. I love how lightweight it is and how well it conditions my hair while defining the curls. I find that it is great for using everyday because it doesn't make my curls dry, crunchy or sticky.