Add a Photo

By DOVE
#34 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Candyce C.
Candyce C.
I left my mousse that I normally use at home and had to ruin to the store to get a replacement. The store didn't carry the brand that I normally purchase. I decided to try dove because I've heard some good things from other naturalistas. The mousse left my curls bouncy and soft. I didn't have buildup from regular use and could apply other products to seal in moisture. It didn't dry out my hair like many other mousses do.
M P.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
The attatched photo is my daughters natural spiral curly hair! Today we used Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mouse. I put this product in her hair while it was wet, brushed it out, then let it dry naturally. As you can see, this product leaves her hair shiny, light and bouncy, tame and smelling beautifully! We give this product 5 stars and recommend it to our fellow beauty product lovers!
Raniyah Z.
Raniyah Z.
Garland, TX
With my thick hair being a mix of wavy and curly this mousse definitely left my hair looking frizzy. I've used mousse for years but this product has left my hair crunchy in some spots with frizz all around. Definitely not my favorite product. Didn't feel that much control of my hair. It also left my hair dry. I've used better products before..wouldn't recommend especially for thick hair.
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This mousse didn't hold to well with my natural hair. I would put it on after getting out of the shower and go out with my hair wet but my hair just went all over the place. I don't know if my hair just doesn't like that mousse but my hair looked like a lions mane. But the reason why I gave it 4 stars is because it left my hair feeling so soft.
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Morgan Hill, CA
This smells amazing!! I get so many compliments on how good my hair smells when I use this! Obviously it is also amazing at defining my curls too. Usually I am frizzy by the end of the day but this stuff last me all day and my hair looks just as good at the end of the day as it did when I first left my house. I absolutely love this mousse!
Ariday C.
Ariday C.
I use to have curly hair so this was a very fast and nice way of fixing my hair. I remember I loved this product because of how nice it smells and it actually doesn't leave the hardness any regular mousse would. it simply curls your hair without leaving any hard clumps of hair like gel does. I completely recommend the use of this product
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
This product has everything that I could possibly love in it. It acts as a damage repairer as well as a mousse. This sculpts my hair perfectly and lasts extremely long throughout the day. This product is very thin and you won't even notice it through your hair. No crusty feeling and will leave the hair feeling soft and sleek.
Rabia K.
Rabia K.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely love this product, it leaves your hair softer than ever and really defines your curls without making them hard and crusty. The texture speaks for it self, it's so thick and just all together a recommended product for those who don't like to use hair products that you can really feel in your hair.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
I love Dove products. Their therapy curl and sculpt mousse is like a miracle. Not only does it curl, sculpt and define, but it smells great. I love how it doesn't dry out my hair which is what most mouse's tend to do. I love the look it gives my hair and I always get tons of compliments when I use it.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Hanahan, SC
I absolutely love this product. I have wavy hair and this mousse defines my waves and it lasts all day without touch ups. I was a little hesitant to try it at first, but I'm so glad I did. I will most definitely be repurchasing as soon as I run out. This mousse lasts forever. A little goes a long way