Add a Photo

By DOVE
#16 in Mousse
Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz Mousse 7 oz Weightless Moisturizers
Photos (2)
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA

I have very thick hair that I love to wear curly, bit I often struggle with frizz . It is a struggle for me to find a product that gives my curls the hold they need to stay all day without leaving my hair hard or "crunchy" feeling. I tried this product a little while ago and fell in love! I only need a small amount, even with me super thick hair, and it transforms my hair into a gorgeous head of curls that stay all day while still leaving my hair touchably soft. you would never even know that I have product in my hair, looks totally natural!
Lynda K.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX

I have thick hair, curly in some spots, wavy in some spots, straight in others and it's frizzy as heck. This texture to my hair is new (since having kids) and I've been having a hard time trying to tame it and figuring out what works. I use this on days I don't just pull my hair back and I love the way it works. It actually tames the frizz and makes my curls and waves look decent even though parts of it are still straight, which is not a fault of the product, but my weirdo hair.
Tenelle C.
Tenelle C.
UNIONVILLE, ON

I recently just starting looking into mousse hair products. My mom bought this product because it was on sale and I didn't think I would love it as much as I do! After curling my hair, I would squeeze out an egg-size amount onto my palm and run the product through my curls. This helps my curls hold in place for the whole day and doesn't cause crunchy stuck together hair!- I hate it when my hair looks and feels like there's hair products used.
This is definitely my current fav!
winston g.
winston g.
techira

Garnier 100% enriquecidos con vitaminas Gel de color crema, DO-1 Bleach Garnier 100% enriquecidos con vitaminas Gel de color crema, DO-1 Bleach Blonding Garnier 100% enriquecidos con vitamina Garnier 100% enriquecidos con vitaminas Gel de color crema, DO-1 Bleach Blondings Gel de color crema, DO-1 Bleach Blonding Garnier 100% enriquecidos con vitaminas Gel de color crema, Garnier 100% enriquecidos con vitaminas Gel de color crema, DO-1 Bleach Blonding DO-1 Bleach Blonding
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA

I have kinky, 4C Afro textured hair. This means that my hair is a hotbed of conflicting textures ranging from wavy, to coiled, to L-shaped strands. For this reason, I'm not usually a wash and go kind of girl. When I do wear my hair I. It's most natural state, I use mousse as opposed to gel for my styling needs. Dove's Damage therapy curl defining mousse helps my finicky curls pop without drying them out. It smells great too!
Tavaris T.
Tavaris T.
Birmingham, AL

I left my mousse that I normally use at home and had to ruin to the store to get a replacement. The store didn't carry the brand that I normally purchase. I decided to try dove because I've heard some good things from other naturalistas. The mousse left my curls bouncy and soft. I didn't have buildup from regular use and could apply other products to seal in moisture. It didn't dry out my hair like many other mousses do.
Candyce C.
Candyce C.

M P.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY

The attatched photo is my daughters natural spiral curly hair! Today we used Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mouse. I put this product in her hair while it was wet, brushed it out, then let it dry naturally. As you can see, this product leaves her hair shiny, light and bouncy, tame and smelling beautifully! We give this product 5 stars and recommend it to our fellow beauty product lovers!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.

I absolutely love this product! my hair is wavey but a little more on the straight side btw. I'm usually in a hurry so ill take a shower brush my hair, apply the mousse and go. by the time my hair dries my hair looks like i curled it. the best part is the mousse left my hair feeling soft so it was believable that i curled my hair. i definitely recommend this product for people who are always on the go!
Raniyah Z.
Raniyah Z.
Garland, TX

With my thick hair being a mix of wavy and curly this mousse definitely left my hair looking frizzy. I've used mousse for years but this product has left my hair crunchy in some spots with frizz all around. Definitely not my favorite product. Didn't feel that much control of my hair. It also left my hair dry. I've used better products before..wouldn't recommend especially for thick hair.

Join Now