Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse uploaded by Asma B.Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse uploaded by M P.

BY DOVE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dove Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse sculpts curls and waves for smooth frizz-free styles for beautiful defined curls that won't leave hair stiff or sticky. The Dove differerence is our Weightless Moisture. All Dove Styling products are formulated with our unique Weightless Moisturizers that condition while you style so they never leave hair hair too stiff or sticky. For a style that looks beautiful and moves naturally.

Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.And personal care and hair care.
Lais M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Finding a good product for curly hair that doesn't make your curls hard, crunchy or hay like feeling is very difficult. The mouse is light and my curls stay for at least 2 days from 1 application, of course I do use a refresher in between (I only wash my hair every 2-3 days otherwise my curls dry out.)
I love it and have ordered it multiple times. Leave my curls soft, bouncy and under control even in humidity.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
I really love this product. I have fine, curly hair and a lot of frizz. I've used so many curl defining products in the past (and continue to try new ones as I find them), and this is without a doubt my favorite. You can use a ton, and it's honestly not crunchy or sticky (unlike the new Dove Style+Care Whipped Cream Mousse, which is super sticky).
Diana L.
Dallas, TX
The product is amazing, the texture is not something that bothers me. I have dark brown curly hair and it leaves it amazing. It has no harsh scent what so ever. Definitely met my expectations & would but this item again
Rebecca ✌.
I have naturally wavy hair. I’ve used this product to keep my waves neat and I’ve loved it! I wouldn’t use too much as it could be overdrying, but in moderation it’s great! It’s light and smells so good!
🔹Kelli🔹 H.
Cookeville
This producer was pretty good, if you use a comb as you’re applying the product you can sculpt your bangs very well. It holds for a good amount of time, and it smells wonderful. I would purchase again, it’s also not too expensive at all, so it’s a good thing to buy on a budget.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
This stuff works great for really getting the great tight or loose curls that I am looking to achieve (depending on what I am doing with my hair).It holds my curls all day and it doesn't make my hair dirty looking or like crunchy, I do not like when a mousse makes my hair hard and this doesn't it just does the right things.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I really love this product. I feel like it repairs my stringy, dry, color treated her while also defining my curls and keeping them in place all day. It's amazing for the price and smells so, so yummy. definitely try this product if you have curly hair.
Katherin N.
Me encanta! mi cabello es ondulado y muy delgado, este producto mantiene mi cabello en su lugar y libre de frizz, la verdad me agrada mucho y el precio lo vale, mis rulos me duran todo el dia, aunque suelo usarlo secado la mayoria del tiempo, cuando le doy un respiro esto lo mantiene brillante y muy lindo
Luisana L.
Sanford, FL
Mi cabello no siempre se deja dominar y es por ello que en ocasiones debo probar más de un producto o simplemente salir de la rutina y probar uno nuevo, y fue así como descubrí esta opción de Dove, me encanto y puedo decir que es una de mis opciones favoritas para darle forma y controlar mi cabello

Amazon