Dove Damage Therapy Cool Moisture Conditioner with MicroMoisture Serum uploaded by Deya W.

BY DOVE

Dove Damage Therapy Cool Moisture Conditioner with MicroMoisture Serum is a moisturizing conditioner that is scented with calming cucumber and green tea. This nourishing conditioner is the ideal product to revitalize normal hair that is exposed to daily stresses. It uses Doves Cool Moisture Therapy System to refresh the hair leaving it smelling great and feeling soft and bouncy without weighing it down. see more...

Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
This is my shampoo.... I always have one of these as I like to switch between shampoos from time to time. I believe it's very gentle and makes my hair silky smooth. If you use special shampoos for your treated hair, I recommend to switch with dove from time to time to let your hair breath and to not depend on one product.
Catherine H.
Bremerton, WA
Dove products are always great in my opinion, and the smell of this shampoo and conditioner is one of my favorites. Cool cucumber is I be of my favorite scents because I just feel clean and refreshed. The conditioner is great for dry hair because it leaves it feeling soft and moisturized.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I really like the dove cucumber shampoo and conditioner, it makes your hair feel pretty smooth and it is very affordable. I like all the dove Line shampoo conditioners and they are always changing to make a better selection of products
Nicole P.
Clark
this conditioner is great for my hair. it takes out all my knots and is very effective in making my hair feel so light and ready to tackle the day. it's the best way for me to feel great and so does my hair
Olivia G.
Flushing, MI
Love this conditioner! Keeps my hair from feeling brittle and dry! I wash my hair every other day and this works amazing. Good packaging so you can get every bit of your product!
Haley M.
Felt great in my fine, easy to tangle hair! Wasn't too heavy, but very moisturizing. I love love love the cool moisture dove scent! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new conditioner. I also use the shampoo and love it too!
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
The scent of this product is so good!!! The conditioner is very effective at hydrating my dry hair and helping repair any damages. Dove is affordable and I would repurchase.
Samantha M.
Love the shampoo that goes with this and also love this conditioner! Leaves my hair feeling so soft. Smells so amazing and fresh and the scent lasts over 24 hours!
Lizanne C.
Norman, OK
I love Dove hair products! The scents are always so fresh, and my hair feels silky after using Dove products. I use them daily and will continue to do so!
Carrie B.
I love the smell of it I love how light it is on your skin and when you use it when you have a sun burn it's almost like it take the burn away :)
Seharay G.
What sensation does the product leave in the hair?