Dove Damage Therapy Cool Moisture Conditioner with MicroMoisture Serum uploaded by Deya W.

BY DOVE

Dove Damage Therapy Cool Moisture Conditioner with MicroMoisture Serum is a moisturizing conditioner that is scented with calming cucumber and green tea. This nourishing conditioner is the ideal product to revitalize normal hair that is exposed to daily stresses. It uses Doves Cool Moisture Therapy System to refresh the hair leaving it smelling great and feeling soft and bouncy without weighing it down. see more...

Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Bremerton, WA
Dove products are always great in my opinion, and the smell of this shampoo and conditioner is one of my favorites. Cool cucumber is I be of my favorite scents because I just feel clean and refreshed. The conditioner is great for dry hair because it leaves it feeling soft and moisturized.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Clark
this conditioner is great for my hair. it takes out all my knots and is very effective in making my hair feel so light and ready to tackle the day. it's the best way for me to feel great and so does my hair
Haley M.
Haley M.
Felt great in my fine, easy to tangle hair! Wasn't too heavy, but very moisturizing. I love love love the cool moisture dove scent! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new conditioner. I also use the shampoo and love it too!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Love the shampoo that goes with this and also love this conditioner! Leaves my hair feeling so soft. Smells so amazing and fresh and the scent lasts over 24 hours!
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
I love the smell of it I love how light it is on your skin and when you use it when you have a sun burn it's almost like it take the burn away :)
Bereniz P.
Bereniz P.
This shampoo it really greay! because my hair gets untangled and it gets very soft too! And I love when products do that .
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
I bleach my hair then I cut it and dyed it back to my original color then I started to use this and it worked really good
jose j.
jose j.
This shampoo made my hear feel like it was brand new and my head felt so refresh. It made my hair feel so soft.
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Collingwood
I bought this solely because it was on sale. It came with the matching shampoo, and was under $5 when i grabbed it. Well let me just tell you, it's one of the best purchases I've made regarding shampoo/conditioner. I've just blow dried my hair, and it is the softest and nicest looking it's ever been. AND it has the most beautiful cucumber smell to it. Definitely my new go-to drug store shampoo/conditioner .
Kacey H.
Kacey H.
Okay I don't want you too though I'm not sure what I want it is really cool too though I can't do it because it doesn't matter how many times you do want it too bad because you can't really you know what you think that you want
Seharay G.
Seharay G.
Doral, FL
What sensation does the product leave in the hair?