Dove Damage Therapy Cool Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Brittany C.

BY DOVE

with Patented Micro Moisture Serum and Fiber Actives How cool is that?  Wake up.  Go Fresh. Diagnosis: Normal hair exposed to daily wear & tear. Solution: Go Fresh Therapy Cool Moisture System Protecting serum protects hair from daily wear & tear Refreshing formula with the crisp, long-lasting scent of cucumber & green tea conditions without weighing hair down. Leaves hair clean, revitalized & bouncy all day. ; Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-761-DOVE or visit us at dove.com Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

• How does this product feel after a shower? Any residue?4 Answers
Dove Damage Therapy Cool Moisture Conditioner
  • "Love this product leaves my hair feeling smooth and healthy I would recommend this to people with frizzy hair like mine it tamed it down a bit" in 2 reviews
  • "Pretty good conditioner smells great works well with natural African American hair." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair moisturized and tangle free." in 1 review
  • "I have a small amount of residue staying in my hair after a shower." in 1 review
  • "This makes your hair smell so good, and very soft after drying!" in 1 review
Lexie H.
I am currently using this shampoo and conditioner set, it's okay. Not my favorite from Dove. The smell is great, but I feel like it's making my hair get greasy sooner than it usually does. I can on average go about three days without having to wash my hair but since using this I have to wash my hair everyday. Maybe this product isn't made for my type of hair, but I'll finish the product, probably wouldn't buy it again.
Raynell B.
Works on my coarse curly hair to keep it feeling hydrated & moisturizer. Nice scent with packaging that says exactly what it does for you. I use this product up to 5 times a week & have even used it as much as every day with no dryness or brittle feel to my hair at all. Keeps my hair feeling soft & smelling great!
Carissa M.
Gardner, KS
I like this conditioner, it compliments the shampopo very nicely. I have light to medium brown hair and have very fine and dry hair. I think this product helps my hair feel nourished. It is affordable compared to other high end brands but pricey compared to bargain brands. I feel like this has helped my hair.
Allison A.
Liberty, ME
This is one of my most favorite conditioners. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and moisturized but it's not too heavy. The price of this product is extremely reasonable and works well with my budget. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that is on a budget but looking for high quality hair care.
Tabby S.
Bourbonnais, IL
I love this product. It always makes my hair feel so silky and smooth. And has such a nice sense and it lasts for so long I get compliments throughout the day. I am always looking for ways to protect my hair from damage and I feel that this product works great for that I would highly recommend it.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
I use many Dove products..most of what I use is their body washes and soaps, but this was the first time that I had ever tried out their conditioner line. It compares (or rather beats out) my old high end brand conditioner that I had been using. Would definitely say giving this a shot is worth it!
Ruth P.
Florissant, CO
I love Dove products so much. My hair is very fine and thick, and it's hard to find a shampoo that works for it without drying it out. Dove is one of the only brands that works. Thy also have sales a lot at my Walmart, so they're very affordable. I would always buy this again.
Terra S.
Roanoke, VA
Dove really helps my hair out. Every time I go to the salon to get my hair done they always aske what I use because me hair looks great! I love the smell of it, the feel of it in my hair.You can buy this at walmart,target or even krogers. Everyone should try it out.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use a lot of Dove products and they never disappoint. The conditioner is fairly lightweight and has a great scent of cucumbers and green tea. Rinses out nicely and absorbs into the hair easily so you don't have to wait long for to do it's job. Very affordable.
Kayla M.
Bardstown, KY
I love the scent of this! I use the shampoo and the conditioner. I always buy them when they are on sale, because they are a little pricey. The keep my hair soft! The smell is amazing, as always with dove. It conditions without weighing down your hair. Love!
Jessica B.
Cincinnati, OH
How does this product feel after a shower? Any residue?