Dove Damage Therapy Cool Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Brittany C.

BY DOVE

with Patented Micro Moisture Serum and Fiber Actives How cool is that?  Wake up.  Go Fresh. Diagnosis: Normal hair exposed to daily wear & tear. Solution: Go Fresh Therapy Cool Moisture System Protecting serum protects hair from daily wear & tear Refreshing formula with the crisp, long-lasting scent of cucumber & green tea conditions without weighing hair down. Leaves hair clean, revitalized & bouncy all day. ; Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-761-DOVE or visit us at dove.com Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

• How does this product feel after a shower? Any residue?4 Answers
Dove Damage Therapy Cool Moisture Conditioner
  • "Love this product leaves my hair feeling smooth and healthy I would recommend this to people with frizzy hair like mine it tamed it down a bit" in 2 reviews
  • "Pretty good conditioner smells great works well with natural African American hair." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair moisturized and tangle free." in 1 review
  • "I have a small amount of residue staying in my hair after a shower." in 1 review
  • "This makes your hair smell so good, and very soft after drying!" in 1 review
Melissa R.
Shalimar, FL
I have a dry scalp and this is a great product to help with that issue! I love the smell and the fresh feeling I get after use! I try to use is once or twice a week and I definitely notice a difference! And it does not dry out my hair or scalp
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
I use all of Dove’s products and I am never disappointed. Even though a bit pricey in comparison to other conditioners, these products are well worth the money. I would recommend them to anyone who has long hair like I do!
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
I love this conditioner! It really does a good job of adding moisture to my hair and hydrating it. I have oily hair and it works well with it. I love how it smells and it’s really affordable. Dove makes amazing products!
carissa b.
Astoria, NY
This has really restored the moisture in my hair! I have medium thickness, long, blond hair that just frizzes up on contact with humidity bc it's so dang dry! Dove has been slowly helping to change that. Didn't give it 5 stars bc it leaves my hair a tiny bit heavy, but I do go a little ham with the hair product.
Ambe W.
This conditioner leaves my hair so soft after showers. I always like to leave my conditioner in while shaving my legs or washing my face to to get the extra condition in there. It seemed to have really help my frizzyness as well with the weather we have been having.
Kara R.
Springdale, AR
Great conditioner. Makes my hair so soft I can't stop touching it sometimes. Plus it's super affordable. It doesn't leave my hair feeling oily like other conditioners have
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
This shampoo and conditioner works and smells amazing. Also I already used an entire deep conditioning container. I just love how great is it. Literally in love.
Jessica W.
Deridder, LA
This is my favorite dove conditioner because of the way it smells honestly :). I generally purchase my shampoo and conditioners based on scent at first and then second is what I'm treating my hair for. Well this was a huge peek because not only did it smell amazing but it also helped to start to repair the damage I had inflicted upon my hair from coloring, heat etcetera. My hair felt soft and smelled and looked great after several uses! I loved this conditioner and I rotate it out but always use it again. I definitely recommend it!
Annie R.
Phelan, CA
This is the best shampoo conditioner ever I love the smell and I love how it does need my hair all frizzy and nasty it's definitely repaired my hair from the bleaching
Lexie H.
I am currently using this shampoo and conditioner set, it's okay. Not my favorite from Dove. The smell is great, but I feel like it's making my hair get greasy sooner than it usually does. I can on average go about three days without having to wash my hair but since using this I have to wash my hair everyday. Maybe this product isn't made for my type of hair, but I'll finish the product, probably wouldn't buy it again.
Jessica B.
Cincinnati, OH
How does this product feel after a shower? Any residue?