BY DOVE

Dove Damage Therapy 2 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner with MicroMoisture Serum locks in essential moisture to leave hair looking and feeling healthy soft and smooth. This special formula is specially designed for those with dry rough and tired hair caused by daily wear and tear with a serum that replenishes moisture and helps protect hair from further moisture loss.

Michelle D.
Seattle, WA
i'm not really a fan of 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioners. i'd like to think that i have really thick hair so i tend to use more conditioner in my hair. using this product made my hair feel really dry in the end. i wouldn't recommend this product.
Melissa S.
Nashville, TN
Very moisturizing. I love dove shampoos. Every one I've tried is great and this one is no exception. It's great for my curly hair.
Rebecca S.
derby
Really good product! Smells lovely too! It goes a long way, I have bought this I few times now and it hasn't disappointed me! It's ultra affordable, well worth the money. Yes I would highly recommend this!!
stephanie D.
caledonia
BEST SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER I HAVE USED. I will definitely continue to purchase this stuff.