BY DOVE

Up to 2x more moisturization*With patented micro moisture serum and fiber actives Advanced Care & Repair for Beautiful Hair Nourishes dry, rough hair to restore softness Weightless formula Daily MoistureDove recognizes that the main reason for our hair problem is damage. That's why we put damage care and repair at the heart of everything we do. Did you know? When you're hair is damaged, it loses its natural moisture. That's why it feels rough and dry with uncontrollable flyaways and static. Advanced damage care and repair system: Formula with patented Micro Moisture Serum effectively nourishes hair to help lock in essential moisture. Leaves hair looking healthy, soft and smooth without weighing it down*Shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo alone Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-761-DOVE (3683)Made in USABottle coded for recycling. Check if facilities exist.

Evonne L.
Honolulu, HI
Feels very nice on hair and keeps my hair shiny and smooth. It deep conditions and even if i dont go a couple of days without washing my hair, it still keeps it looking smooth.
Nora R.
Buy this detangler for my daughter and it works so great my daughter always give big tangles in her hair and she just loves when I put in the dawn because it's easy to use and I use it as soon as she gets out of the bath and just pressure here she smells great and it helps Getting her hair
Ryely O.
Newbury Park, CA
I have severely damaged hair due to home coloring. This brought life back into my hair without weighing it down. I use almost all dove products in my hair. Love the price and love the results it gives me.
Andrea R.
Miramar, FL
I really like this product I just wish they made a bigger bottle of it. I use a lot of product in my hair because I have a lot of hair. I would recommend this item to anyone with curly hair as it does the trick every time
Ashley I.
Brentwood, CA
I do alot alot to my hair. Im natural curly sometimes i press my hait straight sometimes. I cut it i bleach it i wear it tight hair styles. This product here works everytime.
Journee S.
Grand Blanc
I absolutely loved this product! My hair has felt so much better since I began using this product. It's more like a serum. Products make promises they can't keep but this product truly has. I'm so pleased with this product and love to use it as much as possible
Ammy A.
Seattle, WA
I think this product is doing something for my hair. I look my hair and looks the same. I think the only change I notice is a little softer. This product it easy to use. In caparison with Coconut or Argan Olive this product do not make difference and they are natural and healthy for hair.
Laurin V.
Norcross
This stuff is amazing!! Super nourishing and doesn't weigh my hair down. Easy to use and can be used daily. This is a hair mask that you use on your hair after it's washed. This product is perfect if you have split ends or dry hair. I am very satisfied by this product.
Laura O.
South Gate, CA
I used this treatment because my hair looked damaged after I dyed and didn’t took cared of it. The spray was easy to use. Worth the price, it actually works and It smells good.
Sarah S.
Love leave in conditioners and the simplicity that I can use them while I shower. Great product and leaves hair refreshed and smelling great