Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Fabiana V.Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Lise P.Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Whitney D.

BY DOVE

For Dry, Rough Hair with Moisturizing Serum Diagnosis: Dry, rough, tired hair caused by daily wear and tear. Solution: Daily Moisture Therapy System Replenishes the moisture lost in daily wear and tear, and helps protect hair from further moisture loss. Reduces static and flyaways without weighing hair down. Cleans and conditions in one step, leaving hair looking healthy, soft and smooth. Beautiful hair begins with protection and repair. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-761-DOVE or visit us at dove.com Bottle coded for recycling. Check if facilities exist. ;

• Does this product make your hair hard and unmanageable?4 Answers
  • How many times should i put this on my hair when I'm in the shower?9 Answers
  • What are some of the ingredient that make it help hair hold moist...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It detangles your hair really good and smells amazing but for some reason it gives me flakes and just dries my scalp out" in 1 review
  • "Dove leaves my hair clean and moisturized. " in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love all hair care products made by Dove." in 1 review
Tabitha C.
Kennett, MO
I do not use the 2-in-1 but I do use the daily moisture. I've had a lot of trouble finding a good shampoo and conditioner for my hair type. My hair likes to get oily really fast and some shampoos I can use and as soon as I dry it my scalp is oily. I tried this and it has made auch a difference with my hair. I can now go on second day hair comfortably and when paired with my dry shampoo I can sometimes get by with 3 day hair. I love this product and plan to try some of their other hair care.
Alicia M.
Princeton
The search for great hair care continues... Although the dove line does have great products and most of them leave my hair feeling smooth and smelling nicely clean, it isn't quite the powerful healing I was hoping for. My hair is damaged from coloring and I was looking for a product that could really strengthen and repair, and unfortunately this left me a bit disappointed.
Jennifer L.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I really like this shampoo. It smells great, it feels great, it rinses out well without leaving my hair feeling icky. When my hair dries it is soft and fluffy, just like it should be.
My step-daughter also uses this shampoo when she visits. Her hair is much thicker than mine and her hair also feels wonderful after using this shampoo.
Great product!
Megan C.
This shampoo smells so good! Dove just has this scent to it that you can't beat! It leaves my hair feeling super clean all day. I have oily hair too! And my hair looks so clean from morning till night. And it's gentle enough that I use it on my young children! Price is a little higher than I prefer to spend - but the quality is worth it every time!
Kayla D.
Delano, CA
Dove is a great brand, and I've been using it for more than 3 years now. I use it every time I take a shower, but the only downside is that the scent does not last very long in your hair. I usually buy mine in Costco since they have it in bulk, and I'd definitely recommend it since it's very affordable!
hien L.
Trussville, AL
For me personally, I felt that my hair was still left dry with this product. However, now that Dove has extended their line in their products, I feel that I could use a treatment with this product. As of now, I am content with what I am using. In the future, I may try theit treatment ones
Kayla L.
Columbus, OH
The BEST shampoo for my hair! It works wonders! My hair color is light brown and I very very thick coarse hair. It blows all of the competition out of the water! I buy this product at Meijer. I am absolutely beyond satisfied with this product. It does wonders for my stubborn hair.
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I do recommend dove specially the 2 in one shampoo and conditioner because after 3 days using it I saw the changes in my hair it was smooth, shiny, and not frizzy at all. It is a affordable price specially because is 2 in one. I keep buying this same shampoo and conditioner
Tina C.
N Hollywood, CA
We just recently started using Dove shampoo and conditioner because our hair wasn't tolerating the other shampoo we were using. My hair would get matter underneath. So I picked up Dove and not only does it smell great but it's made my hair so much more manageable. Love it!
Audrey Z.
I usually don't like 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner because it doesn't really work as a shampoo or conditioner. However I really like the Dove brand. While I wouldn't buy it for everyday use, it does come in handy when I'm traveling or I'm rushing during swim practices.
Cristaly R.
Deland, FL
How many times should i put this on my hair when I'm in the shower?
Alyssa F.
Does this product make your hair hard and unmanageable?
Maddie B.
Texas City, TX
What are some of the ingredient that make it help hair hold moisture?
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your hair feel greasy at all?
Omaima M.
Gozzano
Does this really moisturaize?