BY DOVE #96 in Shampoo

Get hair that looks up to 5X smoother with Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

• Helps protect normal hair from daily wear and tear
  • System nourishes to make hair softer and 5X smoother vs. non-conditioning shampoo
  • Leaves your hair feeling silky and manageable every day
  • Progressively nourishes, leaving hair healthier in the long run
  • Formulated with Pro-Moisture Complex
  • Suitable for daily use

Daily grooming, styling and sun exposure are just a few of the things that contribute to everyday wear and tear on our hair. But getting silky hair may not be as difficult as it seems: did you know that with the right moisturizing shampoo, you can help protect your hair and keep it soft and manageable every day? We’ve created the Dove Daily Moisture system to help moisturize, nourish and protect, giving you softer hair that’s up to 5X smoother vs. non-conditioning shampoo after the very first wash.

The unique formulation with Pro-Moisture Complex smoothes and progressively nourishes deep inside, helping to make your hair healthier wash after wash. Apply Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo to wet hair, lather and rinse. For the best results, follow with Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Amodimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-45M, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Lysine Hcl, Arginine, Peg-9M, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ppg-9, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200).

Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so totally obsessed with this dove moisture therapy shampoo and conditioner!!i got the 2-1 and it was a double pack. I just finished the first bottle and I'm actually really impressed my hair doesn't feel like it has a ton of build up and it is definitely moisturized and very healthy looking. Dove product continue to surprise me. I normally have to switch to another shampoo and conditioner before I can finish the bottle but I didn't have to with this!
Daisy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ever since I can remember I have used only Dove products. My entire family uses them and it’s the only one you’ll find in my bathroom. My hair used to look dry but I find that this shampoo really does moisturize my hair and makes it look super silky and shiny and undamaged. I’ve dyed my hair and all, yet I still get so many compliments on how I get my hair so soft.
Samantha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great everyday middle of the road shampoo. A good basic. It isn’t SUPER moisturizing but it definitely won’t leave your hair or scalp feeling dry. It’s a staple backup. I usually have one in the bathroom closet for when I run out of something else or just want a break from a certain shampoo.
Cindy H.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this shampoo and dove in general. It’s a good go to shampoo brand that’s affordable and convenient because you can find it basically everywhere. I definitely recommend it because it gets the job done and it smells so good too.
Katherine R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of the shampoo is great and it was working for a while for me but as I continued using it my hair started to dry out. It was getting more tangled so I had to switch between this shampoo and shea moisture
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite version of dove daily. Very luxurious lather, not overly drying, does feel moisturizing (as far as shampoos go) but is one of those "lather rinse repeat" items because though very gentle, it doesn't clean as well as it could. It is one of a few shampoos i go between although this is one i tend to use more for the summer when i wash my hair more frequently rather than when i need a super clean.
Mimi F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried Dove for the first time several years ago after hearing a friend mention it. I liked it from the very first time I shampooed my hair. It was very smooth, not too thick, and had great lathering action. After several weeks I realized that I didn’t even need to use the conditioner. It left me hair clean, shiny and filled with volume. Guess you could say I’m sold on this one.
Casara B.
Union, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a great smell and it’s affordable. It leaves my hair completely soft and I love it. Except my hair is thick so it tends to make it a little more dry than normal. But overall a good buy!
Alyssa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love dove hair products they leave my hair moistureized and silky soft dove has really set the bar for great productsi wish theywould come out with more products in there hair line.
Stephanie J.
Kincaid, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and kind of fluffy (not in a bad way). The shampoo lathers up really nice and the conditioner leaves it feeling smooth. It smells amazing too!
Laura S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it Dry out your hair?
Arika G.
Woodbridge, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if they make this in a larger bottle! I know thru it way to fast
Katie A.
Shreveport, LA
I recently tried Herbel Essences Moisterizing Shampoo, but I found that it left my hair rather heavy and greasy. I have long, fine blonde hair. How does this leave hair like mine feeling?
Anna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Random question for those who bought it already....Would you buy this again and why?
Tara K.
Winfield Park , NJ
Does it make your hair greasy ? because that seems to be my problem. so if it doesn't i might have to try it