BY DOVE #18 in Shampoo

Get hair that looks up to 5X smoother with Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

• Helps protect normal hair from daily wear and tear
  • System nourishes to make hair softer and 5X smoother vs. non-conditioning shampoo
  • Leaves your hair feeling silky and manageable every day
  • Progressively nourishes, leaving hair healthier in the long run
  • Formulated with Pro-Moisture Complex
  • Suitable for daily use

Daily grooming, styling and sun exposure are just a few of the things that contribute to everyday wear and tear on our hair. But getting silky hair may not be as difficult as it seems: did you know that with the right moisturizing shampoo, you can help protect your hair and keep it soft and manageable every day? We’ve created the Dove Daily Moisture system to help moisturize, nourish and protect, giving you softer hair that’s up to 5X smoother vs. non-conditioning shampoo after the very first wash.

The unique formulation with Pro-Moisture Complex smoothes and progressively nourishes deep inside, helping to make your hair healthier wash after wash. Apply Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo to wet hair, lather and rinse. For the best results, follow with Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Amodimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-45M, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Lysine Hcl, Arginine, Peg-9M, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ppg-9, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200).

• Does it dry out your hair?2 Answers
  • Do you use this shampoo for daily use or is it more of a moisture r...3 Answers
  • Does this help moisturize your scalp? I have a very dry scalp and a...1 Answers
Carla T.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
I went shopping for hair care last night to see if i can try something new for
My hair, i have a lot of hair and it can be quite an issue to deal with, depending on the product or even the ingredients in the product, it can either make my hair really dry and feel grassy, weigh it down, puffy and/or kinky and just flat out bad to deal with, or it can make it oily faster. I have been curious in trying out one if the dove shampoos, so I decided to purchase this one along with the conditioner. I washed my hair with it today and so far I'm liking the result but I cant give 5 stars since i Just started using this product so so far it's a 4 because this was a 1st time use of the product for me but yes it definitely left my hair softer and smoothr literally like salon style all I have to say us that as a first impression I'm very Impressed ^.^ as for the price, its was $4.49 at Walmart for both bottles so in total you would pay 8$ so its affordable too :)
Liz J.
Liz J.
My hair dries out easily if washed too much, and gets oily if I don't wash it enough. So finding the perfect shampoo hasn't always been easy. I have stuck to the same brand for a long time. However I had a coupon for dove shampoo, so I gave it a shot! I am so glad I did! It worked so well with my hair, and paired with the conditioner, made my hair so soft and manageable. Having longer hair, when I am used to having shorter hair has had it's trials, but dove really helped me embrace it. Going back to my regular shampoo after using this left me disappointed, so I will definitely be going back! I use this shampoo and conditioner every 2 days, and it works amazingly. It is very affordable among other competing brands and I would recommend it to anyone who wants soft, happy hair!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Oxford, OH
THIS IS THE GREATEST SHAMPOO. Really. I have used this shampoo for over five years now, and you couldn't pay me to change. I think this shampoo is life-changing, honestly. It smells wonderful, and comes in different sizes. I personally like the packaging with the pump because I find it easier to use. I have very thick, long, wavy hair. This shampoo makes my hair incredibly soft and shiny. People literally noticed when I switched shampoos face years ago. I was voted "best hair" back in my high school of 2,000 kids. My hairdressers are always amazed by how strong and healthy my hair is. I do chalk some of that up to genetics, but I seriously believe my hair is so great because of this shampoo. Seriously. Buy it.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Winter Haven, FL
I have a difficult time finding a shampoo that doesn't leave my hair feeling as if I need to wash it again! It usually feels oily or soapy afterwards. Yes, I make sure I rinse well, especially since my hair is so long and thick. This Dove shampoo is fabulous for my hair and I use it religiously! It leaves my hair feeling hydrated and clean, and I often receive compliments on how healthy my hair looks and how great it smells! I would definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone who struggles with finding a product that makes their hair feel clean, or someone who simply seeks a great moisture-lock, hydrating shampoo!
Aileen L.
Aileen L.
Denver , CO
I never gave it a chance I just thought oh it's Dove it's just a body wash I wouldn't use it for my hair. BUT let me tell you I used it ONCE and I'm hooked my hair hasn't been this soft since a visit to the salon. I have 2 kids so I don't bother to blow dry my hair if I don't need to. I let it air dry and I'm not to happy so I put it in a bun and off I go. I did the same thing after using the Dove shampoo I let it air dry and it looked so good I left it down all day it just makes me excited to do my hair and see how it comes out. I'm more than happy.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I love Dove. While I no longer use it because I have gone all natural, I do love their products and they are one of my go to products for in case I can't afford my organic ones. It leaves my hair filled with life, flowing, silky, and so soft. My mom is loyal to Dove and since she had started using their products (for years now), her hair has been nothing but amazingly healthy, smelling fantastic, soft, and just all around great. It even grows much faster than normal. I highly recommend Dove products.
Karman L.
Karman L.
Flushing, NY
The product is okay. I bought it because it smelled pretty good when I was browsing through the drug store. I went home and I'm not very satisfied with it. The bottle makes it hard to squeeze out the product and it's just an awkward shape to begin with. The scent wasn't as nice as I remembered it to be at the store--definitely doesn't smell bad though! It does a decent job at hydrating my hair, nothing crazy.
I'm just using it until I am done with the bottle. I won't be repurchasing this item.
Gislaine G.
Gislaine G.
Fairview, NJ
I have a little amount of hair and it's very thin. Many other famous shampoo brands didn't do me any good. I found this product a good match for my hair (oily on the roots and dry on the end). I use it almost daily. Just couldn't give it 5 stars because I can't continuously use it bottle after bottle - if so, my hair begins to get oily all over. Eventually, I got change the brand because of that - but I assume it's something to do with my type of hair, not sure though. Very good after all!
Brandy O.
Brandy O.
Tower City, PA
I don't know what it is about this product or many other Dove hair products but I try them out and I always have the same outcome.
It seems to weigh my hair down and sometimes it feels like straw, I can't explain it but I end up with the same floppy, even more dry, hair. Every time. I really wish it would work but I usually end up wasting bottles. I try a lot of new products as often as I can and after the last two Dove hair debacles, I think I will just stick with their other products.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would not recommend this shampoo to anyone at all. It may be affordable and smell nice, but when I used it and got out of the shower my hair looked so oily and greesey that it looked like I hasn't showered or washed my head in 2+ months. I was very disappointed as I had used this product before this a few times but nothing like this happened until yheblast few times I used it. I switched immediately to different shampoo and conditioner and my hair went back to normal after showering.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Does it Dry out your hair?
Arika G.
Arika G.
Woodbridge , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if they make this in a larger bottle! I know thru it way to fast
Katie A.
Katie A.
Shreveport, LA
I recently tried Herbel Essences Moisterizing Shampoo, but I found that it left my hair rather heavy and greasy. I have long, fine blonde hair. How does this leave hair like mine feeling?
Anna G.
Anna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Random question for those who bought it already....Would you buy this again and why?
Tara K.
Tara K.
Winfield Park , NJ
Does it make your hair greasy ? because that seems to be my problem. so if it doesn't i might have to try it