BY DOVE

Formerly known as "Dove Moisturizing Conditioner".   For dry, rough hair with Moisturizing Serum Diagnosis:   Dry, rough, tired hair caused by daily wear and tear. Solution: Daily Moisture Therapy System Replenishes the moisture lost in daily wear and tear, and helps protect hair from further moisture loss. Reduces static and flyaways without weighing hair down. Leaves hair looking healthy, soft and smooth. Beautiful hair begins with protection and repair. Questions or comments? 1-800-761-DOVE ;

• I have very dry hair and have tried other brand conditioners even...10 Answers
  • Has anyone try this conditioner . I have try the shampoo and it's...3 Answers
  • What's better for the sensitive and dry hair dove or pantene4 Answers
Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Conditioner
  • " its the only brand i use ....... all of them smell amazing..... i love it, makes your hair soft" in 5 reviews
Mytri S.
Mytri S.
Baltimore, MD
For an "everyday" conditioner, this is great! I'm surprised at how well it conditions and my hair feels so smooth and soft the day after I've used it. I find that it also works well to protect my hair from any blow drying/straightening I may do right after washing it. I bought the jumbo size from a local BJ's, but I like that it's readily available at most drugstores or supermarkets.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Millville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have long hair, and have tried many Conditioners, from over the counter, to professional. This Dove conditioner is the only Conditioner I use that works. It conditions my hair the way I need it. It doesn't leave a heavy feel in my hair like other conditioners do. The price is right for this conditioner. I would definitely recommend this Brand to anyone I know.
Angela M.
Angela M.
There aren't many conditioners that can moisturize and smoothn my hair without weighing it down like this one can. I just leave it on for about five minutes, and I can instantly feel soft my hair is once I rinse it all out. This also works well as a hair mask. I just rinse my hair the next day, blow dry it a little, then let it air dry for soft waves.
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Saint Paul, MN
I bought a big bottle of this from Costco, along with the shampoo and I love the two together. I do really like it, the packaging is nice and sturdy. It distributed the product well. The thing I don't always love about it is the way it feels after I was wash it out once, which is that it isn't totally out of your hair. Rinse again and it is fine.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Orlando, FL
Currently using this conditioner forever now. It leaves my hair smelling so good and it has repaired the damage that I have in my hair! I honestly love it. I used it once and immediately fell in love so now all I use is this specific conditioner with the shampoo. I can't wash my hair with any other one because I just fell in love with this one!!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
N Baltimore, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently tried a small sample of this that I received through the mail and I'm highly impressed! After one use my hair felt softer and looked shinier that it ever has. My hair did not tangle as easily and it smelled fresh and clean into the next day. I would definitely buy this again as well as recommend it to others!
Korea M.
Korea M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, let me start by saying that I have very damaged hair. All he years of bleaching, coloring, & heat tools left its mark. After just one use of the shampoo and conditioner, my hair felt really soft and smelled great! I continue to use it because I love the way it makes my hair feel and smell. I always continue to buy.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Waterford, MI
Definitely one of the simpler hair products for a semi-broke college student looking for something unfussy to clean their hair with. When dollar store finds turn sour (I'm looking at you, VO5), Dove provides a solution to all of the shampoo aisle madness with this simple conditioner that does just that -- conditions.
Rusty J.
Rusty J.
I've been using the Dove Daily Moisturizer for a while now and it's my go-to conditioner! It has a pleasant smell and doesn't weight my hair down. You really can't beat the price either. My overall pick for silky soft and very manageable hair. What's even better is that there are a lot of places that carry it too.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Visalia, CA
I absolutely love this Dove conditioner. This product really nourishes your hair and doesn't rinse out like most conditioners do. I have very kinky curly hair so I need all the moisture I can get for my locks! Not to mention Dove products are ll so reasonably priced and I can find them at any Walmart or Target!
April G.
April G.
Seneca, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product help to repair damaged hair?
Carla O.
Carla O.
I have very dry hair and have tried other brand conditioners even the Dove regular one but nothing seems to help; any suggestion on using this product?
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
I have super dry hair & nothing helps. Will this help? & does it help with split ends?
Jo C.
Jo C.
Peoria , AZ
Have you had a problem with this product and the pump not working?
mordi k.
mordi k.
Brooklyn, NY
What's better for the sensitive and dry hair dove or pantene