BY DOVE #93 in Conditioner

Formerly known as "Dove Moisturizing Conditioner".   For dry, rough hair with Moisturizing Serum Diagnosis:   Dry, rough, tired hair caused by daily wear and tear. Solution: Daily Moisture Therapy System Replenishes the moisture lost in daily wear and tear, and helps protect hair from further moisture loss. Reduces static and flyaways without weighing hair down. Leaves hair looking healthy, soft and smooth. Beautiful hair begins with protection and repair. Questions or comments? 1-800-761-DOVE ;

• I have very dry hair and have tried other brand conditioners even...10 Answers
  • Has anyone try this conditioner . I have try the shampoo and it's...3 Answers
  • What's better for the sensitive and dry hair dove or pantene4 Answers
Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Conditioner
  • " its the only brand i use ....... all of them smell amazing..... i love it, makes your hair soft" in 5 reviews
Nikki Y.
This stuff is pretty awesome, it is very moisturizing and conditioning without being oily. I love the scent on this one as well. It doesn’t do much for dandruff rhinos I don’t use it as often as head and shoulders but it still does a great job of leaving my hair soft and silky
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
I use this for my entire family. I love the big bottles because they last a lot longer in my kids’ bathroom. This makes our hair feel great and makes de tangling a dream! It seems to work well on my daughter who has dry scalp and helps relieve the itching.
Liza B.
Jacksonville, FL
Since I don't color my hair and never do, this classic everyday conditioner works best for me. I have dry and frizzy hair and this leaves my hair soft and not as frizzy unlike if I used some other brand of shampoo and conditioner
Kayla W.
Manti, UT
Tried this on my blonde, regularly bleached hair I. Hopes it would give me the moisture that chemically bleached hair needs. It was a decent conditioner. It not "intense moisture" but for normal to oily hair it would be great.
Joori C.
New york, NY
The only reason i didnt get dove one star is that it smells good. But after washing it off with running water it feels like i still have shampoo and conditioner that arent cleaned on my hair and i really dont like the feeling
Celeste M.
burton, MI
i love his product. i have been using it for about a year now and i would say it’s the best. i love the smell and i love that it makes my hair so smooth since my hair is so frizzy and dry. i would recommend to anyone.
Audrey D.
Olivehurst, CA
I only use high end shampoos and conditioners like Enjoy and Pureology but must say this is amazing!!! Yes it has Sulfate which I hate but if i rotate this with my others it is amazing!!! Smells great and does not weigh down my hair!!! If fact my hair looks better when I use this but stick with the high end brands just cause... well I guess they are high end! This stuff is amazing and will continue to use! Makes my hair so soft and frizz free! Not too mention the smell!! Wow!!!
LeeAnn L.
Oceanside, CA
One of my all time faves. No matter what I use I always go back to this. The scent is subtle and doesn’t last thru the day. This gives just the right amount of moisture without being overbearing. Highly recommend.
Meaghan E.
Pembroke, VA
i’m allergic to various products and finally i found one that i’m okay with! this is very moisturizing and i was suggested this by my hair stylist because i have very dry and brittle hair!
Lindsay S.
Overall, this product works really well. It makes my hair soft and smooth. However, I prefer to use it in the winter. In the summer, I feel like it builds up in my hair overtime.
April G.
Seneca, SC
Does this product help to repair damaged hair?
Carla O.
I have very dry hair and have tried other brand conditioners even the Dove regular one but nothing seems to help; any suggestion on using this product?
Melissa A.
I have super dry hair & nothing helps. Will this help? & does it help with split ends?
Jo C.
Peoria , AZ
Have you had a problem with this product and the pump not working?
mordi k.
Brooklyn, NY
What's better for the sensitive and dry hair dove or pantene