BY DOVE #23 in Shampoo

Get hair that looks up to 5X smoother with Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner system vs. non-conditioning

• Helps Protect Normal Hair From Daily Wear And Tear
• System Nourishes To Make Hair Softer And 5x Smoother Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo
• Leaves Your Hair Feeling Silky And Manageable Every Day
• Progressively Nourishes, Leaving Hair Healthier In The Long Run
• Formulated With Pro-moisture Complex
• Suitable For Daily Use
Daily Grooming, Styling And Sun Exposure Are Just A Few Of The Things That Contribute To Everyday Wear And Tear On Our Hair. But Getting Silky Hair May Not Be As Difficult As It Seems: Did You Know That With The Right Moisturizing Shampoo, You Can Help Protect Your Hair And Keep It Soft And Manageable Every Day? We’ve Created The Dove Daily Moisture System To Help Moisturize, Nourish And Protect, Giving You Softer Hair That’s Up To 5x Smoother Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo After The Very First Wash.

The Unique Formulation With Pro-moisture Complex Smoothes And Progressively Nourishes Deep Inside, Helping To Make Your Hair Healthier Wash After Wash. Apply Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo To Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse. For The Best Results, Follow With Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Amodimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-45m, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Lysine Hcl, Arginine, Peg-9m, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ppg-9, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200).

Prisila G.
I have the big bottle got it at sams club and I love the clean smell. It lathers nice and my hair smells amazing!
Divya G.
India, Durgapur
Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo it's grt shampoo for Indian skin type and dry hair which keeps hair moisturized . It reduces hairfall to minimum
Marianna R.
Katy, TX
Has good smell, and leaves hair soft but in my case my hair is greasy and even after washing it is still seen like this. Is best for dry scalp
rachel n.
Cooper, Texas
Love this I use it for me and my girls great smell not heavy works great on thick curly hair helps calm frizzy hair the only shampoo we buy
Johna Precious R.
Al Amer Medical Clinic, Bariq, Aseer Province, Saudi Arabia
If you have dull and dry hair, Dove is really good for you. It has moiturizing effect that restore your hair from dullness. It is good coz dove is everywhere you can easily find it. i love every product of dove!
Nawal I.
I received this kit from dove for trial. And I must say it’s amazing . It has a very soothing fragrance and makes me feel refreshed . Soft for the skin and easily available in all departmental stores .
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
This shampoo is by far the best! The smell is great & long lasting & it makes your hair feel so smooth & hydrated! I have long thick & frizzy hair & I feel like this tames the frizz & makes my hair look so much more lively! Definitely try this shampoo & honestly you can't go wrong with any of the dove shampoos so if you're looking for a certain hair fix definitely check out their other line!
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
I think I have a mild obsession for dove hair shampoo and conditioner. I love these products my hair was very dry and damaged before u started using dove. Since trying their products a little over 2 months ago I will never buy anything else. I've tried some of the most expensive shampoo and conditioner and compared to dove they don't rate at all.
Fairoza K.
Lewisville, NC
I love this product, I have very dry dark brown hair and this shampoo does the job right and gives me moisture and volume and makes my hair smell so good
Chasity R.
Oak Ridge, TN
My holy grail shampoo and conditioner! I have used this forever because it’s my moms favorite as well. I always have had healthy hair and it always smells amazing! It leaves my hair very clean and moisturized. I would recommend this to everyone... use it a few times and see how you like it. :)
Laura S.
Does it Dry out your hair?
Arika G.
Woodbridge , CA
Does anyone know if they make this in a larger bottle! I know thru it way to fast
Cristaly R.
Deland, FL
How many times should i put this on my hair when I'm in the shower?
Katie A.
Shreveport, LA
I recently tried Herbel Essences Moisterizing Shampoo, but I found that it left my hair rather heavy and greasy. I have long, fine blonde hair. How does this leave hair like mine feeling?
Anna G.
Random question for those who bought it already....Would you buy this again and why?