BY DOVE #23 in Shampoo

Get hair that looks up to 5X smoother with Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner system vs. non-conditioning

• Helps Protect Normal Hair From Daily Wear And Tear
• System Nourishes To Make Hair Softer And 5x Smoother Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo
• Leaves Your Hair Feeling Silky And Manageable Every Day
• Progressively Nourishes, Leaving Hair Healthier In The Long Run
• Formulated With Pro-moisture Complex
• Suitable For Daily Use
Daily Grooming, Styling And Sun Exposure Are Just A Few Of The Things That Contribute To Everyday Wear And Tear On Our Hair. But Getting Silky Hair May Not Be As Difficult As It Seems: Did You Know That With The Right Moisturizing Shampoo, You Can Help Protect Your Hair And Keep It Soft And Manageable Every Day? We’ve Created The Dove Daily Moisture System To Help Moisturize, Nourish And Protect, Giving You Softer Hair That’s Up To 5x Smoother Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo After The Very First Wash.

The Unique Formulation With Pro-moisture Complex Smoothes And Progressively Nourishes Deep Inside, Helping To Make Your Hair Healthier Wash After Wash. Apply Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo To Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse. For The Best Results, Follow With Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Amodimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-45m, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Lysine Hcl, Arginine, Peg-9m, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ppg-9, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200).

tamana b.
STOCKHOLM
This shampoo is the daliy moisture. My whole family loves it. Its moisturizing your hair and I loveeee it
genesis d.

Me encanta la marca DOVE en todos sus productos
son buenos, porque siempre te mantienen hidratada la piel sea
cual sea el producto . Por lo general, el shampoo deja mi
cabello q es seco muy hidratado en comparacion con el resto de los shampoos del mercado
la verdad para mí este champú vale la pena porque no deja el cabello muy seco por lo que no tengo que usar mucho acondisionador .
100% recomendado.
Denise B.
Indianapolis, IN
Omg..this is by far one of the best shampoo's I have tried and loved on the first go around. The smell is awesome and the way it made my hair feel was priceless.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
I have very dry frizzy hair so I am relieved to find a product that combats that. Dove adds so much moisture to my hair and makes it feel unbelievably soft. A little dab goes a long ways.
Merari A.
Siempre me encantan los productos para el cabello de Dove. No son duros y realmente hacen lo que dicen. ¡Huelen bien y mantienen mi pelo liso!
pikria d.
Tbilisi
I love this shampoo! I had a misconception that washing hair much will harm my hair! But using this shampoo more has actually made my hair healthier and bouncy!  and if you are too busy and can't wash hair for like 4 days it is not like too greasy and i love it!!
Amy H.
buffalo, NY
I use Dove because it is sensitive enough that it doesn’t bother my scalp. The smell and the feeling after my hair is dry is really nice for the price. If you do not want to or do not have the funds for a more expensive product, this is a good product for a less expensive price.
Sheila M.
Kunkletown
First time I tried this shampoo. I like it it smells good and it works well. It made my hair soft. I have dey ends and it seems to help
Beth B.
Louisa
I’ve only bought this a couple time but I liked it really well. It left my hair smooth and smelling clean.
~Laura 💕.
santiago de los caballeros
Interesante lo use una vez y me encanto ojala pueda volver a usarlo , solo fue en una ocacion y esta super padre 💖 me encanta 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Laura S.
Does it Dry out your hair?
Arika G.
Woodbridge , CA
Does anyone know if they make this in a larger bottle! I know thru it way to fast
Cristaly R.
Deland, FL
How many times should i put this on my hair when I'm in the shower?
Katie A.
Shreveport, LA
I recently tried Herbel Essences Moisterizing Shampoo, but I found that it left my hair rather heavy and greasy. I have long, fine blonde hair. How does this leave hair like mine feeling?
Anna G.
Random question for those who bought it already....Would you buy this again and why?