BY DOVE

Get hair that looks up to 5X smoother with Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner system vs. non-conditioning

• Helps Protect Normal Hair From Daily Wear And Tear
• System Nourishes To Make Hair Softer And 5x Smoother Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo
• Leaves Your Hair Feeling Silky And Manageable Every Day
• Progressively Nourishes, Leaving Hair Healthier In The Long Run
• Formulated With Pro-moisture Complex
• Suitable For Daily Use
Daily Grooming, Styling And Sun Exposure Are Just A Few Of The Things That Contribute To Everyday Wear And Tear On Our Hair. But Getting Silky Hair May Not Be As Difficult As It Seems: Did You Know That With The Right Moisturizing Shampoo, You Can Help Protect Your Hair And Keep It Soft And Manageable Every Day? We’ve Created The Dove Daily Moisture System To Help Moisturize, Nourish And Protect, Giving You Softer Hair That’s Up To 5x Smoother Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo After The Very First Wash.

The Unique Formulation With Pro-moisture Complex Smoothes And Progressively Nourishes Deep Inside, Helping To Make Your Hair Healthier Wash After Wash. Apply Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo To Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse. For The Best Results, Follow With Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Amodimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-45m, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Lysine Hcl, Arginine, Peg-9m, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ppg-9, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200).

• Does it dry out your hair?6 Answers
  • Would this be too heavy for fine hair? I have fine hair o...3 Answers
  • Do you use this shampoo for daily use or is it more of a ...4 Answers
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
I'm in love with Doves shampoos and the conditioner! My hairs been so soft. I've even gotten compliments on the shine.
Hannah K.
Sikeston, MO
This is the best shampoo I've ever used!! Makes my hair feel so soft and smooth And amazing!!!! Unlike other brands that leave my hair dry. I bought it from Walmart. And it smells amazing too. All day people day omg your hair smells good. I love this product!
Yocelinn P.
This shampoo brings my hair to life! I have curly long hair, and I couldn't live without it!! This is my go to shampoo, without this, my hair has become to healthy thanks to this!

I recommend everyone try this and the conditioner.
becky s.
Bristol, TN
User this as my main shampoo for almost a year now. clean scent and cleans without leaving a residue feeling
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
Really good shampoo. Smells good. Doesn't make your hair oily. Hair feels light after every wash. Recommended
Babs O.
I think the shampoo has a good texture and it's thick enough to be strong Shampoo and the sent is good and it has got a lot of sense. Smells like flowers something sweets actually I can't even describe it but I really recommend that you try this product because I think this has got go to a whole new level
Krystal  H.
Pelham, GA
Love using Dove Shampoos. It always leaves my hair soft. It's a must have item in my shower.
Janie S.
United kingdom UK.
After long time using lot of shampoos brand, which makes completely different effect for my hair I was so surprise how was Dove work for me.
I'm not using Dive quite often but there is some days when if my choice is Dove!
Leave it my hair extra smooth and softly, easy to brush after shower without use conditioner.
Doesn't looks dry, and very fluffy effect.
Highly recommended 👌🏽
yeimary m.
i really recommended this shampoo for every person with whatever the type of hair that they would have.
Jamie B.
Selma, CA
Its amazing. It adds volume, shine, and leaves your hair feeling soft. It also smells good. I got it at Walmart.
Laura S.
Does it Dry out your hair?
Arika G.
Woodbridge, CA
Does anyone know if they make this in a larger bottle! I know thru it way to fast
Cristaly R.
DeLand , FL
How many times should i put this on my hair when I'm in the shower?
Katie A.
Shreveport, LA
I recently tried Herbel Essences Moisterizing Shampoo, but I found that it left my hair rather heavy and greasy. I have long, fine blonde hair. How does this leave hair like mine feeling?
Anna G.
Random question for those who bought it already....Would you buy this again and why?

Amazon