BY DOVE

Get hair that looks up to 5X smoother with Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner system vs. non-conditioning

• Helps Protect Normal Hair From Daily Wear And Tear
• System Nourishes To Make Hair Softer And 5x Smoother Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo
• Leaves Your Hair Feeling Silky And Manageable Every Day
• Progressively Nourishes, Leaving Hair Healthier In The Long Run
• Formulated With Pro-moisture Complex
• Suitable For Daily Use
Daily Grooming, Styling And Sun Exposure Are Just A Few Of The Things That Contribute To Everyday Wear And Tear On Our Hair. But Getting Silky Hair May Not Be As Difficult As It Seems: Did You Know That With The Right Moisturizing Shampoo, You Can Help Protect Your Hair And Keep It Soft And Manageable Every Day? We’ve Created The Dove Daily Moisture System To Help Moisturize, Nourish And Protect, Giving You Softer Hair That’s Up To 5x Smoother Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo After The Very First Wash.

The Unique Formulation With Pro-moisture Complex Smoothes And Progressively Nourishes Deep Inside, Helping To Make Your Hair Healthier Wash After Wash. Apply Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo To Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse. For The Best Results, Follow With Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Amodimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-45m, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Lysine Hcl, Arginine, Peg-9m, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ppg-9, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200).

• Does it dry out your hair?6 Answers
  • Would this be too heavy for fine hair? I have fine hair o...3 Answers
  • Do you use this shampoo for daily use or is it more of a ...4 Answers
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I went through a phase where I wanted to switch my shampoo and conditioner, so I decided to get travel sizes of this for a vacation. I normally used the Intensive Repair shampoo and conditioner made by Dove, but I had colored my hair back to its natural color before my wedding and felt the intensive repair just wasn't necessary then.

I absolutely love everything Dove, and this shampoo is no different. It works perfectly to get your hair clean, and my hair always feels so soft after using this with the conditioner. The smell is also really nice, nothing overpowering.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
This product makes my fair feel so soft and shiny! Also, not to mention, it leaves my hair smelling great! Purchased this at target along with the conditioner to give it a try and it has been a great pair ever since. It puts extra moisture back and do your hair. If you’re looking for a new shampoo, give this one a try.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
I was having a really hard time with my hair a few months back. It wasn't just from my thyroid condition, which leads my hair to fall out and be a bit dry, it seemed to be more because it was so dead and knitting all the time!

My boyfriend kept telling me I needed to try Dove for the longest time and I just kept ignoring him. I think I had heard something bad on one of those memes going around on Facebook. When I got to the point of not being able to take my hair anymore I had him pick me up this Dove Shampoo and Conditioner!

It has changed my hair!! It's so easy to brush through and work with again! It us shiny and beautiful again, but also it's ALIVE!!! I get so many compliments on my hair and how beautiful and shiny it is! I am in love with this product! It smells so fantastic as well!!
Anum L.
Saint Louis, MO
I learned about them years ago when I would go for haircuts, that salon shampoos were the best. Well shampoos can get so pricey. I resorted bag to drug store brands. Brands that had healthy ingredients for my hair. Dove is the only shampoo that keeps my hair balanced and hydrated and doesn’t strip my hair which is why I love it!
Amanda R.
Naperville, IL
I love the smell of this product and the way it makes my hair feel after I wash it. I think that this is best for people with a dry scalp r even damaged hair as it makes your hair feel refreshed and relieved after. I'm satisfied with how it's made my hair feel so far especially when I style it. It becomes so smooth and shiny and I don't feel like washing it after 2 or 3 days! Definitely worth the purchase and the price is completely affordable. They also have a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, but I definitely recommend buying them separately.
Jessica W.
Love this shampoo. It’s my go-to, especially in the summer when my hair is dried out from swimming. It has a clean fresh scent and keeps my hair shiny and soft. It never feels weighed down by unnecessary products and I love how it makes my hair feel.
Bailey B.
West Lafayett, Indiana
This product is so gentle, as I have a sensitive scalp and sensitive skin. My sister was getting rashes from other shampoo products, but once she started using this shampoo, her rash instantly went away, as this is the most gentle and effective shampoo ever. That is what made me start using it
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
This is a great value shampoo and conditioner line, it lathers up great and rinses clean. I have an oily scalp and it moisturizes well so I would recommend it more for those with a dry scalp. It smells great, a nice clean and fresh scent and lasts long. I would recommend it overall.
Ashley J.
Junction city Kansas
I love this shampoo, I feel like it cleaned my hair a lot better than the previous brand I was using before. It didn’t leave my hair dry feeling it felt really hydrated and really clean. Also it smelled fantastic. Would definitely buy again!
laura a.
Mercedes , TX
This product works great it has a nice scent to it it definitely works it give Shine to my hair it is not that expensive but in some locations it might be but you paying for what you get sothat means if you do pay a lot you are paying for a really good products.
Laura S.
Does it Dry out your hair?
Arika G.
Woodbridge, CA
Does anyone know if they make this in a larger bottle! I know thru it way to fast
Cristaly R.
DeLand , FL
How many times should i put this on my hair when I'm in the shower?
Katie A.
Shreveport, LA
I recently tried Herbel Essences Moisterizing Shampoo, but I found that it left my hair rather heavy and greasy. I have long, fine blonde hair. How does this leave hair like mine feeling?
Anna G.
Random question for those who bought it already....Would you buy this again and why?

Amazon