BY DOVE #23 in Shampoo

Get hair that looks up to 5X smoother with Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner system vs. non-conditioning

• Helps Protect Normal Hair From Daily Wear And Tear
• System Nourishes To Make Hair Softer And 5x Smoother Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo
• Leaves Your Hair Feeling Silky And Manageable Every Day
• Progressively Nourishes, Leaving Hair Healthier In The Long Run
• Formulated With Pro-moisture Complex
• Suitable For Daily Use
Daily Grooming, Styling And Sun Exposure Are Just A Few Of The Things That Contribute To Everyday Wear And Tear On Our Hair. But Getting Silky Hair May Not Be As Difficult As It Seems: Did You Know That With The Right Moisturizing Shampoo, You Can Help Protect Your Hair And Keep It Soft And Manageable Every Day? We’ve Created The Dove Daily Moisture System To Help Moisturize, Nourish And Protect, Giving You Softer Hair That’s Up To 5x Smoother Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo After The Very First Wash.

The Unique Formulation With Pro-moisture Complex Smoothes And Progressively Nourishes Deep Inside, Helping To Make Your Hair Healthier Wash After Wash. Apply Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo To Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse. For The Best Results, Follow With Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Amodimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-45m, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Lysine Hcl, Arginine, Peg-9m, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ppg-9, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200).

Dani M.
Orlando, FL
I went through a phase where I wanted to switch my shampoo and conditioner, so I decided to get travel sizes of this for a vacation. I normally used the Intensive Repair shampoo and conditioner made by Dove, but I had colored my hair back to its natural color before my wedding and felt the intensive repair just wasn't necessary then.

I absolutely love everything Dove, and this shampoo is no different. It works perfectly to get your hair clean, and my hair always feels so soft after using this with the conditioner. The smell is also really nice, nothing overpowering.
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
This made my hair a tangled mess. At first I thought it would like it because it wasn’t overly sudsy, didn’t feel stripping and it’s dove, so there’s that. No, not only did it not moisturize my hair but I could barely get a brush through it after. I’m not that person that piles all their hair on their head and goes at it either. I use a little shampoo on the crown of my hair where I get oily and let it wash out the rest as it rinses out. I have long, fine and dry hair.
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
I think I have a mild obsession for dove hair shampoo and conditioner. I love these products my hair was very dry and damaged before u started using dove. Since trying their products a little over 2 months ago I will never buy anything else. I've tried some of the most expensive shampoo and conditioner and compared to dove they don't rate at all.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
This product makes my fair feel so soft and shiny! Also, not to mention, it leaves my hair smelling great! Purchased this at target along with the conditioner to give it a try and it has been a great pair ever since. It puts extra moisture back and do your hair. If you’re looking for a new shampoo, give this one a try.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
I was having a really hard time with my hair a few months back. It wasn't just from my thyroid condition, which leads my hair to fall out and be a bit dry, it seemed to be more because it was so dead and knitting all the time!

My boyfriend kept telling me I needed to try Dove for the longest time and I just kept ignoring him. I think I had heard something bad on one of those memes going around on Facebook. When I got to the point of not being able to take my hair anymore I had him pick me up this Dove Shampoo and Conditioner!

It has changed my hair!! It's so easy to brush through and work with again! It us shiny and beautiful again, but also it's ALIVE!!! I get so many compliments on my hair and how beautiful and shiny it is! I am in love with this product! It smells so fantastic as well!!
Dollie R.
BELL GARDENS, CA
When I first bought this product I bought it just because I was out of shampoo and you did something right away however I realized it left my hair feeling nice and left my scalp feeling hydrated it did not feel oily or dry and after that I decided to start purchasing so it's worth the purchase if you have really Sensitive Scalp or if you have a dry scalp for me it helped.
Chasity R.
Oak Ridge, TN
My holy grail shampoo and conditioner! I have used this forever because it’s my moms favorite as well. I always have had healthy hair and it always smells amazing! It leaves my hair very clean and moisturized. I would recommend this to everyone... use it a few times and see how you like it. :)
Chelsea G.
I love this shampoo! It smells awesome, has a really good lather and doesn’t dry out my hair like some other brands have done. If you need some serious hydration this works extremely well for dry and damaged hair and I can usually find it at Target.
Anum L.
Saint Louis, MO
I learned about them years ago when I would go for haircuts, that salon shampoos were the best. Well shampoos can get so pricey. I resorted bag to drug store brands. Brands that had healthy ingredients for my hair. Dove is the only shampoo that keeps my hair balanced and hydrated and doesn’t strip my hair which is why I love it!
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
This shampoo is by far the best! The smell is great & long lasting & it makes your hair feel so smooth & hydrated! I have long thick & frizzy hair & I feel like this tames the frizz & makes my hair look so much more lively! Definitely try this shampoo & honestly you can't go wrong with any of the dove shampoos so if you're looking for a certain hair fix definitely check out their other line!
dianna f.
Compton, CA
Ive been looking for a new shampoo but i recently dyed my hair and i don't want to get it damaged , will this mositurize my hair and help it not have split ends?
DeDe O.
Prairieville, LA
I have been looking for something for my hair my hair is very thick and dry and dead ends and dandruff Can you please find me something for my hair to make it very soft and smooth and straight and no knots and no dry no dandruff either Every 6 or months I have to go to the hair cutting shop place to get my hair thinning out and cut the dead ends off and it's making my hair thicker Thicker every time
Rosmary R.
Punto FIjo ,Edo Falcon
Hola que tal les ha ido a las chicas que han usado este champu que tan bueno es me encantaria usarlo alguien que lo recomiende ?
LEAR27985 | K.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
this Shampoo works with capillary surgery treatment?
Geri S.
Is this shampoo for all hair types?