BY DOVE

Get hair that looks up to 5X smoother with Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner system vs. non-conditioning

• Helps Protect Normal Hair From Daily Wear And Tear
• System Nourishes To Make Hair Softer And 5x Smoother Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo
• Leaves Your Hair Feeling Silky And Manageable Every Day
• Progressively Nourishes, Leaving Hair Healthier In The Long Run
• Formulated With Pro-moisture Complex
• Suitable For Daily Use
Daily Grooming, Styling And Sun Exposure Are Just A Few Of The Things That Contribute To Everyday Wear And Tear On Our Hair. But Getting Silky Hair May Not Be As Difficult As It Seems: Did You Know That With The Right Moisturizing Shampoo, You Can Help Protect Your Hair And Keep It Soft And Manageable Every Day? We’ve Created The Dove Daily Moisture System To Help Moisturize, Nourish And Protect, Giving You Softer Hair That’s Up To 5x Smoother Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo After The Very First Wash.

The Unique Formulation With Pro-moisture Complex Smoothes And Progressively Nourishes Deep Inside, Helping To Make Your Hair Healthier Wash After Wash. Apply Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo To Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse. For The Best Results, Follow With Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Amodimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-45m, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Lysine Hcl, Arginine, Peg-9m, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ppg-9, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200).

Stacey M.
I try to switch up the shampoo I use from time to time. I do this to make sure that my hair never gets used to or gets a build up in it. I picked this shampoo up at my local neighborhood Wal-Mart. I have dry hair and am always looking for a way to add some moisture to it. That is why I picked the Dove moisture shampoo. At first, I was not sure about it. It felt like it was causing a build up in my hair, but after a few uses, my hair started to look and feel great. It goes in very smooth and is easy to rinse out. The pricing is not bad either. I will repurchase this shampoo.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
I was having a really hard time with my hair a few months back. It wasn't just from my thyroid condition, which leads my hair to fall out and be a bit dry, it seemed to be more because it was so dead and knitting all the time!

My boyfriend kept telling me I needed to try Dove for the longest time and I just kept ignoring him. I think I had heard something bad on one of those memes going around on Facebook. When I got to the point of not being able to take my hair anymore I had him pick me up this Dove Shampoo and Conditioner!

It has changed my hair!! It's so easy to brush through and work with again! It us shiny and beautiful again, but also it's ALIVE!!! I get so many compliments on my hair and how beautiful and shiny it is! I am in love with this product! It smells so fantastic as well!!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
This product makes my fair feel so soft and shiny! Also, not to mention, it leaves my hair smelling great! Purchased this at target along with the conditioner to give it a try and it has been a great pair ever since. It puts extra moisture back and do your hair. If you’re looking for a new shampoo, give this one a try.
Shatoya D.
I have been low-key sniffing my hair all day. This fragrance is so clean and fresh smelling. I have very long, very thick, coarse curly hair. This shampoo paired very well with the conditioner. My hair feels clean and moisturized.. super soft. I am consistently looking for a balance between “clean” and also not being drying to my hair and scalp. This was it!
Samantha H.
This is a great everyday middle of the road shampoo. A good basic. It isn’t SUPER moisturizing but it definitely won’t leave your hair or scalp feeling dry. It’s a staple backup. I usually have one in the bathroom closet for when I run out of something else or just want a break from a certain shampoo.
Shilo R.
West Plains, MO
I decided to use this shampoo to switch things up a bit and I found out real quick that I hate this shampoo. I never use conditioner because my hair tends to become oily easily. After using just the shampoo it leaves hair feeling tangly and hard to handle.
Rachael K.
Sinclairville, NY
Keeps your hair so fresh and healthy I just adorned this product so very much! They’re us something so luring and gentle about dove’s signature scent. It lathers well, and takes the grease right out fo you’re hair... highly recommend
Arelys C.
WAXHAW, NC
This is my new favorite shampoo. It has a nice clean smell and followed by the conditioner, my hair dries so pretty with its natural shape, no need to add heat. I noticed that there’s not a lot frizz in my hair either, HUGE plus.
Katherine R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
The smell of the shampoo is great and it was working for a while for me but as I continued using it my hair started to dry out. It was getting more tangled so I had to switch between this shampoo and shea moisture
Genesis C.
Edinburg, TX
This product smells delicious and it leaves my hair extremely soft. I love it, it is perfect to nourish your hair if you have dry hair you must try it. I’ve have been using it for months now and I always get compliments about the smell of my hair.
Laura S.
Does it Dry out your hair?
Arika G.
Woodbridge , CA
Does anyone know if they make this in a larger bottle! I know thru it way to fast
Katie A.
Shreveport, LA
I recently tried Herbel Essences Moisterizing Shampoo, but I found that it left my hair rather heavy and greasy. I have long, fine blonde hair. How does this leave hair like mine feeling?
Anna G.
Random question for those who bought it already....Would you buy this again and why?
Tara K.
Winfield Park , NJ
Does it make your hair greasy ? because that seems to be my problem. so if it doesn't i might have to try it