BY DOVE #34 in Shampoo

Get hair that looks up to 5X smoother with Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner system vs. non-conditioning

• Helps Protect Normal Hair From Daily Wear And Tear
• System Nourishes To Make Hair Softer And 5x Smoother Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo
• Leaves Your Hair Feeling Silky And Manageable Every Day
• Progressively Nourishes, Leaving Hair Healthier In The Long Run
• Formulated With Pro-moisture Complex
• Suitable For Daily Use
Daily Grooming, Styling And Sun Exposure Are Just A Few Of The Things That Contribute To Everyday Wear And Tear On Our Hair. But Getting Silky Hair May Not Be As Difficult As It Seems: Did You Know That With The Right Moisturizing Shampoo, You Can Help Protect Your Hair And Keep It Soft And Manageable Every Day? We’ve Created The Dove Daily Moisture System To Help Moisturize, Nourish And Protect, Giving You Softer Hair That’s Up To 5x Smoother Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo After The Very First Wash.

The Unique Formulation With Pro-moisture Complex Smoothes And Progressively Nourishes Deep Inside, Helping To Make Your Hair Healthier Wash After Wash. Apply Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo To Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse. For The Best Results, Follow With Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Amodimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-45m, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Lysine Hcl, Arginine, Peg-9m, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ppg-9, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200).

Buy on ULTA*
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
I went through a phase where I wanted to switch my shampoo and conditioner, so I decided to get travel sizes of this for a vacation. I normally used the Intensive Repair shampoo and conditioner made by Dove, but I had colored my hair back to its natural color before my wedding and felt the intensive repair just wasn't necessary then.

I absolutely love everything Dove, and this shampoo is no different. It works perfectly to get your hair clean, and my hair always feels so soft after using this with the conditioner. The smell is also really nice, nothing overpowering.
Ashley C.
This made my hair a tangled mess. At first I thought it would like it because it wasn’t overly sudsy, didn’t feel stripping and it’s dove, so there’s that. No, not only did it not moisturize my hair but I could barely get a brush through it after. I’m not that person that piles all their hair on their head and goes at it either. I use a little shampoo on the crown of my hair where I get oily and let it wash out the rest as it rinses out. I have long, fine and dry hair.
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
I think I have a mild obsession for dove hair shampoo and conditioner. I love these products my hair was very dry and damaged before u started using dove. Since trying their products a little over 2 months ago I will never buy anything else. I've tried some of the most expensive shampoo and conditioner and compared to dove they don't rate at all.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
This product makes my fair feel so soft and shiny! Also, not to mention, it leaves my hair smelling great! Purchased this at target along with the conditioner to give it a try and it has been a great pair ever since. It puts extra moisture back and do your hair. If you’re looking for a new shampoo, give this one a try.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
I was having a really hard time with my hair a few months back. It wasn't just from my thyroid condition, which leads my hair to fall out and be a bit dry, it seemed to be more because it was so dead and knitting all the time!

My boyfriend kept telling me I needed to try Dove for the longest time and I just kept ignoring him. I think I had heard something bad on one of those memes going around on Facebook. When I got to the point of not being able to take my hair anymore I had him pick me up this Dove Shampoo and Conditioner!

It has changed my hair!! It's so easy to brush through and work with again! It us shiny and beautiful again, but also it's ALIVE!!! I get so many compliments on my hair and how beautiful and shiny it is! I am in love with this product! It smells so fantastic as well!!
Dollie R.
BELL GARDENS, CA
When I first bought this product I bought it just because I was out of shampoo and you did something right away however I realized it left my hair feeling nice and left my scalp feeling hydrated it did not feel oily or dry and after that I decided to start purchasing so it's worth the purchase if you have really Sensitive Scalp or if you have a dry scalp for me it helped.
Chasity R.
Oak Ridge, TN
My holy grail shampoo and conditioner! I have used this forever because it’s my moms favorite as well. I always have had healthy hair and it always smells amazing! It leaves my hair very clean and moisturized. I would recommend this to everyone... use it a few times and see how you like it. :)
Chelsea G.
I love this shampoo! It smells awesome, has a really good lather and doesn’t dry out my hair like some other brands have done. If you need some serious hydration this works extremely well for dry and damaged hair and I can usually find it at Target.
Grace C.
Walton, KY
This stuff is so so good!! I have really oily hair and I’d tried so many other shampoos. I’ve had to wash my hair everyday for almost the past 3 years. After trying this, I can usually go for 3 days before I have to wash it! It smells great, doesn’t affect my sensitive skin, and works really really well! Love it!
Yenisis O.
El Paso
I have tried many products on my hair to help with the split ends and breakage. This is the ONLY product I have had any success with! I noticed a dramatic difference in my hair the very first time I used it. My hair is soft, doesn't tangle (even on windy days) and has beautiful shine. I'm not loosing as much hair either. This is my new go-to product!!
Laura S.
Does it Dry out your hair?
Arika G.
Woodbridge , CA
Does anyone know if they make this in a larger bottle! I know thru it way to fast
Cristaly R.
Deland, FL
How many times should i put this on my hair when I'm in the shower?
Katie A.
Shreveport, LA
I recently tried Herbel Essences Moisterizing Shampoo, but I found that it left my hair rather heavy and greasy. I have long, fine blonde hair. How does this leave hair like mine feeling?
Anna G.
Random question for those who bought it already....Would you buy this again and why?