Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo

Get hair that looks up to 5x smoother with dove daily moisture shampoo & conditioner system vs. Non-conditioning

• helps protect normal hair from daily wear and tear
• system nourishes to make hair softer and 5x smoother vs. Non-conditioning shampoo
• leaves your hair feeling silky and manageable every day
• progressively nourishes, leaving hair healthier in the long run
• formulated with pro-moisture complex
• suitable for daily use
Daily grooming, styling and sun exposure are just a few of the things that contribute to everyday wear and tear on our hair. But getting silky hair may not be as difficult as it seems: did you know that with the right moisturizing shampoo, you can help protect your hair and keep it soft and manageable every day? We’ve created the dove daily moisture system to help moisturize, nourish and protect, giving you softer hair that’s up to 5x smoother vs. Non-conditioning shampoo after the very first wash.

The unique formulation with pro-moisture complex smoothes and progressively nourishes deep inside, helping to make your hair healthier wash after wash. Apply dove daily moisture shampoo to wet hair, lather and rinse. For the best results, follow with dove daily moisture conditioner.

Water (aqua), sodium laureth sulfate, glycol distearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, fragrance (parfum), glycerin, dimethicone, dimethiconol, acrylates/beheneth-25 methacrylate copolymer, styrene/acrylates copolymer, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, citric acid, tetrasodium edta, amodimethicone, dmdm hydantoin, peg-45m, tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, cocamide mea, lysine hcl, arginine, peg-9m, cetrimonium chloride, ppg-9, propylene glycol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, mica (ci 77019), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), yellow 5 (ci 19140), red 33 (ci 17200).

Does it make your roots greasy??
Is this for wavy/curly hair that gets super oily quick?
Buen día ,quisiera felicitar a la compañía Unilever por tan bonita campaña para América latina,mi cabello mi elección,es muy directa con gran clase ,y da un hermoso mensaje de la belleza natural de como tenemos derecho,las damas y jóvenes de tener ,el cabello como queramos ,rosa ,azul y las demás personas respetar y no juzgar por tu aspecto ,es su cuerpo su elección.
Start your review of Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Virginia Bch, VA
For seemingly no reason the past few months I've been getting a very itchy scalp with dandruff whenever I itch my scalp. I have used this shampoo twice now and I have little to no itching any more. This product is also very gentle on my scalp and hair, so you can definitely use it every day. I usually wash my hair every 4 days because it is very thick and curly and takes a long time to dry. The smell is a bit too perfumy for my tastes but still smells pretty great for a shampoo that is technically medicated. It has not however gotten rid of all the dandruff I have so far. Edit: not sure if this helps anyone in their decision making, but my dermatologist seemed to highly approve of this shampoo when I told her I was using it to control my dandruff. She approved of the ingredients in it.
Elkhart, IN
This stuff for me was a complete failure. My hair is thin and mildly wavy naturally, this made it feel weighed down, heavy, greasy, way too shiny. I shower at night before bed, by morning my hair would appear extremely oily like I was working out all night, I’ve never used a shampoo quite like this but I really, really don’t like it. The scent is very pleasant out of the bottle, but on my hair it is completely overwhelming. I smell it all day, it overpowers my perfume (which is pretty high quality stuff honestly), it is all I can smell to the point it makes me nauseous. I switched shampoo and it took like 2 weeks of washes to get this stuff completely off my hair, with a weekly clarifying shampoo used as well. Definitely NOT the product for thin hair.
I shower and wash my hair daily or at least every other day since I am fairly active and my scalp/hair has become increasingly dry as a result. When I first started using this shampoo I absolutely loved it because I felt like it helped decrease the dryness and it seemed to help make my long/thick hair much more manageable. I have been using both the shampoo and conditioner and I am just about finished with my first bottles of the stuff but my scalp is starting to feel very dry and itchy again. I even have spots along my hairline that are flaky which is not a good look. Although I like the shampoo/conditioner I might look for something else if this dryness doesn't subside soon.
Columbia
Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Keri C.
I’m actually really impressed with this shampoo. Initially I found it hard to get over the fact that the smell was totally different to other Dove products. I still can’t quite put my finger on the scent, but it smells clean and fresh. I have quite thin hair, so often heavy shampoos can leave my hair quite flat and bland. This leaves my hair clean, shiney and smooth, it even allows my slight natural wave to do its own thing but without the frizz! Good points: - Nice smell - Great for fine hair - Light texture - Makes my hair feel healthier - Combined with the conditioner it’s a real winner Bad points: - I genuinely cannot think of any
Silver spring , MD
Amazing! Have been using Dove for years. Winter is here and hair feel so dry, itchy and with dandruff, so used hairs and and shoulders for a while. H&S definitely has a reputation for dandruff killing, but not good for hair nutritious maintaining. Just right after I switch back to Dove, I was sooooo amazed my hair can feel sooo different, more elastical and smooth, just like it’s been nourished! Great price, great products! Sadly the 4 pcs was out of sell, I just recommended to my friends...
Indianapolis, IN
I am a real fan of real beauty and the Dove brand delivers once again with Daily Moisture Shampoo.I enjoy using it very much. It smells and feels beautiful.The packaging is pretty to the eye and perfect to the touch.Making it easy to find while in the shower. The fragrance is amazingly long-lasting and fresh. It is a pleasure to use because of the silky smooth feel of the shampoo.I find that it leaves my hair soft shiny and moisturized.The moisture added to my hair and never weighes it down.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Tazewell, VA
This has a great smell and it lathers really good. It does wonderful things for my hair but it don't help with my frizziest as good as Garnier sleek and shine does but it does everything else Garnier does. But this one does lather better than Garnier. The only improvement this one needs is to take frizziest it would be the bomb shampoo. It moistorizes, it makes your hair shine it makes it soft and smell great for days. Sad that it don't help my frizziest as well as I want it to.
Crown Point, IN
This shampoo is absolutely amazing! Combined with the conditioner, it heals the hair in the first use. I was totally amazed at the results! I have went from dry, frizzy hair to smooth and manageable hair. Dove is the bomb!!!! I recently used another brand that I thought was a really good product but since Dove, there's just no comparison. Try it and I'm sure you will agree. It is a must for dry, damaged hair. Will always be my go to from here on out. Dove is the best..
Cheboygan, MI
Did not work well for my hair. At all. I have very curly hair but not the pretty curls. I have very frizzy curls. I had high hopes that this would help my hair out. The price is a little up there for a shampoo so had high expectations. It left my hair feeling very dry and brittle almost. After a few uses my scalp seemed to be more dry and flaky. I just did not like this. Would not buy again and have been on the fence about trying another Dove hair product since.
This shampoo doesn’t really help but only leaving my hair smelling good. I can still smell it for like the entire day. I’m loving the scent but whenever I use this I just feel like there’s flakes on my hair still that it’s not getting rid of. It also left me an itchy feeling that when I scratch my head, flakes came out. And not only that, but my hair falls out a lot after using this. Though it does kind of leave your hair soft and smooth. It’s also pretty affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...