BY DOVE

Get hair that looks up to 5X smoother with Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner system vs. non-conditioning

• Helps Protect Normal Hair From Daily Wear And Tear
• System Nourishes To Make Hair Softer And 5x Smoother Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo
• Leaves Your Hair Feeling Silky And Manageable Every Day
• Progressively Nourishes, Leaving Hair Healthier In The Long Run
• Formulated With Pro-moisture Complex
• Suitable For Daily Use
Daily Grooming, Styling And Sun Exposure Are Just A Few Of The Things That Contribute To Everyday Wear And Tear On Our Hair. But Getting Silky Hair May Not Be As Difficult As It Seems: Did You Know That With The Right Moisturizing Shampoo, You Can Help Protect Your Hair And Keep It Soft And Manageable Every Day? We’ve Created The Dove Daily Moisture System To Help Moisturize, Nourish And Protect, Giving You Softer Hair That’s Up To 5x Smoother Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo After The Very First Wash.

The Unique Formulation With Pro-moisture Complex Smoothes And Progressively Nourishes Deep Inside, Helping To Make Your Hair Healthier Wash After Wash. Apply Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo To Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse. For The Best Results, Follow With Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Amodimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-45m, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Lysine Hcl, Arginine, Peg-9m, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ppg-9, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200).

Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I went through a phase where I wanted to switch my shampoo and conditioner, so I decided to get travel sizes of this for a vacation. I normally used the Intensive Repair shampoo and conditioner made by Dove, but I had colored my hair back to its natural color before my wedding and felt the intensive repair just wasn't necessary then.

I absolutely love everything Dove, and this shampoo is no different. It works perfectly to get your hair clean, and my hair always feels so soft after using this with the conditioner. The smell is also really nice, nothing overpowering.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
This product makes my fair feel so soft and shiny! Also, not to mention, it leaves my hair smelling great! Purchased this at target along with the conditioner to give it a try and it has been a great pair ever since. It puts extra moisture back and do your hair. If you’re looking for a new shampoo, give this one a try.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
I was having a really hard time with my hair a few months back. It wasn't just from my thyroid condition, which leads my hair to fall out and be a bit dry, it seemed to be more because it was so dead and knitting all the time!

My boyfriend kept telling me I needed to try Dove for the longest time and I just kept ignoring him. I think I had heard something bad on one of those memes going around on Facebook. When I got to the point of not being able to take my hair anymore I had him pick me up this Dove Shampoo and Conditioner!

It has changed my hair!! It's so easy to brush through and work with again! It us shiny and beautiful again, but also it's ALIVE!!! I get so many compliments on my hair and how beautiful and shiny it is! I am in love with this product! It smells so fantastic as well!!
Anum L.
Saint Louis, MO
I learned about them years ago when I would go for haircuts, that salon shampoos were the best. Well shampoos can get so pricey. I resorted bag to drug store brands. Brands that had healthy ingredients for my hair. Dove is the only shampoo that keeps my hair balanced and hydrated and doesn’t strip my hair which is why I love it!
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
This shampoo is by far the best! The smell is great & long lasting & it makes your hair feel so smooth & hydrated! I have long thick & frizzy hair & I feel like this tames the frizz & makes my hair look so much more lively! Definitely try this shampoo & honestly you can't go wrong with any of the dove shampoos so if you're looking for a certain hair fix definitely check out their other line!
Grace C.
Walton, KY
This stuff is so so good!! I have really oily hair and I’d tried so many other shampoos. I’ve had to wash my hair everyday for almost the past 3 years. After trying this, I can usually go for 3 days before I have to wash it! It smells great, doesn’t affect my sensitive skin, and works really really well! Love it!
Samantha H.
This is a great everyday middle of the road shampoo. A good basic. It isn’t SUPER moisturizing but it definitely won’t leave your hair or scalp feeling dry. It’s a staple backup. I usually have one in the bathroom closet for when I run out of something else or just want a break from a certain shampoo.
Amanda R.
Naperville
I love the smell of this product and the way it makes my hair feel after I wash it. I think that this is best for people with a dry scalp r even damaged hair as it makes your hair feel refreshed and relieved after. I'm satisfied with how it's made my hair feel so far especially when I style it. It becomes so smooth and shiny and I don't feel like washing it after 2 or 3 days! Definitely worth the purchase and the price is completely affordable. They also have a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, but I definitely recommend buying them separately.
Amy M.
Lubbock
This is a fantastic shampoo for a drugstore option! I find that this works really well when my hair is not extremely dry or damaged. It doesn't cause itching or buildup and smells really great. I recommend for people that have dry but not damaged hair.
Jessica W.
Love this shampoo. It’s my go-to, especially in the summer when my hair is dried out from swimming. It has a clean fresh scent and keeps my hair shiny and soft. It never feels weighed down by unnecessary products and I love how it makes my hair feel.
Laura S.
Does it Dry out your hair?
Arika G.
Woodbridge, CA
Does anyone know if they make this in a larger bottle! I know thru it way to fast
Cristaly R.
Deland, FL
How many times should i put this on my hair when I'm in the shower?
Katie A.
Shreveport, LA
I recently tried Herbel Essences Moisterizing Shampoo, but I found that it left my hair rather heavy and greasy. I have long, fine blonde hair. How does this leave hair like mine feeling?
Anna G.
Random question for those who bought it already....Would you buy this again and why?

Walmart