BY DOVE #32 in Shampoo

Get hair that looks up to 5X smoother with Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner system vs. non-conditioning

• Helps Protect Normal Hair From Daily Wear And Tear
• System Nourishes To Make Hair Softer And 5x Smoother Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo
• Leaves Your Hair Feeling Silky And Manageable Every Day
• Progressively Nourishes, Leaving Hair Healthier In The Long Run
• Formulated With Pro-moisture Complex
• Suitable For Daily Use
Daily Grooming, Styling And Sun Exposure Are Just A Few Of The Things That Contribute To Everyday Wear And Tear On Our Hair. But Getting Silky Hair May Not Be As Difficult As It Seems: Did You Know That With The Right Moisturizing Shampoo, You Can Help Protect Your Hair And Keep It Soft And Manageable Every Day? We’ve Created The Dove Daily Moisture System To Help Moisturize, Nourish And Protect, Giving You Softer Hair That’s Up To 5x Smoother Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo After The Very First Wash.

The Unique Formulation With Pro-moisture Complex Smoothes And Progressively Nourishes Deep Inside, Helping To Make Your Hair Healthier Wash After Wash. Apply Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo To Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse. For The Best Results, Follow With Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Amodimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-45m, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Lysine Hcl, Arginine, Peg-9m, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ppg-9, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200).

Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
I was having a really hard time with my hair a few months back. It wasn't just from my thyroid condition, which leads my hair to fall out and be a bit dry, it seemed to be more because it was so dead and knitting all the time!

My boyfriend kept telling me I needed to try Dove for the longest time and I just kept ignoring him. I think I had heard something bad on one of those memes going around on Facebook. When I got to the point of not being able to take my hair anymore I had him pick me up this Dove Shampoo and Conditioner!

It has changed my hair!! It's so easy to brush through and work with again! It us shiny and beautiful again, but also it's ALIVE!!! I get so many compliments on my hair and how beautiful and shiny it is! I am in love with this product! It smells so fantastic as well!!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
This product makes my fair feel so soft and shiny! Also, not to mention, it leaves my hair smelling great! Purchased this at target along with the conditioner to give it a try and it has been a great pair ever since. It puts extra moisture back and do your hair. If you’re looking for a new shampoo, give this one a try.
Grace C.
Walton, KY
This stuff is so so good!! I have really oily hair and I’d tried so many other shampoos. I’ve had to wash my hair everyday for almost the past 3 years. After trying this, I can usually go for 3 days before I have to wash it! It smells great, doesn’t affect my sensitive skin, and works really really well! Love it!
Yenisis O.
El Paso
I have tried many products on my hair to help with the split ends and breakage. This is the ONLY product I have had any success with! I noticed a dramatic difference in my hair the very first time I used it. My hair is soft, doesn't tangle (even on windy days) and has beautiful shine. I'm not loosing as much hair either. This is my new go-to product!!
Samantha H.
This is a great everyday middle of the road shampoo. A good basic. It isn’t SUPER moisturizing but it definitely won’t leave your hair or scalp feeling dry. It’s a staple backup. I usually have one in the bathroom closet for when I run out of something else or just want a break from a certain shampoo.
Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a huge fan of this shampoo! I have oily scalp, and when I use this shampoo it doesn't give me an oily scalp AND it moisturizes my hair so well. It smells great, and my hair rarely gets tangled with this shampoo. I think I'll be sticking to this shampoo for a long time.
Erika S.
Thomasville
I like the shampoo and conditioner a lot! It makes my hair feel so good ! It’s best for an oily scalp ! It is the best shampoo and conditioner I have used yet ! It has the best smell and it last the longest ! I’m very satisfied ! I would switch to any other!
Bailey B.
West Lafayett, Indiana
This product is so gentle, as I have a sensitive scalp and sensitive skin. My sister was getting rashes from other shampoo products, but once she started using this shampoo, her rash instantly went away, as this is the most gentle and effective shampoo ever. That is what made me start using it
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
This is a great value shampoo and conditioner line, it lathers up great and rinses clean. I have an oily scalp and it moisturizes well so I would recommend it more for those with a dry scalp. It smells great, a nice clean and fresh scent and lasts long. I would recommend it overall.
Ashley J.
Junction city Kansas
I love this shampoo, I feel like it cleaned my hair a lot better than the previous brand I was using before. It didn’t leave my hair dry feeling it felt really hydrated and really clean. Also it smelled fantastic. Would definitely buy again!
Laura S.
Does it Dry out your hair?
Arika G.
Woodbridge , CA
Does anyone know if they make this in a larger bottle! I know thru it way to fast
Cristaly R.
Deland, FL
How many times should i put this on my hair when I'm in the shower?
Katie A.
Shreveport, LA
I recently tried Herbel Essences Moisterizing Shampoo, but I found that it left my hair rather heavy and greasy. I have long, fine blonde hair. How does this leave hair like mine feeling?
Anna G.
Random question for those who bought it already....Would you buy this again and why?