Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo

Get hair that looks up to 5x smoother with dove daily moisture shampoo & conditioner system vs. Non-conditioning

• helps protect normal hair from daily wear and tear
• system nourishes to make hair softer and 5x smoother vs. Non-conditioning shampoo
• leaves your hair feeling silky and manageable every day
• progressively nourishes, leaving hair healthier in the long run
• formulated with pro-moisture complex
• suitable for daily use
Daily grooming, styling and sun exposure are just a few of the things that contribute to everyday wear and tear on our hair. But getting silky hair may not be as difficult as it seems: did you know that with the right moisturizing shampoo, you can help protect your hair and keep it soft and manageable every day? We’ve created the dove daily moisture system to help moisturize, nourish and protect, giving you softer hair that’s up to 5x smoother vs. Non-conditioning shampoo after the very first wash.

The unique formulation with pro-moisture complex smoothes and progressively nourishes deep inside, helping to make your hair healthier wash after wash. Apply dove daily moisture shampoo to wet hair, lather and rinse. For the best results, follow with dove daily moisture conditioner.

Water (aqua), sodium laureth sulfate, glycol distearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, fragrance (parfum), glycerin, dimethicone, dimethiconol, acrylates/beheneth-25 methacrylate copolymer, styrene/acrylates copolymer, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, citric acid, tetrasodium edta, amodimethicone, dmdm hydantoin, peg-45m, tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, cocamide mea, lysine hcl, arginine, peg-9m, cetrimonium chloride, ppg-9, propylene glycol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, mica (ci 77019), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), yellow 5 (ci 19140), red 33 (ci 17200).

How does this work for your hair type?
Does this product help with dry hair Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo ?
Can someone please describe the scent of this product?
Start your review of Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle C.
San Gabriel, CA
This product is awesome! It really left my hair moisturized. I really recommended this product
Natalia T.
Armenia - Quindío
udd I LOVE this dhampoo, IT´S MY FAVORITE This shampoo, makes your hair more softer and it looks much better ♥ Ireally loved it ♥
Wendy S.
Augusta, GA
Leaves my hair soft and smelling good!! I have dry hair and dove really helps with that...I have my mom and my daughter using it now too!
Jessica P.
Sabah
This is a great 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner it makes my life easier then having to buy a separate product especially when you in a rush. It makes my hair soft and it moisturize leaving a refreshing hair.
Fabiana V.
Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Fabiana V.
Òtimo shampoo, pois deixou meus cabelos bem sedosos e macios, tem um cheirinho agradável e inclusive diminuiu as minhas caspas, apesar dele não ser recommendado para esse tipo de tratamento.
Susan K.
I always come back to this shampoo!!! But I tend to loose a lot of hair when I use this shampoo! It's cheap and I buy this big one at Costco!!!
Ivana I.
Prvi kozari put, osamnaesti odvojak broj šest.
The smell is very nice, the ingridients are bad, my scalp was very itchy after, and after using it for some time, my hair actually brcame more dry, so the product does not do what is says. My hair us cery thin, its very easy to damage it so maybe that's why this didn't work for me.
Georgia A.
My hair is always on the need for extra moisture so as I saw this shampoo in my local drugstore I have decided to try it. It has a nice scent almost in the Dove deodorants range. I have a dry scalp so this hydrating shampoo was not only great for my hair but for the roots too! The hair felt recovered immediately and I loved it how my hair was later.
Nirvana L.
Mcallen, TX
Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Nirvana L.
This shampoo at best the first thing the aroma is delicious and from the moment you put it on you feel softness in your hair, it hydrates it and when you comb it, you untangle it very easily, I highly recommend it, it is one of my favorite shampoos
Callie W.
Kansas City, MO
Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Callie W.
Dove is my favorite shampoo and conditioner brand. I have very long, straight hair and after using Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo, my hair feels clean and moisturized. This shampoo doesn’t feel too drying if I do use it more frequently and removes all hair styling products from my hair. And it smells great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alora R.
Frankston
il y a 13 jours
Julie G. il y a 13 jours
I have used this in the past and have noticed it did help when my hair was dry. I would use the conditioner with it to help hold the moisture in.
Yureys R.
monteria-cordoba
il y a un an
Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo si nutre el cabello como dice ??