BY DOVE

• Helps protects normal hair from daily wear and tear
• Shampoo & conditioner nourishes to make hair softer and 5x smoother in just one wash vs. non-conditioning shampoo
• Instantly detangles and improves manageability
• Progressively nourishes with regular use
• Formulated with Pro-Moisture Complex
• Suitable for daily use

We all love to have beautiful, healthy hair. All sorts of things, from daily grooming to being out in the sun, can leave your hair feeling a touch dry, but did you know that a moisturising conditioner can help protect your hair from everyday wear and tear and make it feel soft and smooth? That’s why we’ve developed Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner: to help give you the silky hair that you love, every day.

Formulated with Pro-Moisture Complex, this Dove conditioner helps to smooth hair on the outside while deeply and progressively nourishing from within, making hair healthier in the long run with regular use. Treat yourself to softer hair that’s up to 5X smoother vs non-conditioning shampoo: gently apply Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner to wet hair after shampooing, massage through and rinse. For best results, use with Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Peg-150 Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Gluconolactone, Adipic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200)

• I have very dry hair and have tried other brand condition...10 Answers
  • Anyone else's hair become damaged after using dove ?3 Answers
  • Is this a good conditioner to use for really dry hair fro...2 Answers
Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner
  • " its the only brand i use ....... all of them smell amazing..... i love it, makes your hair soft" in 5 reviews
Madison M.
yall I LOVE THIS STUFF honestly all things that dove makes I love. This conditioner smells sooo good and leaves your hair so smooth and soft! I feel like this honestly CLEANS your hair without having all the harsh chemicals in it. I feel like it really moisturizes your hair like your hair has been begging for. Our hair needs to be moisturized just like our skin does. And this is the product YOU NEED. Dove is very affordable and you don't need much product. Now dove isn't a professorial brand but for a drugstore conditioner it's very great for you hair I will never use anything else! After a few uses I have seen a huge difference in frizz. I literally don't have it anymore. Who doesn't want soft hair? lol. The smell literally last a couple of days. so I highly recommend this product for all ages. I use their shampoi, body wash, and deodorant. See how obsessed I am with his brand lol hopefully you will be too!
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I went through a phase where I wanted to switch my shampoo and conditioner, so I decided to get travel sizes of this for a vacation. I normally used the Intensive Repair shampoo and conditioner made by Dove, but I had colored my hair back to its natural color before my wedding and felt the intensive repair just wasn't necessary then.

I absolutely love everything Dove, and this conditioner is no different. It works perfectly with the shampoo to get your hair feeling clean and soft. The smell is also really nice, nothing overpowering.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
I was having a really hard time with my hair a few months back. It wasn't just from my thyroid condition, which leads my hair to fall out and be a bit dry, it seemed to be more because it was so dead and knitting all the time!

My boyfriend kept telling me I needed to try Dove for the longest time and I just kept ignoring him. I think I had heard something bad on one of those memes going around on Facebook. When I got to the point of not being able to take my hair anymore I had him pick me up this Dove Shampoo and Conditioner!

It has changed my hair!! It's so easy to brush through and work with again! It us shiny and beautiful again, but also it's ALIVE!!! I get so many compliments on my hair and how beautiful and shiny it is! I am in love with this product! It smells so fantastic as well!!
Amanda W.
This shampoo works really great for all kinds of hair! It always leaves my hair silky smooth and I love it. I pair this with my purple shampoo to have a little extra moisture since I have dry hair. This conditioner is super moisturizing as well! My mom who has big curly hair also uses this conditioner so it’s great for everyone! And I love the neutral scent!
Mindy H.
Baxter
I love Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner.  It is affordable and high quality.  I find that I need to switch between several conditioners in my hair care regimen,  Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner does not weigh my hair down or make it feel oily.  It provides enough moisture to keep it soft and manageable.  I will definitely be buying again.
Catherine R.
Walworth, NY
I liked how this worked for my hair, but it contains chemicals that irritated my skin.  The smell is nice, the price is good.  If you don't have any sensitivities methylisothiazolinone or related chemicals, I would say go for it! Dove is supposed to be for sensitive skin, but with the chemicals it uses, I avoid their products.
Kelli H.
Helotes, TX
Dove shampoo and conditioner make my hair so thick and full, which is why I like it. I wish I could love it more, but this one does weigh my hair down if I use it a lot. You just have to be careful and apply less than you think you need, because it can start to become too much moisture quickly, and I suggest to avoid putting this on your roots. This conditioner along with the shampoo will give you more fullness and body, than other drugstore shampoo and conditioner. I think the smell is nice, but it's not my favorite. In summary, I think this is a good conditioner, especially if you have hair prone to dryness.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
This conditioner smells amazing! It helps put moisture back into your hair! Leave it in for a few minutes when you are showering and then wash it out. I find that it works better if you let it settle in! Very good product!
Roseanna F.
Westerly
Always a good buy I love dove it is one of my favorite soap products it is a great smooth and refreshing soap and shampoo and conditioner keeps my heat not dry and alway looking refreshed! My son uses the body soap for men and he loves it as much as I do! Aussie Kids Surfin Strawberry 3n1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,108 reviews
I have been using Dove brand items for as long as I can remember. Now that I'm in charge of the purchasing and budgeting I love Dove. Helps me stay on budget yet does what its suppose to do! Doves Daily Moisture conditioner gives my hair the shine it needs.
April G.
Clinton, PA
Does this product help to repair damaged hair?
Carla O.
I have very dry hair and have tried other brand conditioners even the Dove regular one but nothing seems to help; any suggestion on using this product?
Melissa A.
I have super dry hair & nothing helps. Will this help? & does it help with split ends?
Jo C.
Peoria, AZ
Have you had a problem with this product and the pump not working?
mordi k.
Brooklyn, NY
What's better for the sensitive and dry hair dove or pantene