Skin CareBath & BodyBody ScrubDove
Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk Moderate Exfoliating Body Polish

Dove Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk Moderate Exfoliating Body Polish

Polish your skin with this nourishing body exfoliator for silky smooth skin, with an indulgent scent of macadamia.

Is this product good for exfoliating?
How does this work on your skin ladies?
[product:dove-crushed-macadamia-&-rice-milk-moderate-exfoliating-body-polish] Does it work well trying to find a good body scrub?
Start your review of Dove Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk Moderate Exfoliating Body Polish!
Product Highlights
This stuff is amazing. I absolutely love dove products. The scent is super yummy, and the packaging is very nice. I love to use this after I shave my legs, it makes my skin very soft and smooth. I like how it exfoliates as well, and it’s a gentle product that does not irritate my skin. I was lucky to try this from Pinchme, and I will be buying a bigger product.in reviews
...my bar soap, gave my skin a unique, clean scent all of its own. I have dry skin during the winter and this is perfect for those areas that need moisturized, particularly my lower legs and feet. Great sample, but an even greater product!in reviews
Eva W.
Dove Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk Moderate Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by Eva W.
Purchased at: Target
This is a very gentle exfoliating body scrub that removes dull, dry skin. It is in rich whipped texture with beautifully creamy coverage. This exfoliating body scrub restores skins nutrients as it exfoliates, leaving your skin feeling silky smooth. It doesn't just buff away dullness, it also leaves skin super moisturized with its creamy formula. The macadamia and rice milk scent smells wonderful. I take like five good whiffs right out of the jar before I even scoop it out and massage it into my skin. I'm obsessed with it. It’s a rich, sweet and very delicious fragrance. This gentle body scrub is perfect to prep skin for tanning, or to help exfoliate skin before shaving to help prevent ingrown hairs. If macadamia and rice milk aren't your jam, Dove exfoliating body polish comes in several other scents: and Pomegranate Seeds & Shea Butter, Crushed Lavender & Coconut Milk, and Kiwi Seeds & Cool Aloe. If you’re in the market for a new body scrub, try this. You’ll love it! [product:dove-crushed-macadamia-&-rice-milk-moderate-exfoliating-body-polish]
Iraida V.
Newark, NJ
Dove Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk Moderate Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by Iraida V.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really love this exfoliant, after every use my body feels very soft, hydrated and very good looking! I recommend this exfoliant 100%
Ryan B.
Dove Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk Moderate Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by Ryan B.
Purchased at: Target
This is super nice!! Makes me skin so soft! It smells amazing and fresh, not overpowering. It is not to rough for a scrub. The texture is super nice. Lots of product in the jar.
Derricka M.
Dove Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk Moderate Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by Derricka M.
This product is amazing!!! I believe I've tried every scent. If you read the description each one describes what it is best for. It last a pretty long time ,for me about a month ( because I don't use it every single time I shower) . Something to make sure is that you throughly rinse the product off. The grains are pretty small, so when you rub the product in circular motions it does not cause discomfort. I can't stop buying these. Ive given them family members and would certainly recommend them to anyone.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Dove Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk Moderate Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by Meaghan B.
Purchased at: ULTA
The fragrance is amazing!!!!! I love using this to exfoliate my legs before shaving and it makes my shave last days instead of hours. I won’t get stubble at least 3 days later. It’s not rough on the skin and it’s hydrating
Raynelle J.
Bridgeport, CT
Dove Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk Moderate Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by Raynelle J.
I bought this from my local Marshalls and all I can say is it was a great find! This whipped body cream has so much moisture benefits for the skin! You don't have to use a lot a little goes a long way and it smells so good not overpowering and it just soaks into your dry skin and replenishes your skin making it moisturize and feeling good and smelling good! Highly recommend!
Dayana A.
Tampa, FL
Dove Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk Moderate Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by Dayana A.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been obsessed with this body exfoliant, before discovering this product i use the one with sugar which was my favorite; this one is totally different formula, it’s creamy, foamy, and very hydrating, this is definitely my favorite exfoliant, can’t wait to try them all. [product:dove-crushed-macadamia-&-rice-milk-moderate-exfoliating-body-polish]
Caroline A.
Amityville, NY
Dove Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk Moderate Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by Caroline A.
I love this product and I use it 4 times a week. It makes my skin so smooth and healthy.
Jordan M.
Manteno, IL
Dove Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk Moderate Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by Jordan M.
Purchased at: Target
For only $6 I will definitely be buying this again! This is my fourth jar of this bad boy! The smell is fantastic and my skin always feels great after using!
Reanna H.
Kingsport, TN
Dove Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk Moderate Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by Reanna H.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This is a product you can always guarantee I will be reaching for in the shower. It’s honestly life changing! It’s a gentler scrub than tree hut and the smell is subtle but heavenly. It makes your skin so soft and shiny and paired with Doves new after-bath body butter it’s unbeatable! Your skin will be thanking you! The mango scent is to die for as well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...