BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Mayru M.

I love this product. I get frescurra and makes my skin softer. It is very soft. I love this product is so great.
Jordyn M.
I love dove products but I don't love this lotion. The smell is not great and it leaves your skin feeling greasy and uncomfortable
julie l.
Waterford, MI
It was way to oily did not smell good and just did rub in well it did do anything but give me acne it was more liquid then anything
Peighton C.
I don't like how sticky and heavy my skin felt after. I could practically scrape the lotion off by barely touching it. It was gross.
Akeia B.
Killeen
The she's moisture in this body wash keeps my skin moisturized and feeling amazingly clean. I would recommend for those who endure dry skin problems
Alejandra H.
Este sinceramete lo prove solo un vez y no me gusta el olor que deja, o el que tiene se siente bien en realidad pero con el olor no me gusta
Anyel H.
Deja el cuerpo suave pero lo malo es que la humectación no es tan buena, al contrario hace que mi piel se reseque y no lo volveria a comprar.
Soft, smells good and very good.
Recommended for girls who want smooth skin!
good consistency
Horrible:( oily and very wet, hard to sink in! Wouldn't really recommend but try it first
Victoria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's eh. It's not the best lotion I've tried but it's not the worst either. Don't particularly care for the smell.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.