BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Mary Kate L.
Wdm, IA
For a girl with eczema, dove is light enough to use daily without feeling like it smothers itchy or irritated skin.

I use this product everyday. The unscented version of this soap does not smell formulated, like other unscented lotions.

This is worth the price, as the value is good. I would recommend to others.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I love Dove! This product in particular is very hydrating and nourishing on the skin. Love using it after baths to keep the hydration. I dob't have a "sticky" feeling afterwards like with other lotions. Big thumbs up, Dove.
Beaudrea C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Suzanne R.
Hemet, CA
I have the Olay body lotion in the orchid scent. Absolutely amazing. The scent lasted on me for HOURS after applying. Moisturizing aspect was alright, it's wasn't too runny and it wasn't too rich. Perfect for spring.
Claudia B.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is heaven!!! I have very dry skin, and in just a few days of wearing this my skin was looking amazing. The smell is so good. I truly recommend it if you have dry skin!! This will transform your skin.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
This lotion feels really great going on. It doesn't leave the skin too oily. It does't hydrate my skin enough though and I don't feel like it lasts very long. The smell is also nothing special in my book. But the price isn't bad and the pump is nice.
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
This product refreshes skin with menthol and cucumber for a cooling sensation, leaves skin smelling beautiful with a green tea scent, absorbs quickly with a non-sticky feeling, its so gentle, i definitely recommend this lotion. Also relieves dry skin.
Marielena O.
Washington , DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I discovered this lotion in 2013 and it's all I will use, year round. It's one of the few rich lotions that actually sinks into the skin quickly and doesn't feel sticky/tacky/greasy afterwards. Makes skin velvety soft!

The scent is delicious...somewhere between Nilla wafers and toasted pecans, and it lasts a VERY long time, yet is not super-sweet or overpowering. Even better, I'm able to wear it at work (I work in a hospital!) and apparently it doesn't aggravate the super-sensitive ppl.

Thanks to this lotion, I have ZERO cracking/flaking/chapping in the usual problem areas (elbows, knees, legs, area on my back where my bra rubs and the dryness it causes would normally drive me nuts, were I not using this product!!).
Kara A.
Paducah, KY
I purchased the Dove Cream Oil today used it once and I'm in love! Not only does it have a wonderful Shea butter scent it also leaves my skin feeling super soft to the point my boyfriend even noticed a difference instantly! It doesn't leave behind an oily residue and the lotion remained on my skin all day long! Perfect solution if you have dry skin!
Taylor D.
Athens , OH
Absolutely love this lotion and refuse to use anything else. The smell is lovely--perfect for after shower wear, very clean and fresh. The oils in the product make skin smooth and sultry. Best when applied after shaving, legs smoothr than ever.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Rose C.
El Paso, TX
Does this lotion leave u sticky?

Walmart