BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Ashley F.
Jacksonville, FL
This, is bae!
haha okay in all seriousness, this is my absolute go to lotion! I use this everyday, right after washing up. The moisture really last me for the whole day. It saves me time. I hardly ever have to worry about reapplying. I have dry/itchy skin, so that says a lot. This product keeps me from drying up and looking like I've been playing with too much chalk. I should also add I've been using this for years. It never disappoints. The scent is soft and smells lovely too.
Ana A.
This wasn't a big triumph for me. I mean the smell and price are fine but it has something that not convinces me at all. May be it is its extremly thick consistence. I think it is just fine pero it is not great or amazing. There are some other products in the market better than this one i believe.
Amy D.
Dowelltown , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I sometimes think I'm Dove's biggest fan. I love their Cream Oil lotion! It's wonderful! My skin runs a little dry, and I can pamper it with the Dove Cream Oil lotion and not feel greasy at all and yet feel moisturized. The scents of any I've tried has been very light. Lately, it's been hard to find it in my usual stores, so I have a stash put away at the house because I'm not sure what I'll do when I run out.
Ashlyn L.
I love this for a post-shave lotion! I can get really ashy, so this helps nip that in the bud. A little oily so it's best to use at night so it can soak in. Good smell, if any. Great price, easily accessible in any drug store or even grocery stores. I like it, even my b boyfriend uses it!
Dotty W.
I prefer this lotion over any other! Dove products are my number one choice. This lotion felt so soft and creamy. It made my skin feel amazing. I ALWAYS apply lotion after a shower and this is the best of the best to keep skin feeling soft and moisturized all day long!
Vanessa N.
San Jose, CA
I love using the dove lotion when i find my skin extra dry specifically during the winter time. I mainly use this on my legs, feet, and elbows where i have the most dryness. I slather the lotion on after a shower or right before bed and the next morning my skin is soft and good as new!
Rachael M.
This lotion leaves my skin so soft and the scent is an added plus. I have very dry sensitive skin, Dove does not break me out it irritate my skin. I always have it on hand because my skin is very dry it leaves it with moisture so I don't have to keep applying. Once and I'm good to go. Great price.
Kaylee D.
Bowling Green, OH
Dove Body Lotion smells good and leaves the skin feeling fresh afterwards. It's inexpensive and lasts for a long time, because it's in a larger bottle. It's very gentle on the skin. My only complaint with the product is that it leaves my skin feeling oily sometimes after I use it.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the most amazing best smelling lotion ever and leaves your skin feeling and smelling fresh. It is worth the price, I highly recommend it and you can find it at your favorite drug or walmart/target type store.
Tesia K.
Los Angeles, CA
Something about the formula of all dove products really does wonders on my skin. I swear by Their body wash and to top it off this the dove body lotion does miracles on my excessively dry skin. It's the only combination I was using over the winter when my skin is the worst
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.