BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Janissa P.
Scarborough, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great cream I love Shea butter so it's great for dry skin and it is worth the price as well
Carol D.
I love the pump of this.product,.make much easier to apply, have a good smell and texture
Lisette E.
It smelled really good, and it made my skin so soft, I definately recommend buying it.
genesis m.
SOFT LEAVING IS INCOMPARABLE, my skin looks much healthier FROM THE FIRST DAY THAT USE
Dayra N.

dove cream oil body lotion shea butter is a product that I love for its natural formula
aoife C.
Very nice smell, very smooth on the skin, rubs in quickly, used it all up very quickly
Giovanna N.
R. Celestino Silva - Jardim Zaira, São Paulo - SP, depatamento 2A
Nossa muito bom baixa a pele macia , é bem cheiroso o peço é ótimo amei um dos melhores
Grace H.
Daventry
This is lovely to use. It's not stick, absorbs nicely into the skin and smells lovely!
nathalie f.
LOVE nourish my skin feel so soft and silk . don't live my skin dry love the smell
This formula is very moisturizing and does help the skin get more soft and feel good.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.

back