BY DOVE

• Nourishes and softens skin

• Rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter

• Comforting creamy fragrance
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion deeply* moisturises and softens your skin thanks to its rich blend of nourishing cream with shea butter. Its comforting shea butter and warm vanilla fragrance leaves you feeling balanced.

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types. For the best results, use this moisturising lotion as part of your daily skin care routine.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

• Does this lotion leave u sticky?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin greasy?3 Answers
  • I want to try this? Does it make your skin soft? How long...1 Answers
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I have really, really, really dry skin and I apply lotion all throughout the day. I really like the Dove Cream Oil Shea butter lotion because it is long-lasting and does not have the gross greasy feeling that similar lotions leave on your skin. It soaks in quickly but keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. " in 24 reviews
  • "This is the mature version of my favorite Cream oil by Johnson and Johnson baby lotion. I just brought it because it was a cheaper alternative at the moment. although this is not as thick as I like, it still feels good on the skin and smells good. would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "If you have very dry skin it doesn't seem to moisturize." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and the moisture is great too!" in 1 review
Kameka C.
New Orleans, LA
I love the fresh scent. Leaves my skin super soft. Only brand of body lotion I've used for years
Evelyn R.
This cream is completely perfect! Your skin will be soft and perfect in few weeks!
I recomend it!
Elaine F.
ribeirao das neves
produtos Dove sao de otima qualidades.. Sempre uso cremes sabonetes e desodorantes e adoro todos
Jessika S.
I love the product, has an incredible smell and good value for the price, i use it twice a week
Anne R.
Dubai, Dubai
The scent isn't too overpowering! Just the right amount of consistency and doesn't feel sticky.
Dhhb h.
Oleo corporal com Cheiro agradevel e bem hidratante deixa a pele macia e suave. Rende bastante
April D.
Hamilton
So amazing, skin was silky soft! Took a bit to absorb, felt oily for a while, but was worth it.
Belen M.
es un gran producto me encanta ya que deja el cuerpo muy suave tambien tiene un delicioso olor
Lina V.
mi piel es seca. he probado bastantes cremas y esta es muy hidratante y nutritiva para la piel.
Liz G.
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter gives great benefits to your skin by giving freshness and hydration!
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What do you thing about this product? Does it work well on dry skin?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Does this product have any greasy feel after application?
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Do you plan to mak the bottles more attractive?
Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Laura Beth W.
Crescent City, CA
I'm wondering how strong of a scent this product has? I love Dove products but sometimes the fragrances can be a bit overbearing for my taste.

back